Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
dreadly time,human/demon rp,seting up,rollplayers needed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  yay
View Results

williams_101

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:26 am
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
"I don't care," Ishizai replied, "Something tells me there is something important I need to remember."

ok,then lets go in then the door opened on its own, asshe walked in there was a blackout and the only thing there was a crimson black box with manny demonic signs on it
"What's that?" Ishizai asked, seeing the box.

((may not be online for a while. I'll try to get back online as soon as possible))
you noticed that will didn't move,time was stoped
the box was just there jumping up and down now

"what the...?" Ishizai muttered, "What's going on?"

your past in this box,but you don't what it back fine,the box was now gone
and you and will was now on a burning train heading some ware,(its form your past)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:05 am
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
"I don't care," Ishizai replied, "Something tells me there is something important I need to remember."

ok,then lets go in then the door opened on its own, asshe walked in there was a blackout and the only thing there was a crimson black box with manny demonic signs on it

((may not be online for a while. I'll try to get back online as soon as possible))

and you and will was now on a burning train heading some ware,(its form your past)
Ishizai looked around her, trying to figure out what is what that her mind thought it was important that she remembered. She was slowly remembering having been chased away from everywhere she had ever been because of what she was...and that people had tried to kill her a few times but she knew this was not the important thing.  

Leliana Andraste

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:19 am
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
fearth jumped up and ran out of the cave shifting into a fourm she she never used... her body shifted and craked as she became a small wesal it was pure white and about the size of carsiws arm, the small creature was not very strong but it cave her a small advantige, the wesal was close to ground and hard to see and when fearth say the lightning in the distance she picked up speed.
Will tried to block the hot lightning but wasn't doing very well when a larg wesal jumped from behind him...
"that thing must have a death wish said the mist and lunched a bolt og lighting at it, fearth changed back in one flash and was hit head on with the lightnig .
"Fearth are you?"
"I am fine lightning is like surger to me no hurm done , hump so who the hell are you !" she snapped at the mist and drew her blads at the same time they were not as will had remebered them .
They were of soild whit gold all out with yellow gold runing along the baldes likes vains inside a bodie. the halts were covered in jewwles and black opls corsed with magic.
my name is Will said will, as he was beening hit by lighting some more, he know the only way the make light not hurt me is to become more demon like, but i don't know what would happen if i did will was thinking
then will pulled out his bade, but the blade had a liveing eye and it was at this time lava rock like

"I see well as long as thats cleared up !"
fearth turned to the mist and graled low she didn't like it when people messed with will and she intenede to put a fast stop to it , but first she needed to help stabalize Wills body, being a demon was much harder then one would think exspzcily if you are changing into one .
will cut his hand and make a magic sign on the ground useing his blood, it begain to light up, the ground begain to look like crimson blood color,but deep down you knew will did more to it then that, after the lighting was gone so was will,at lest it looked that way,,

"what te.. were the hell did he go ?" the mist monster turned to fearth that stod laughing some what ,
"What wre is he tell me or i'll.
"Or you'll what? you can't do any thing to me you know that lol, but i bet Will could do somthing to you.!
"What ? " the ground schok some what .....

9.8.7.65.4.3.2. one a huge beam of flaming light shot out of the gound, and with it came Will, but not he looked the way he did before you lost him for that year, but now his eyes was golden, and his sword was the way it once was for now,, will just had a smirk on his face, the eyes wasns there anymore,so you ran away....Didamus said will....no Matter.... he said also
whats up said will as he turned around to feath

fearth smiled full hartedly and huged Her Will around the knick and for the first time
Kissed him fully on the lips she had never thought she'd see him again
thet way she had remebered him from the very begaining it made her blood boil to think he was standing right infront of her.
"Will where have you been all this tim?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:02 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth

fearth turned to the mist and graled low she didn't like it when people messed with will and she intenede to put a fast stop to it , but first she needed to help stabalize Wills body, being a demon was much harder then one would think exspzcily if you are changing into one .
will cut his hand and make a magic sign on the ground useing his blood, it begain to light up, the ground begain to look like crimson blood color,but deep down you knew will did more to it then that, after the lighting was gone so was will,at lest it looked that way,,

"what te.. were the hell did he go ?" the mist monster turned to fearth that stod laughing some what ,
"Or you'll what? you can't do any thing to me you know that lol, but i bet Will could do somthing to you.!

9.8.7.65.4.3.2. one a huge beam of flaming light shot out of the gound, and with it came Will, but not he looked the way he did before you lost him for that year, but now his eyes was golden, and his sword was the way it once was for now,, will just had a smirk on his face, the eyes wasns there anymore,so you ran away....Didamus said will....no Matter.... he said also

fearth smiled full hartedly and huged Her Will around the knick and for the first time
thet way she had remebered him from the very begaining it made her blood boil to think he was standing right infront of her.

will kissed her back fully,licking her libs some, biteing softly and after that he awnsered her qustion, when i when back and made that deal with the death dealer i asked him to store my soul in a demonic form soul that my soul wouldn't be taken over by it, so now your opening up huh? said will i remember just before you was shooting me down said will with a chiper look on his face  

williams_101

williams_101

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:06 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

Ishizai looked around her, trying to figure out what is what that her mind thought it was important that she remembered. She was slowly remembering having been chased away from everywhere she had ever been because of what she was...and that people had tried to kill her a few times but she knew this was not the important thing.

then there was a shadow of a man that had no shadow until the moon was apond him but it was the shadow of a wolf not a humen, this men had kindess all over him but the wolf was a lose cannon  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:14 pm
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

then there was a shadow of a man that had no shadow until the moon was apond him but it was the shadow of a wolf not a humen, this men had kindess all over him but the wolf was a lose cannon
"What the?" Ishizai muttered.  

Leliana Andraste

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:15 pm
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth

will kissed her back fully,licking her libs some, biteing softly and after that he awnsered her qustion, when i when back and made that deal with the death dealer i asked him to store my soul in a demonic form soul that my soul wouldn't be taken over by it, so now your opening up huh? said will i remember just before you was shooting me down said will with a chiper look on his face
Fearth blushed some what
this indeed was her Will .. man he was a good kisser,
"I never told you i didn't love you
and ...
"Hey don't you for get about me!" hissed the mist  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:18 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

the shadow jumped at her but the man helped her protected her andd was kind then the 2 became one  

williams_101

williams_101

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:20 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth

Fearth blushed some what
and ...
freind of yours asked will not realy care about the mist,maybe i should kill the mist but let just see what it will do will was thinking  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:34 pm
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth

Fearth blushed some what
and ...
freind of yours asked will not realy care about the mist,maybe i should kill the mist but let just see what it will do will was thinking
"no way I am no friend of hers you stupid boy I am the all powerfull..
"You are getting on my nevers you are not all powerfull your just some weak assed Mist thingy hump.
"Whatttttt i am not you you'll see take this .
The mist slowly shifted in to a more humen form '
"Good Fearth wispered  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:38 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth

Fearth blushed some what
and ...
"You are getting on my nevers you are not all powerfull your just some weak assed Mist thingy hump.
"Good Fearth wispered

well what ever,fearth lets go there nothing here thateven wothe lisstening to said will with an evil kind of smaile,will knewwhat he was doing verry well, he turned his back to the thing so it seemed  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:26 am
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

the shadow jumped at her but the man helped her protected her andd was kind then the 2 became one
"Ok what is going on here?" Ishizai muttered, feelin utterly confused.  

Leliana Andraste

williams_101

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:03 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

i don't know said will but if it too much for right now we could leave he said walking right in fornt of her as to porteck her from him self or what looked like him  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:04 pm
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth

Fearth blushed some what
and ...
"Good Fearth wispered

well what ever,fearth lets go there nothing here thateven wothe lisstening to said will with an evil kind of smaile,will knewwhat he was doing verry well, he turned his back to the thing so it seemed
flames shot out of the beings eyes scoctes as it turned completely blood and flesh it then turned and lunged at Wlls back .
Fearth only stepped aside and let Will take his revinge  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:27 pm
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

i don't know said will but if it too much for right now we could leave he said walking right in fornt of her as to porteck her from him self or what looked like him
"I need to figure tis out," Ishizai said, "I cannot back down now."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games