Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3801 3802 3803 3804 3805 3806 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:29 am

:: unable to get past the wall, she pouts and turns back, returning to the dark elves' rooms. As she gets to the door, she thinks to herself how convenient it is for theirs to be one of the last doors in the hall so it's easy to remember. If it was any of the others, she would have had to try a few doors until she found one that was unlocked sweatdrop With nothing to do and not wanting to seem like she's snooping by looking around the place, she just goes back to the living room and slumps onto the couch ::

Miro is bored crying
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:40 am

*walks up stairs and makes up a coffee but drops a number of ice cubes into it*
*a bit blurry visioned she doesn't yet notice the sleeping couple in the bar*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:51 am

*After a week of missing the man she loves so terribly, she held him captive in their quarters Saturday night and all of Sunday. The time spent together was like a pre-honeymoon. Both wearing robes for the entire weekend and not bothering to get dressed because it was pointless. They just reconnected again, and again, and again, and again…body, heart and soul. She completely enjoyed every single minute spent with him. heart

During breakfast late Sunday morning, they talked about the wedding and her family. She got him up to date as to the arrangements and decisions that were already in motion. She showed him some images on the internet of the place she had reserved for the reception, the websites for the bakery and florist she has hired, reminds him they still need to meet with the priest and inquires if he has yet gotten the marriage license yet. He tells her he has been working and that he will see to it as soon as he possibly can.

After sending him off to work bright and early Monday morning, she sighs and figures she had better start her week too and she goes to get dressed and ready for her day.*
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:07 am

*Once dressed and ready, she makes her way up to the Main Bar completely blissful, content and more madly in love with William than she ever thought possible. heart Giddy and completely radiant, she grins sweetly at Ayami and makes herself a latte. She is so excited, today she has an appointment with the designer to see the sketches of her wedding dress and to get measured. heart * Good morning, Ayami. 4laugh *She has a seat at the bar and she cannot help but continue to grin as she checks her messages on her iphone.* User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:22 am

*mumbles a bit and opens his eyes, finding himself laying on his back on one of the couches, Ryzan curled up next to him still with the illusion on*
.... this probably looks pretty bad...

*stretches and yawns, at first trying to slip off the couch without waking Ryzan, but when he sees Psyzapp there, he shakes him* sweatdrop
Guuan sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:28 am

*wakes a bit from being shaken*
Vel'bol zhah ol? *yawns and pushes himself up to a sitting position and notices Ayami and Psyzapp*
Gi ussta sweatdrop

Bwael kre'tan~ *smiles and waves, grabbing his top hat off of the table and placing it on his head*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:04 am

Oh good morning, sorry I'm not quite myself today... sweatdrop
*Notices the stirring*
Dear heavens! I didn't even notice you two sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:34 am

*She sips her latte contently and grins at TES and another dark elf she doesn't recognize.* Good morning, gentlemen. 4laugh

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:56 am

*stands and helps Ryzan up off the couch, walking him over to the counter*
Before I forget again... *reaches into his vest pocket and pulls out a card, handing it to Psyzapp*

Liada asked me to give this to you. Since you keep missing each other, she said you can call this number and make an appointment to talk potions and whatnot.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:59 am

*climbs onto a stool and leans a bit against the counter, still rather tired*
You are looking quite radiant this kre'tan, jabbress. I take it you have been doing well.

Ryzan Vixtul

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:01 am

User Image *Takes the card and looks at it. She's so thrilled and excited about it she quickly hugs TES and gives him a peck on the cheek.* Ohmigosh!!! This is fantastic!!! xd Thank you so much, TES!! *She proceeds to add Liada's contact information into her iphone and puts the card in her handbag.* 4laugh
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:02 am

Ryzan Vixtul
*climbs onto a stool and leans a bit against the counter, still rather tired*
You are looking quite radiant this kre'tan, jabbress. I take it you have been doing well.

User Image *She looks wide eyed at the dark elf she doesn't recognize only to hear Ryzan's voice.* Ryzan? Is that you? User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:06 am

rolleyes
*starts perusing the whiskeys*
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:07 am

*lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles*
Xas xas. This was my costume for the holiday that passed. I did not get to wear it mzilt sweatdrop The character is rather young, so I used an illusion to better portray him.

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:09 am

*eye twitches a bit at Psyzapp's excitement*
I find it rather unnerving that you'd be so happy about potions...

*walks behind the counter and prepares tea for Ryzan*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3801 3802 3803 3804 3805 3806 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games