Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I give this thread a name?
Yes... and I've posted my suggestion on the last page.
16%
 16%  [ 42 ]
No... If it ain't broke... blah blah blah
83%
 83%  [ 208 ]
Total Votes : 250

Corbin Noir

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:32 pm
ITT I can spy far too much FAIL! It's a shame, too. crying  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:49 pm
Goosfraba! They'll catch on eventually! wink  

charamath

Corbin Noir

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:41 am

How will they figure it out if they never get told that they're doing it

WRONG
?

ninja
I bet you those poor souls on the last page still think all we're doing is randomly posting smileys.
gonk
crying  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:00 am
Catira Norr
Lil-Jo
Stargazer Lily
Stargazer Lily spies with her beady little eyes....

some
FAILURE to understand the concept of this thread... scream

4X on this page alone... so sad....

Ah... but maybe they just don't have a lot to say. After all, we geezers sometimes forget what we were.... er... now what was I going to say ??

Maybe they don't.. but seeing all thisFAIL sure can drive a person crazy. burning_eyes  

Georgia Gator

Hilarious Genius

Amarella Harte

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:20 pm
GA G8R
Catira Norr
Lil-Jo
Stargazer Lily
Stargazer Lily spies with her beady little eyes....

some
FAILURE to understand the concept of this thread... scream

4X on this page alone... so sad....

Ah... but maybe they just don't have a lot to say. After all, we geezers sometimes forget what we were.... er... now what was I going to say ??

Maybe they don't.. but seeing all thisFAIL sure can drive a person crazy. burning_eyes

Also, we know the rules, unspoken though they may be, if I'm just going to post a smiley, I'll write out the smiley in white next to it so that I don't fail! mrgreen

charamath
Amarella Harte
heart Hey whenever you guys put your contest in your sig, I go vote for you (er...now that I know how! LOL).

I have yet to see anyone from this guild make an avi that I thought deserved a three or less. (I kinda said that round-about, huh? Did you guys get that?) Actually I wouldn't vote at all if it I thought it was a three or less just because I can't bring myself to tell someone that.
neutral

I had some little b* rate me a 1 because of the name! And she didn't even argue it right! Stupid little butt, FREYJA is the goddess of fertility, FREYA is a HORSE. And the name had nothing to do with the entry anyways. Damn little butt-wipe severely knocked down my score! scream

redface The first time I voted in the arena's it was for an absolutly gorgeous avi by Fairy~Nuff. I didn't know how. I thought you were supposed to click on first one star, then the next, then the next, etc. Oh man I felt soooo bad. crying I gave her a one when I wanted to give her a five. There was nothing I could do to fix that. I still feel bad actually, but I know how to vote now. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:41 pm
Burp!  

Amarella Harte

Harbone
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:03 am
I've just thought of a danger to posting fail too often. Unless the fail message is right below the person who missed the invisibility mad
then it may be hard to tell when you're not... grasping the... cheap trick behind this thread.
pirate Yarrr.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:33 am
wahmbulance tht's a good point.
One I had worried about myself.
stare  

Corbin Noir

mizducky

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:25 am
I noticed the first time I looked at the thread what people were doing. But honestly, I didn't want to spend the time to keep highlighting to have to read things.

I think it Ought to help people figure it out with all the non-white words and smileys in odd spots in posts. If they don't, well...
lol  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:55 am
mizducky
I noticed the first time I looked at the thread what people were doing. But honestly, I didn't want to spend the time to keep highlighting to have to read things.
You don't have to, though. Ctrl-A high-lights everything on the page, allowing you to read the whitetext blaugh  

Corbin Noir

CeraKnight

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:49 am
wow talk about total randomness  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:31 am
random is good. That still nets you a Failure tho.
Better luck next time. Please try again
burning_eyes  

Draconian Pheonix

Julien_Isfange

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:35 am
eek  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:27 pm
I'm sorry, another FAIL stare  

Amarella Harte

Lil-Jo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:34 pm
When I was younger I hated going to weddings.
It seemed that all of my aunts and the grandmotherly types used to come up

to me, poke me in the ribs and cackle, telling me,
'YOU'RE NEXT'.

They stopped that s**t after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.

Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games