Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:22 pm
Zephit got off the couch what seemed like an eternity later, and just shrugged off the lack of visitors. Perhaps all the people he once knew drifted out of reality, or something. Quietly he tightened his scarf back up and left back into the city.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:24 pm
(( gonk I was just going to come back!))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:47 pm
*Tiffany shrieks at seeing Icy's costume and starts taking things off the desk and throwing them at her, trying to get the ghostly apparition to leave her alone* gonk  
damecharlie rolled 1 100-sided dice: 84 Total: 84 (1-100)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:07 am
Trick or Treat sad

Treats: 29
Tricks: 35

-goes up to Psy's mansion-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:03 am
Amy came into Aqua Springs with a huge smile on her face and Phoenix and Thistle following behind her. Phoenix was so much better about following her and Thistle than he had been a couple months ago, so she felt safe letting him walk along with them, at least to AS.

She had texted Kits, and now knew that she was probably going to be free tonight. They didn't make plans just in case things would change, but Amy hoped to see her friend tonight. She hadn't been able to spend time with her in weeks! Plus, she was really excited about giving Kits her birthday present! She really hoped she liked it. She had to make some preparations in order to be able to give it to her tonight, but first she thought she'd check on the gardens today at AS to make sure the fall foliage was doing well.

First, though, she wanted to go to the lounge and see how everything was going inside. She walked in and sat at the bar across from Tommy. She started talking with him while Thistle and Phoenix played on the ground.

A little girl sitting by the fireplace with her mother gasped at the site and quickly, but cautiously approached the two animals. She loved cats and had never seen a real pony before, let alone a pink one!

She sat down on her knees next to the animals and watched them for awhile. Eventually, Thistle and Phoenix let her pet them and play with them a little bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:19 am
Suddenly, without Amy realizing it, Thistle found some dropped candy that had rolled underneath one of the couches in the lounge. While Phoenix was still basking in the attention the little girl was giving him, Thistle trotted over to the couch, got on her stomach, scooted forward until her head was under the couch, and started inspecting the candies. They seemed alright, so she used her magic, unwrapped pieces, and began to eat them happily.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:15 am
-walks into AS, tail swishing, looking to get some yummy hot chocolate and chocolate pie- whee

-walks up to the counter and winks at Tommy again, then orders. Tommy smiles politely and rolls his eyes rolleyes when he turns away to get her order together-

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:17 am
Amy looked sideways when someone approached the bar. She smiled when she saw it was Dame and turned on the stool more toward her.

"Hey Dame! Good to see you. How are you doing?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Icy Reign rolled 1 100-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-100)

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:19 am

TRICK OR TREAT! twisted

TRICKS: 22

TREATS: 33  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:25 am
-a bird swoops down and takes up residency in Icy's hat-

-glances over to see Amy while checking out Tommy from behind- Oh, hey, hon. -turns towards her- I'm doing fine. How are you? biggrin

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:28 am
Amy grinned. "Great! I might get to see Kits tonight, if her schedule keeps her free. Haven't seen her in weeks. Well, seen her as in hung out with her, not just physically seeing her. Plus, I've got to give her her birthday present."

She saw Dame check out Tommy and smirked. She whispered softly to her. "You like Tommy?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:37 am
-pats Amy's hand, laughing- Oh honey, I like anything with a nice physique. wink

-chuckles lightly while smirking and cuts her eyes back to Tommy. He sees her and rolls his eyes again. dame laughs and winks at him, cat-calling- wink xd twisted

-he puts out her pie and hot chocolate. She thanks him sweetly and takes a bite. Tommy ask Amy if he can take his five minute break-

So -after chewing and blowing on her hot cocoa she smiles back at Amy- You might get to see Kits tonight? That's great. biggrin She has been pretty busy the past few weeks. 3nodding

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:47 am
Amy looked at Tommy in confusion. She didn't know why he was rolling his eyes so much or wanted to take a quick break. Maybe Dame just wasn't his type? Or maybe he did actually like her and was covering it up? She didn't know and figured she was definitely not the best person for match making. So, she just let it go.

She nodded at Tommy. "Sure, go ahead. You can make it 10 if you want."

Amy turned back to Dame and smiled. "Yep, I do, hopefully. I hope her schedule stays clear tonight. We've both been really busy, what with me and my gardening. I've gotten Karrie's garden ready for the fall, mine and now Aqua Springs'. I finally have some more free time. But with all that, mine and Kits' schedules have been clashing."

She smiled and took a sip of the lemonade she had gotten earlier. Then, she spoke again. "So, anything new with you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:52 am
-snickers and watches Tommy walk out over the rim of her cup. She then takes a swig and turns her attention back to Amy- Oh yeah, I've seen your garden over at Karrie's! It is looking very nice! whee 3nodding Are you gonna decorate his yard for Fall/Halloween or are you gonna leave that up to him? -smiles at her and takes another bite of her pie-

-she waves her off before swallowing- Oh, nope. Nothing new with me. Same ol', same ol'.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:58 am
Amy beamed. "Thank you! I'm glad you like it. I've thought about decorating the gardens for Halloween, but a lot of the times the current Halloween decorations in the stores damage the bushes and flowers in gardens. It's a lot easier and healthier for the gardens to have just fall decorations. The spider web Halloween decorations can pull off branches and leaves. The Fall decorations just blend in so nicely. You put some decorations that are on stakes in the ground and that's about it. The darker bushes and flowers of the Fall take care of the rest. I have thought about doing that this year. I might talk with Karrie about that whenever I see him to give him his birthday present. He usually likes what I do with the gardens or just doesn't care about the details."

She giggled. "That's no surprise. But, he's really supportive and helps when he can. He even waters the garden when I can't. I'd still like to ask him what he thinks about upcoming decorations. I'm glad you brought that up, Dame. Thanks."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games