Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:05 pm
Well, hasn't he put up tombstones and the like in the front yard before? Made it a little festive for the trick-or-treaters? whee

Oh you didn't get to give him his bday present yet?

If you wanted you might can hang things from low branches of the apple trees and stuff? Like little ghosties or whatnot. Or at least make some jack-o-lanterns for around AS, if it suits your fancy. biggrin Put some clings on the windows, or Halloweeny things in or on the fountains. 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:10 pm
Amy's eyes widened. "Tombstones in the front yard? Karrie? That's awesome!"

She laughed for a few moments and then spoke again. "I could see him doing that. I don't think he did it last year because I was getting things ready in the garden for spring. I don't think I lived there, yet, but he said I could use his garden. It wasn't ready for planting right away, so I had to work with it some. He kept the decorations away from the garden. And nope, haven't given him his present, yet, either. Haven't seen him anymore than I've seen Kits. We're just so busy."

She grinned at the idea of ghosts. "Ghosts hanging from trees? That'd be great for AS! We could hang them from the apple trees."

Thistle pulled herself out from under the couch finally, turned around, saw Dame sitting next to Amy at the bar, and then trotted over. She looked up at her with a smile, her nose and mouth covered with chocolate and squeaked a greeting to her.

"Hi Dame!"

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:19 pm
-looks down, sees Thistle, and chuckles- Well hello there, dirty mouth. lol

-takes a few more sips and bites of pie- Yeah, I guess he has been kinda busy since the JD is switching their Summer menu out for the Fall menu. And you know him, he's a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to food.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:25 pm
Thistle tilted her head to the side in confusion at Dame's name for her. Dirty mouth? Why?

She looked around for a mirror but couldn't find one.

Amy, too, was curious as to why Dame called Thistle that. She looked down at Thistle and saw her turning her head from side to side, looking for something. It was then that she saw her mouth.

Amy groaned softly, tried not to laugh, and hopped off of the stool. She leaned down, picked up Thistle, sat back on the stool, grabbed a wet napkin pouch from behind the bar, opening it, and started dabbing at Thistle's mouth.

"A bit of a perfectionist? That's an understatement. It was nice when we could cook for each other, though. And when he made breakfast in bed for me, well, I couldn't couldn't complain about his perfectionism. If he didn't have that, then the food wouldn't be nearly as good as it is. He taught me some really cool stuff, too."

"Thistle, how did you get so dirty?"

She looked around and then saw the empty candy wrappers around the base of one of the couches. She sighed.

"Thistle... you're going to get a stomach ache by eating like that. You know better."

Thistle squeaked in confirmation and simply sat on Amy's lap and let her clean her mouth. At least Amy was gentle about it.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:48 pm
-shakes head- How'd she even find candy? Thistle, you eat the strangest things.

Well, hopefully he'd know a lot of neat stuff after going to culinary school. xd

-Tommy walks back in from his break and goes back around behind the counter. dame discretely and gently grabs his sleeve as he walks past and gives him a demure look, whispering her thanks for the pie and cocoa. He's resolved breaks slightly and he gives her a genuine smile, telling her it was no problem. She lets go of his shirt and eats a few more bites. biggrin Then he shakes himself and grimaces, going back further into the kitchenette to check on things-

-dame looks down into her pie, erasing a smirk off her face-

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:53 pm
Amy nodded over to the couch where the wrappers were. "I think she got the candy over there, though how the candy got there, I don't know."

Thistle turned her head to look at Dame, grinned, and squeaked. "Yummy!"

Amy sighed and gently scolded Thistle. "Well I hope you're saying yummy later and not, 'ouch my stomach'. You know that too much sugar at once is bad for someone, Thistle. You don't have as big of stomach as Velcore, so you can't eat like him."

Amy grimaced at Dame's comment about culinary school. "Yeah, no kidding. Can you imagine paying all that money and spending all that time working on something and then learn very little? That would absolutely suck."

She reached for a towel and started patting Thistle's mouth dry.

As Amy looked up, she saw Tommy grin at Dame finally and smiled herself, glad that he finally loosened up a little.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:13 pm
-dame laughs- Yeah, that would suck. -dame thinks Or spend all that money and not be able to do it like three years later. stare -

So, what plans do you have for today?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:16 pm
Amy let Thistle hop down to the floor and start playing with Phoenix again since her face was clean. Then, she turned back to Dame, stretched her arms over her head and grinned brightly.

"Other than meet with Kits hopefully? Absolutely nothing! It's so great having free time again."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:28 pm
-dame laughs- lol Yeah, but too much free time sucks. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:31 pm
Amy looked at Dame, a little bit concerned. "You found a job, though, right? I mean, I know you're working at the Colorful Kitten and JD. Surely you don't have that much free time, either, with all that."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:38 pm
rofl -dame laughs hard- Honey, I've had a job! xd And I quit the JD ages ago. Didn't have enough time between that and dance school. I'm working at the studio as well to help pay for tuition. lol Basically I'm Colour's lackey. xd Whatever she says do, I do. lol I do the studio, go to school, and do whatever she needs at TCK. I also sometimes volunteer at the hospital. 3nodding I was just saying that too much free time sucks. xd

-finishes off her pie and drink, she pushes it away from her and props and elbow up on the counter, resting her head on it and looking at Amy- So, what did you get Kits for her birthday? biggrin Didn't you say you were gonna give her her present today? Or were hoping too?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:41 pm
Amy's eyes widened slightly. "You quit the JD? I didn't know that. Well, I'm glad you have more time to do the work that you like, including dancing. You're a good dancer, Dame, and it's so cool that you can go to school for it and do some work with dancing to help pay for it. You're really lucky."

Amy thought about it for a moment, and then smiled and nodded her head. "And yes, I guess too much free time would suck. You'd get bored!"

At Dame's question, Amy smirked and leaned closer. She saw that Tommy was back behind the bar, and she didn't want him to hear what she had gotten Kits, yet. So, she whispered it to Dame and then pulled back with a huge grin.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:01 pm
-dame's eyes widen as she leans back to look at Amy- Oh my, well that certainly is a gift. lol Don't worry, your secret's safe with me. wink Did you get Karrie something so... sweatdrop confused big? lol  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:06 pm
Amy grinned and chuckled softly. "Yep! I wanted to get her something special this year. She's helped me out so much with my own projects, and she did change me back from a dragon. Plus, I know she's talked about it before. And thanks for keeping it secret. I really appreciate it."

She blushed slightly at Dame's question, looked down at her hands and shook her head. "No, definitely not as big. I hope he likes it, though. It's kinda... private. Otherwise, I'd tell you. You might not get the inside meaning, so..."

She looked back up at Dame and smiled. "You know, I don't think I ever learned when your birthday is. When is yours, Dame?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:28 pm
{{Work is ending, so I gotta head home. But I'll be back in a few minutes! biggrin }}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games