Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:40 pm

User Image

Neuro smiled at her and kissed her lightly,"Very good and hiding things has always been something my entire family does, we do it to prevent things from happening."
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:46 pm

User Image
Marisol kissed him back. "I've made it my 'job' to learn things, and I possibly know almost everything you could ever want to know, and if i don't i can find out."

Lady Eevee

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:47 pm

User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Leon leaned his head back, arms folding across his chest, eyes closing. He hoped he'd be able to spend some quiet time with Soli since he everyone seemed to keep pulling her away from him. He knew people didn't approve of them being together, but he wasn't going to be discouraged by them. He didn't care what the others thought because the only person who's opinion mattered was Soli.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:49 pm

Luc danced about boredly. He let his body take over as he seemed to move with an unusual grace for a male. He didn't really mind considering that his mother was part gypsy. He gave a sigh. "Is there anything to do?" He asked this aloud knowing that nobody would answer.

Menonai

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:51 pm

User Image

"Good then that could be useful for you."He placed her on his lap.

Soli finally made it to the shop and was tired.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:56 pm

User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

Alice quirked an eyebrow, but said nothing as usual. She downed her drink and set some cash beneath her glass before getting up and slipped out of the Embrace. She let down her snow white hair and went about the streets to see and old friend. . . .

llOOC: Rawr, random.ll

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Menonai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:57 pm

Stopped as he saw a girl walking down the street. It was the same one from before. He ran out and joined her. "Hey!" He said giving a gentle smile. "Sorry about last time." His voice was soft and tender.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:59 pm

User Image
marisol blushed as she was pulled onto his lap. "I am glad I can be useful." she told Neuro.

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:07 pm

User Image
"Your useful to yourself girl,"He rest his head on her shoulder.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:10 pm

User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

Alice glanced at the boy and gave a bit of a smile. "Don't worry. I'm use to people just coming in and out of my life." She gathered her hair and pulling over her right shoulder where she played with it a bit. "So, anything fun happen?"

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:12 pm

User Image
"How so, Neuro sir?" she asked him, resting her head against his.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:14 pm

User Image
Neuro chuckled,"Calling me sir something I don't like so stop it and your useful to yourself since you know all these things."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Menonai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:16 pm

He laughed. "No nothing fun happened. Besides if it did I was left out too!" He giggled lightly. "There's not much to do around here is there?" He asked lightly.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:17 pm

User Image
She looked up at him. "What would you like me to call you then? Master? Owner? I have to call you something besides just your name."

Lady Eevee

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:22 pm

User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

The vampiress shook her head. "Not really, unless you find underground raves fun as well as complete and total chaos." She chuckled to herself. "Or maybe laughing at the drunks. Other than that, there isn't much."
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games