Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of the Twilight Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  It's neat!
  Gold!
View Results

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:34 pm
"Thank you."He said as he ran, concentrating on not running into the trees infront of him. He was upwind of the Dark Lord's troops, so he didn't smell anything to tip him off."Which way?"He asked as he ran, realizing he didn't know where he was going.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:16 am
"Ummm. To be honest, I dunno. I was hoping that you knew where you were going." She said with a slight chuckle.

The Dark Lord's army have placed a blockaid at the enterence of the next town. Some of the troops were keeping an eye on the two as they readied their weapondry.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:36 pm
"How helpful."Sebastian said in a cheery tone, chuckling slightly."Well, there should be a town somewhere around here."He said as he continued to run straight ahead.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:59 pm
She nodded. "I'm sure there is." After Rie finished that sentense, a bomb was thrown infront of Sebastian and smoke flooded the area. The sound of footsetps came closer and closer. Just then, Rie was lifted off of Sebastian and into the grip of a man, clade in armor. "You're not going anywhere! This is where you die!" He exclaimed, holding onto a broad sword.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:26 pm
"RIE!"Sebastian yelled, as his wings immediately reappeared. He turned, and immediately dived towards the person, trying to catch him off guard. His eyes glowed in the process, as he called upon his power. He didn't do anything yet, for fear of hurting Rie.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:35 pm
((omg I am so sorry for not replying in so long :S I've been like..all over the place with swim, work, and other things...no insperation you know? ugh anyways, heres my post, I'll try and keep up!))

Gray strayed away from the forest, finding himself back in a town not far the old one. There he set up a small 'base' he liked to call it there.

The place was suitable, for now, but soon he would be back on Rie's tracks. He knew he should have killed her...He knew it would have been better when he had the chance.

So close...she was in my grasp... Gray thought; his chin in his palm and his elbow on the counter of the local pub. He seemed to be staring into space. So damn close...

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:16 am
((It's ok, I understand)) Rie struggled against the man's grasp, but in her current state, she couldn't do much. The man laughed and put his blade near her neck. "Step any closer and i'll cut her. Before I do that, maybe I should have some fun with her first." He taunted.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:49 am
((great ^^ thanks, Oh um...Im going to jump a bit in, if you dont mind))

Gray shook his head, finally coming out of his trance. He threw down a few coins for the drink and left the pub in no hurry. However he couldn't help but want to leave the boring place. It was beginning to bug him that he hadn't taken out the girl. What bothered him the most was that someone else could take her out first.

With that in his mind and the determination to get to her first he left for his little apartment and grabbed a few things of his and left without a trace. He decided to take a horse, it would cover more ground. After being on the road, not for long he pulled out a stone. It was similiar to the one he had used in the underground tunnels, but this one had a different effect. It was able to track down someone you wished to find.

Holding it close to his head, Gray thought of Rie, pictured her clearly in his mind. instantly he was thrown into a time warp, passing her ventures to her present. He was shown then way, the place, and Rie struggling to be free of a man. The blade was enough to set Gray off.

"Oh no you don't, she's my prey!" Gray said pulling the stone away from his head. Quickly he tugged on th reins and had the horse run full speed.

Gray was happy to know she hadn't been far off, or this would have been hard for him.

((Where are you T__T...I can't continue...))

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:53 pm
((Cool and we're not even to the next town, I think we're about between 3-5 miles away from where we left you.))

Rie looked Gray dumbfounded. "That's it? I'm just a prey for you?" She questioned and finally wiggled out of the man's grasp. She took out her sword and hit him upside his head. The other troop members knew what was happening and charged into help. They split up and attacked everyone in the group. "After we're done fighting these guys, i'm coming after you." Said Rie, still remembering what Gray has done to her. She swung her sword around, trying to hit her targets. Just as her guard was open, one of the troops stabbed Rie and re-opend her fresh wound. Rie fell to the ground, still clasping onto her sword with intent on keep going.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:00 pm
Sebastian sat in one place, unsure of what to do or what was going on. Seeing Rie get hit he ran over to her. His eyes glowed, and his paws began to glow with an incandescent white light. He held his paw over Rie's wound, pushing majick into it to heal the wound. He hoped he wouldn't be interrupted, though he knew he would. He couldn't do anything else in the form he was in however."Youll have to fight them, I can't do anything else while I'm in this state."He said to rie in a low whisper.  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:03 pm
((thanks!)

Gray climbed off his horse and pulled his sword from his sheath. Instanty he dashed forward at two of the guards, gliding his sword along the side of the one guard and slashed upwards at the next. He stood in front of Rie, holding his sword in front of him.

"Tisk tisk..." Gray said watching one of the soldiers bring his sword from from above his head. Gray clashed his sword with the mans and circled it it with his, causing the soldier to lose his grip on the sword. It fell near by but before he could reach for it, Gray's blade was already within the mans stomach.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:52 pm
Rie slowly got up and seen Sebastian's current state. "Alright, I can take them on. Get some reast." She said with a smile and attacked a nearby solder.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:57 pm
Sebastian shook his head."I don't need rest, however I can't hold a sword while I am a wolf."He said with a sigh. His eyes glowed and he slowly shifted to his humanoid form. He drew his sword in time to block a swing and disarm his opponent. He knocked the soldier out with a blast of electricity before he turned his attention back to guarding Rie. He kept soldiers from attacking her from behind, it was the most he could do at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:00 am
Gray panned to the left then to the right, however he wasn't being attacked from either side, instead he heard a soldier come up from behind him cutting on a diagonal upwards towards Gray's face.

With the blade of his sword he pushed aside the soliders blade, only to feel a cut across his cheek. He had been a bit too slow to counter. Just as he turned to counter the other two men, he felt a sharp pain in his back, up near his shoulder, yet slightly away from his shoulder blade.

"...You guys...tisk tisk!" Gray said whispering to himself. With full force he pulled forward, finding the blade coming from the man who had cut his cheek. "that wasn't very nice..." he told the soldier as he rammed his sword into the mans chest. only using his one hand he managed to step back as the two men collided with one another, letting him circle around them, bringing his blade across them, cutting their sides.

The amount of soldiers began to decrease with ever cut.
Was the fight nearly over? He asked himself.

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:19 am
"Fall back! Retreat and we'll come back! You havn't seen the last of us!" Exclaimed the leader of the group as the remaining numbers ran away, leaving the group. Rie sighed heavly, releaved that no one was hurt saverly. She turned her attention to Gray, her sword was still out. "You're next." She said in a emotionless tone.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff