Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Genetic... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOod day
  howdy!
  good evening...
  good...good...oh whatever
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:28 am
Ayu kept repeating the song but only the end part. "In the end it is the same for all the expirements, all ends in gore and screams..." She started to dream about the scences that went with the song.

The monsters indeed were near to them, the bloody walls and them calling was enough to send you into a nervous break down. Ayu started to giggle and then started to laugh at the monsters but stopped once she got to the end.

Ayu fell back asleep still mumbling the end, "In the end it is the same for all the expirements, all ends in gore and screams..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:07 pm
Darek pulls up his sleeve. Property of G.A.M.E., Experiment #259. As Artemis starts singing he begins falling asleep, but fights it. Finally, seeing that he can't fight sleep sitting down, he stands and draws his blade, swinging it gracefully through the air to get his blood flowing, being careful not to cut anyone.  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:34 pm
Ayu jumped up. "There coming again!" Ayu sat back down..."All ends in gore and screams.....the screaming....Kyo screaming...I remember it all...the blood him in my arms me crying and being dragged from him...i remember it all.....the screaming...they put them on fire so that they die quicker....all of them..." Ayu put her head in her hands and started to cry really hard.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:01 pm
Mia gasped, horrified at the song. Mia ran over to Ayu and started to shake her. "Get a hold of yourself! Just stop!" Even though Ayu was crying, Mia slapped her. Not too hard, but just enough for her to feel it.

"Look! Just stop ok? We don't need this right now. Right now, we should find a way to get out and away form here."
Mia looks around the room.  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:15 pm
She got up mumbling. "This is what I get huh..." Ayu kicked the wall and it fell down. Showing an room where the scientist watched the expirements. Ayu walked into the room and she shook her head. "The door is over there." She pointed to the door on the left. There was a right and left door.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:18 pm
Mia gasped and then sighed. How many secret rooms can one building have! Mia whispered to herself. Mia sighed once more and stood up.  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:27 pm
Ayu smiled. "I love those rooms...they are fun to find.Really!" Ayu got up and help Mia up too. "This is going good. No monsters are near."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:19 pm
"That's good," Darek says, "But the whole 'escaping through a secret door' thing is a little cliched don't you think? Sure, there aren't monsters, but these are scientists we're talking about. Albeit scientists who've lost their bloody minds, but I'm sure they're still smart enough to expect us to go through secret door number 687, since we went through all the secret doors that lead us to it."  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:25 pm
"Hello! In the book it shows us to go to the right door! Lets go to the left then!" Ayu smiled and walked to the door. She put her hand on the door then started to shake her head. "I think I'm not fealing so go-" Ayu faints then starts mumbling something again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:31 pm
"Well, that settles it. We're going right," Darek says as soon as Artemis faints. He walks towards the door on the right and is about to open the knob when a thought comes to him. What if both doors are trapped?  

CainZeros

CrimsonxXxSolace

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:42 am
((gee...you'd think that since school is over, you'd have more time to do whatever you want...boy, a, i wrong....i have more things to do than ever! Anyway, what has happened?..Quick, befoe my mother finds me and finds soemthing for me to do.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:49 am
Ayu sat up. "Don't open the door." Ayu got up and brushed herself off.
"From here on usually the scientist think that the expirements will turn on their friends." Artemis sighed. "I didn't think that and so didn't Kevin. We believed true friendship." Arty walked up to the counter which had buttons. "Lets try this one!" She pressed the button and the left door opened. It showed the outside and the sunlight showed in. "See I told you go through the left door!" Arty walked through but had to cover her eyes from the sunlight.

((Stuck in a room.....I forgot I was to busy singing....))  

Maha clone

CrimsonxXxSolace

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:09 am
Rosie followed Ayu outside. Not sure what was going to happen to her now that they found a place out of the building. So she found who she was, but she figured that it wasn't herself anymore, since she had something that who she use to be didn't have. "Is it really the sunlight?" she asked, forgetting what it was like to be out in the sun.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:13 pm
Ayu smiled and looked back at Rosie. "Yup it's sunlight." Ayu smiled and jumped up to a branch in the tree. She smiled. "Oh hey I forgot to tell you I've been placing bombs in the building everywhere we went! But not in the records room. I made sure that place wouldn't get reached." Ayu smiled and pulled out the detonator. It was a smale slinder stick looking remote. "Who wants the honors of blowing up the game building?"  

Maha clone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:18 pm
Darek walks out and shades his eyes with his left forearm at the sudden brightness, which is worse for him, a sort of balance put into the experiments that had given him his ability to manipulate shadows. "Jesus that's bright!" he exclaims. Hearing Artemis ask who wants to demolish the building he adds, "Just wait until my eyes adjust and I can see somewhat and I'll do it." As he brings his arm down, he notices that it does not brush against his sword. They balanced me out far too well.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games