Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:17 pm
"It shows," Lufu replied, smiling contentedly.
"I think I'd like to go out for some practice. Shouldn't be to long, I'm just gonna loosen up a bit." He got up and stretched, then waved cheerfully to Zack and headed for the door, but stopped with his hand on the doorknob and turned back. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna do anything dangerous." He grinned and walked out the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:20 pm
Zack watched with a smile. When he left he frowned and walked over to his bed and layed down. He looked up at the ceiling and sighed. His hands behind his head resting there. He couldnt stop thinking about everything thats happened already. He was puzzeled to how he became soft and nice...  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:33 pm
Lufu exited the front door, walking down the steps and heading for open ground at the edge of town. Finally, I've been meaning to do this for a while he thought happily as he strode through the streets. As he walked along, he watched the people going about their business with mild interest, noting that how they acted towards each other seemed largely based on appearance. He suppressed a laugh and continued on his way, eventually reaching one of the city gates and passing out into the open beyond.

((brb))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:47 pm
(( Oi...must sleep ><))

Zack finally fell asleep after thinking so much. He had thought himself to sleep which was normal.

That night he would have dreams of his past and his life as it was now. The dreams haunted him. he would picture himself losing his new brother and friends. Everyone he cared for now were in darkness. He tossed and turned in bed and pulled the blanket over his head.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:54 pm
((alright. sleep well))

Lufu had walked a fair distance away from the town and stood now in the center of a wide, relatively flat stretch of open ground. He closed his eyes and took a couple deep breaths, then reached down and placed both hands flat against the earth. He suddenly brought both hands up in a wide sweeping motion. At first nothing happened, but then a small strip of grass and dirt rose into the air, only to flop back down a few seconds later. Lufu sighed. He hadn't expected to be this rusty. Looks like I'll be out here longer than I thought I would, he thought, grinning slightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:44 pm
Strike sat there for quite awhile. He started to get tired of waiting. I'll got for a nice night flying adventure, her dad should be gone before I get back.... I hope, he he Strike ran off the edge of the roof and took off. He always was one for the exciting jump. He soared up as high as he could, using a gust in his wings as he always did. He looked down over the city and spoke. "What a place, who would have thought I would once again find love.... Thank you.... Maria...." Strike dove straight down, got as close as he could to the ground without hitting anyone and pulled up. The people looked at him in amazement. They were shocked and wowed at the same time. "The angel, the angel is back!!!" One called out. Strike smiled at them and hovered there a minute. "Strike, angel of the wind at your service. I will watch over this place, I am your guardian angel...." Strike took off back into the air. He flew around doing his aerial stunts once more. The people watched and cheered. "Thank you angel!!!" He had stirred quite a croud. He was happy to be there, he would have never met Xixi if he hadn't been there. After his stunts were done, he flew towards the mountains. I will wait there, I can come back for the plans...." The sun was setting as Strike arrived. He stood there and wrapped his wings around himself. He slept standing up, like he was watching over the sanctuary.  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:01 pm
((i dont know what happened while i was gone, i'll just do my own thing))

Tiger has been wandering outside of the towns walls for hours with her shoes and socks in her bag as she walks just listeing and feeling the world around her when she hears a slight unatural thump. now thats an unusual sound... Ty hides her bag in a hole under a tree and turns into a red robin and starts flitting around innocently looking for the sound  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:41 pm
The light was fading, but anyone passing by the feild Lufu had entered hours earlier would have stood and stared all the same. Over fifteen towering columns of earth, some solid rock, surrounded the lone figure, standing calmly with head bowed. On closer examination, it could be found that the columns were undulating slightly. Lufu suddenly shot one arm straight out to the side and executed a complicted series of twisting hand-motions at high speed. The columns seemed to shudder, then began to twist and bend, twirling around him at considerable speed, plouging up the earth as they moved around him in a weird dance.

Lufu extended his other arm and made a few more strange signs, and the columns bent double, connecting themselves to each other seamlessly and melding into a solid wall around him. He then crosed his arms in front of him, placing his hands back to back. The wall seemed to collapse into the ground, but then he was lifted into the air on a giant pedestel that shot up a good fiftey feet before stopping.

Lufu dropped his arms to his sides and collapsed into a seated postion atop his raised daias. He was sweating slightly, but had a happy smile on his face.  

Sceadu Phoenix

ayamaouka

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:07 pm
Name of Character: Carmel
Species: Fallen angel
Abilities: fight with metal fans and to dance
Appearance: User Image
Weapon: Metal fans and a 6 foot sword
Biography sad keep this short and simple for other rpers
she was born as a fallen her mother was a demon and her father a angel  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:50 am
Ty sees what the strange man is doing and flits over to take a closer look while twittering innocently while thinking very interesting, never seen that before, havent seen alot, but still havent seen that flits around the mans head strange man  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:37 am
Lufu glanced up at the sound of the bird's twittering, and smiled. He lay back on the platform he had made, staring up at the sky contentedly. I deffinitly made some progress, he though,t chuckling quietly. He watched the bird lazily as it flew around his head, and chuckled again, slowly lifting one hand up into the air, finger extended upwards, and began following the bird's flight path with it. A faint smile curled the coorners of his mouth.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:38 am
While in Panther form Kiom'e is shrouded in the darkness of a tree, While stretching she yawns. 'Hmm' she said while feeling an unknown force, "What the heck is going on over there?" she says quietly as she sees columns acting a strange way. 'Column's shouldn't be moving at all....' She thinks to herself. Quietly and descretely she moves her way through the shadows over to where Lufu is, and watches in amazement. At that time she very swiftly comes out of her demonic panther state and walks out of the shadows towards Lufu. "What are you?" she says quietly, in an almost ashamed tone, while looking up at him in confusion.  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:53 am
Tiger sees the demoness and flies away in a panic need to get away, might be with him, demon her mind goes into a panic as she flies more frantically towards town demons, i hate demons as soon as she gets to her tree she turns to her catlike self, grabs her bag, and starts running as fast as she can "need to distance myself... where can i go?" Ty shuts up to save energy and starts thinking oh, of course, i can go to the Wandering Star Cafe, but i dont know how many times they are going to take me in  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games