Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:15 pm
Ayu walked beside Mia. "You look wonderful, Mia!" She hugged her and softly smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:16 pm
Tiger raises a delicate red eyebrow, "Yes mam" as a small hoop earing with a peice of emerald on it appears on her ear. She rolls her eyes and shakes her head. "I thought that I was the immature one!"  

darkfae12

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:23 pm
"Oh whatever!" Ayu smiles. She tucks her hair behind her right ear showing her ears weren't just peirced on the bottom nut she had peirced on the top two times.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:08 pm
"Yes, if you ladies are done showing of your makeovers, Mia has a point," Marcus says, stifling a laugh at how easily excitable Ayu is, "We should get going. That's why you disguised yourselves in the first place, in case you've forgotten." With that he walks over to Mia, the sensible on in the group, as he is begining to see her.  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:13 pm
Ayu sighed and frowned. She told Marcus through her mind, 'You know I was just trying to be non-depressed because the goddess Artemis told me that your ancestor really is inside of me.' Ayu growled but then covered her mouth. 'That can't be good.'  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:25 pm
Actually growling might be a good sign, Marcus replies, It's a debilitating cough that tends to leave you with blood on your lips that's a sure sign you're him. But then, maybe not, since that was a product of his sickly body. Just let me know if you start thinking we're all idiots, alright?  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:27 pm
'Already have.......been thinking that for a long time' Ayu growled again not stopping. She walked way behind the group. 'To me I feel like I'm dieing then being reborn in one body...it feels horrible.'  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:42 pm
Please tell me you'd normally think that Marcus replies, his thought sounding worried. He slows his pace a little, although his leg was healed he still felt a slight throbbing pain in it, although not severe enough to cause him to limp.  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:42 am
'Not this badly. Marcus you ok?' Ayu ran up to Marcus and walked beside him. Arty tugged at her skirt. "What Arty?" Arty growled. "Oh...." Ayu scratched his ears and sighed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:09 pm
"Leg's a little sore," He says, trying to keep his voice as calm as possible, "Understandable, considering I did break it yesterday. I guess I owe you for healing it to the point that I can actually walk on it."  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:20 pm
Ayu smiled. "No problem really...." She looked ahead. "Is it just me or are there guards at the gates?" Ayu pointed to the castle gates and growled. "They must be looking for us." Ayu sighed and Arty growled.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:40 pm
Mia shrugged. "Well, we sorta broke out of the castle yesterday so they should be looking for us." Mia stopped at the gate where a guard with black armour stopped them.

"Stop. Due to the incedent last night I'm required to check you. Just in case you're in disguise." The guard lightly tugged at Mia's hair, check her eyes for a discoloration in the eye colour and stood back.

"Ok, now you three. Step forward."  

zepherion

CainZeros

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:01 pm
Marcus steps forward. "I hope you don't mind leaving my hood on as much as possible. I burn awfully easilly, and will hold you responsible if I do during your search," He says in a tone very much like that of someone who actually is concerned about getting a sunburn.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:43 pm
Ayu stepped forward. He looked at her and sighed. "Yeah you can go..." He stared at her and she stared back. "What?!" She walked past him and he just stared.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:07 am
Mia sighed. "Come on. Don't get so mad. I guess he's just doing his job."

Mia looked at Ty and Marcus. They were just about to get searched. Mia was worried about Marcus 'cause he hadn't used the jewels.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games