Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:55 am
haybelle
Hello! My name is Hayley, but I go by Laila on here and every other site (besides social media). I'm 21 years young, and have a wonderful husband, as well as a beautiful mini me that has survived a double lung transplant, and turned a year old a month ago. :3 I also have a dog and cat, if that matters.. and I've had a rabbit once, but we had to get rid of him when we moved..

I am in the military, so I've been all over the US of A, but haven't managed to make it out of here yet. I'll let you know when I do ;D Right now, I'm in Illinois.

I enjoy roleplaying, binge watching Netflix shows, dancing (any kind), and learning.. I'm always for learning new things, so my interests are always changing. If I go without learning at least one new thing a day, then I feel like I'm not contributing to society anymore, and.. well, I like to contribute. Oh, and I'm a gamer.. if I'm not on here of HEXrpg, then I'll probably be gaming or at work. I can go on for hours about games.. so feel free to talk to me about the latest greatest thing you've discovered.

I love to be helpful in any way that I can, so if you ever need someone, feel free to hit me up.

Umm... hmm.. I can't really think of anything else to put. I'm an editor, and I dabble in html, but I don't know everything about it yet.. I'm learning. I have 2 deaf parents, so I speak sign language fluently.. I also speak enough Spanish to hold a basic conversation. Obviously, my first language is English. That's probably the most interesting thing about me...

Woah! That's all amazing!! biggrin I'm so happy to hear your child is still going strong, and I wish both of you the best of luck for the future. I also think it's really cool you're trilingual! You definitely have a lot of diversity in your family, and that's really impressive!

I'm a gamer as well. I play a few MMOs like Riders of Icarus and MapleStory, but I mainly play single-player RPGs like Skyrim and Dark Souls. Every once in a while, for the purpose of fun and creativity and a bit of a challenge, I'll pull up Minecraft and play, but I haven't touched the game since the beginning of summer.

Welcome to the guild, and I really hope you enjoy it here!!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:01 am
haybelle
Hello! My name is Hayley, but I go by Laila on here and every other site (besides social media). I'm 21 years young, and have a wonderful husband, as well as a beautiful mini me that has survived a double lung transplant, and turned a year old a month ago. :3 I also have a dog and cat, if that matters.. and I've had a rabbit once, but we had to get rid of him when we moved..

I am in the military, so I've been all over the US of A, but haven't managed to make it out of here yet. I'll let you know when I do ;D Right now, I'm in Illinois.

I enjoy roleplaying, binge watching Netflix shows, dancing (any kind), and learning.. I'm always for learning new things, so my interests are always changing. If I go without learning at least one new thing a day, then I feel like I'm not contributing to society anymore, and.. well, I like to contribute. Oh, and I'm a gamer.. if I'm not on here of HEXrpg, then I'll probably be gaming or at work. I can go on for hours about games.. so feel free to talk to me about the latest greatest thing you've discovered.

I love to be helpful in any way that I can, so if you ever need someone, feel free to hit me up.

Umm... hmm.. I can't really think of anything else to put. I'm an editor, and I dabble in html, but I don't know everything about it yet.. I'm learning. I have 2 deaf parents, so I speak sign language fluently.. I also speak enough Spanish to hold a basic conversation. Obviously, my first language is English. That's probably the most interesting thing about me...

Hi Laila! I have to say that this is one of the most INTERESTING introductions I have read in this thread! Thank you for providing us with so many details. You certainly sound like a very involved and creative person.

We have a number of gamers in the guild, so you are in good company. It's always wise to strive for learning new things (and strengthens your neural connections), so kudos to you on that.

It sounds like between your mini me and parents that you have had to overcome quite a bit of adversity. It seems everything has turned out okay--which is awesome!

Please feel free to tour the guild and post whenever you'd like. Sometimes it's more dead in here than others, but every post helps contribute to conversation. We're in need of more friends, and you sound like a wonderful person. (P.S. I have 4 cats) WELCOME!! biggrin  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

haybelle

Tipsy Raider

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:04 am
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Oh, I lo-lo-love Skyrim! It's by far one of my favorites. Fallout would have to be my absolute favorite game (3, NV and 4). I'm also a sucker for Assassin's Creed and a game called Ark: Survival Evolved. I used to play MMOs, but the repetitiveness really ended up turning me off to them, so now I just stick to my single player games usually.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:10 am
Blind Blindness

Yeah, life definitely wasn't made easy for me, but I wouldn't have it any other way. It's taught me a lot about acceptance and staying positive when things don't look great.

I've definitely noticed that Gaia in general has kind of slowed down, since the last time I was on. That was years and years ago, back when zomg was a thing, and even before that. I've been through 3 different accounts, because I always forget my passwords, but this is probably the most involved I've ever been on Gaia, believe it or not. I do miss how it was though..

haybelle

Tipsy Raider

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:27 pm
haybelle
Blind Blindness

Yeah, life definitely wasn't made easy for me, but I wouldn't have it any other way. It's taught me a lot about acceptance and staying positive when things don't look great.

I've definitely noticed that Gaia in general has kind of slowed down, since the last time I was on. That was years and years ago, back when zomg was a thing, and even before that. I've been through 3 different accounts, because I always forget my passwords, but this is probably the most involved I've ever been on Gaia, believe it or not. I do miss how it was though..

Resiliency, positivity, and acceptance. Very important things.

Yeah, ZOMG was great. I used to play quite a bit with my friend in high school (and even after high school, but not to as much). I'm still active today, but I generally stick to the forums. I do go to Towns and Rally sometimes though, and I play games occasionally. But as long as I have the forums, I'm still here for the long haul xD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:02 pm
Helluuuuuu...!

This is my 9th year on Gaia. Pleased to meet you everyone. I'm Chantel and I hope we can all have lots of fun together!  

babyangelblues

OG Lover

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:23 pm
Ultimate Daydreamer
Helluuuuuu...!

This is my 9th year on Gaia. Pleased to meet you everyone. I'm Chantel and I hope we can all have lots of fun together!

Welcome Chantel! So glad you accepted the invite. This is my 9th year on Gaia as well (or around there), so we have something in common. I hope (and know) that we can all have fun together! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:27 pm
Blind Blindness
Ultimate Daydreamer
Helluuuuuu...!

Welcome Chantel! So glad you accepted the invite. This is my 9th year on Gaia as well (or around there), so we have something in common. I hope (and know) that we can all have fun together! biggrin

I'm glad to be here! Thank you for the invite heart  

babyangelblues

OG Lover

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:29 pm
Ultimate Daydreamer
Blind Blindness
Ultimate Daydreamer
Helluuuuuu...!

I'm glad to be here! Thank you for the invite heart

Yay! You are very welcome! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:07 pm
A warm welcome to both our newcomers~
We're glad to have you and hope you enjoy it here!

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Chris Vonhimmer

Man-Hungry Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:20 pm
First of all I wish to thank Blind Blindness for inviting me here.
My name is chris, I've been off and on Gaia since 2010. I love reading, writing, roleplaying, meeting new people, making new friends, listening to German music, and lots more.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:35 pm
Chris Vonhimmer
My name is chris, I've been off and on Gaia since 2010. I love reading, writing, roleplaying, meeting new people, making new friends, listening to German music, and lots more.

Hi Chris! You are very welcome. I'm glad that you accepted the invitation and have taken the time to introduce yourself. 6 years on Gaia? Nice. Well, it seems like you have your head on straight--those are all great things to like. Hope to see you around here for sure! biggrin  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Chris Vonhimmer

Man-Hungry Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:41 pm
Blind Blindness
Chris Vonhimmer

Hi Chris! You are very welcome. I'm glad that you accepted the invitation and have taken the time to introduce yourself. 6 years on Gaia? Nice. Well, it seems like you have your head on straight--those are all great things to like. Hope to see you around here for sure! biggrin

Thanks, you're welcome, and I hope we'll be seeing a lot of each other around here.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:44 pm
Well, I SUPPOSE I should introduce myself, somewhat. I'm Kelina, (I DO NOT give out my real name over the internet.) I have two accounts, this and High_Assassin. Don't remember exactly when I joined Gaia, but I had to drop off 6 years ago, due to losing internet BC of the financial crisis. Also, I'm a Libertarian Party Member, and can frequently be heard complaining about how the system is rigged against us by the R's and D's, mostly in the 2016 Election forum. However, the MAIN reason I come to Gaia is Rps, and that's what I spend a majority of my time on this site on. Not really sure why I joined this guild, but probably to give me something to do while waiting for someone to reply to my posts in the various rps I'm in. I guess that about sums it up. Best intro I can make without giving away too much info. ninja  

Priestess_Kelina

Hilarious Gaian

1,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Chimera_Gates

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:47 am
hello! been on gaia since ....a week ago? but I use to chat on here about 4-5 years ago just don't remember my username or email I used hahahahah

I'm 21 and a nursing student so I might not be on everyday but not for a lack of trying rofl

now...wheres the party???? xp  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games