Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:01 pm
Why are you in a cheerleader uniform?

My cheerleader uniform is tolerated mostly because I'm dressed as a goth cheerleader.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:04 pm
She's a cheerleader and head of the Do-Gooders. She's also Psyzapp's sworn enemy and worst nightmare. Though Lily doesn't seem to realize that they're enemies. She just keeps coming back trying to be friends with the Most Wanted crew. rofl

*Catches Lily by the arm and shoves her out of the bar.*  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:19 pm
maybe we should explain things to Showa...
The front page seems explanatory enough
Not everyone reads the front page.
... touché

Well, Showa, the GGG Most Wanted bar and Lily's Pad are rival establishments. The "goodies" hang out at Lily's Pad and the "hooligans" hang out here... which is often referred to as "MW".

Lily's was established by Stargazer Lily, so she is considered the arch nemesis of the GGG Most Wanted. Similarly, Psyzapp being the creator of the Most Wanted bar, is the prime antagonist of Lily's Pad.

The hooligans like to pull pranks on the goodies, and in turn the goodies like to... well... do good. When one of the "goodies" comes in here and starts cheering, reciting nursery rhymes, planting flowers, and so on... they are considered a menace.

Being that Lily created "Lily's Pad" and is therefore considered as sort of the leader of the "goodies", her very presence in the MW is met with hostility.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:26 pm
What am I for hanging out at both places AND Chatty Kathy's? o.o  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:57 pm
Neither.
Indeed.
You're not really considered one or the other until you start working exclusively for one side.

Psyzapp, Icy Reign, Katana, Leko and Ayami... {to name a few.. there are others} are all considered "hooligans" for working only for MW. They may post in Lily's Pad every now and then, but often times it is because they are planning something diabolical.

Stargazer Lily, bandaidd, Faerie Katrina, Kits Rose... {among others.. maybe?} are all considered "goodies" for... well... being "good". There are not as many "goodies" as there are "hooligans" at the moment... part of the reason is likely because Lily's Pad has not had as long to establish itself as MW has, not to mention the fact that it was closed for a while, thus abruptly halting any momentum the place was gathering.

There are those who have not really sworn allegiance to one side or the other. QuietStorm XII, for example, has pulled pranks here as well as at Lily's. Though he seems to mostly hang out here and work with the hooligans, he actually does not have any solid ties to the MW. Similarly, there is myself...
*cough* You mean -me-.
er... right... stare

Anyway, while I have not really "pranked" Lily's nor done "good deeds" here, I'm still not much of a part of either. To some degree I am somewhat of an annoyance to MW due to events in the past as well as the fact that I'm straight edge. On the other hand, Lily's is too cheery for me to be able to comfortably hang out there all the time... plus I have inadvertently caused some disturbance there previously.

So you don't really have to be either if you don't want to pick a side. There's just factions there for those who are more inclined to one side of the spectrum than the other.

As for Kathy's... that is neutral territory for both hooligans and goodies to hang out together.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:27 am
*walks in and sees that no one has been in yet this morning*
hmm... well i guess i'll turn on the appliances and get ready for the day.
*lets #2 out and starts to open the bar for the day.*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:29 am
*Walks into the MW Bar and gets herself a latte while greeting Lady Ayami Chan.* I'll be right back. I've written a response to Bandaidd's heartfelt letter and invitation to join her for a leisurely dinner. I need to go place it into her thread. (Kill This Thread) wink  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:33 am
*leko sighs*
i think the cops and killa are planning to gang up on me!  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:43 am
*decides to come up from Psyzapp's secret chamber for a moment to see what's been going on. As the bookshelf moves over to let him out, he winces at the light and tries to shield his eyes while he puts his glasses back on*
Ssussun~ Perhaps I should have waited until night time sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:00 am
*sees Victul*
oh here I'll help you
*creates a dense fog that blocks out the light*
oh what if they try to sentence me....  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:04 am
Ah~ Ussta g'rftte, Lady Leko. *takes her hand and kisses it, then removes his glasses*
What is this about sentencing?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:07 am
.. I don't know!
I was caught drinking at the GGB yesterday and now they are having a meeting regarding me!...
Ayami is very upset with me!
sweatdrop

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:09 am
*Comes back from delivering her reply to Bandaidd in Kill This Thread.*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:14 am
Vedui' Psyzapp~ *kisses her hand*
I cannot thank you enough for the kindness you have shown me thus far. Your secret chambers are delightfully dark~ It has not been often that I have been able to go without my eye protection in this world.

Ryzan Vixtul

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games