Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:02 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**walks up to you** so you have met my partner.......

Once, yeah. In here. I had said something to him in one of the game threads.

yeah...well last Halloween it was either be his partner or be his soup so I chose partner...we work well together..but now I am in quite a bit of trouble and I don't think he can help me this time **sighs**

I-

-_-

That's the same thing with mike. :/

Allying with someone simply to not be their enemy is grounds for an unstable alliance. >.<

weeeeell it has been pretty stable till Mikey showed up....we get along real good and have become friends.....now Mikey is another story...................

A friendship based on him trying to eat you... :/

You guys sure do live in a weird world.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:12 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**walks up to you** so you have met my partner.......

Once, yeah. In here. I had said something to him in one of the game threads.

yeah...well last Halloween it was either be his partner or be his soup so I chose partner...we work well together..but now I am in quite a bit of trouble and I don't think he can help me this time **sighs**

I-

-_-

Allying with someone simply to not be their enemy is grounds for an unstable alliance. >.<

weeeeell it has been pretty stable till Mikey showed up....we get along real good and have become friends.....now Mikey is another story...................

weeeeeell at that time it wasn't exactly me who partnered with him.....it was my other self that eats people so it was the perfect partnership......and when I came out he didn't want me to eat him so to speak....you know drain....so we made a deal and the partnership stayed...**looks at you sheepishly** does that make any sense to you??  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:14 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I-

-_-

weeeeeell at that time it wasn't exactly me who partnered with him.....it was my other self that eats people so it was the perfect partnership......and when I came out he didn't want me to eat him so to speak....you know drain....so we made a deal and the partnership stayed...**looks at you sheepishly** does that make any sense to you??

Yep. It's not just one or the other, you're both crazy! xP

Lol  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:20 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I-

-_-

Lol

**looks at you grinning** betwixt me and thee I think the whole world is crazy and my friend I sometime wonder about thee......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:22 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Lol

**looks at you grinning** betwixt me and thee I think the whole world is crazy and my friend I sometime wonder about thee......

Oh, I'm plenty crazy myself. This is whole 'nother kind of crazy though, what you've got going on here. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:25 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Lol

Oh, I'm plenty crazy myself. This is whole 'nother kind of crazy though, what you've got going on here. xD

but hey I am one of the happy fun ones.....**does my crazy happy dance** see.....**.....** ooooops almost winked there........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:28 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Lol

but hey I am one of the happy fun ones.....**does my crazy happy dance** see.....**.....** ooooops almost winked there........

When you're not, like... Murdering people. eek

Lol, oh well. If you wink, I just gonk a bit. No real harm.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:37 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Lol

weeeeeeell....sometimes when i do i am not myself and other times i do have to help my partner so he doesn't starve...at least i try not to bring attention to me or him now......

I still like to be careful....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:41 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

weeeeeeell....sometimes when i do i am not myself and other times i do have to help my partner so he doesn't starve...at least i try not to bring attention to me or him now......

I see. >.<

Oh, thanks. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:58 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I see. >.<

Oh, thanks. 3nodding

yeah...so really I ain't that crazy after all.....

no problem...**smiles**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:59 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I see. >.<

Oh, thanks. 3nodding

no problem...**smiles**

If you say so. x:

Lol  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:07 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I see. >.<

Oh, thanks. 3nodding

no problem...**smiles**

If you say so. x:

Lol

**turns and looks over my shoulder** oh shut up.....I am doing the talking now...**looks back at you** oh s......**turning completely around** I told you to shut up....I will tell him.....**turning back around** sorry about that....**looks at you then over my shoulder again** oh is there something wrong??  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:09 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I see. >.<

Oh, thanks. 3nodding

no problem...**smiles**

If you say so. x:

Lol

**turns and looks over my shoulder** oh shut up.....I am doing the talking now...**looks back at you** oh s......**turning completely around** I told you to shut up....I will tell him.....**turning back around** sorry about that....**looks at you then over my shoulder again** oh is there something wrong??

Oh, are the other yous coming out to say so too? @.@  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:14 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I see. >.<

Oh, thanks. 3nodding

no problem...**smiles**

If you say so. x:

Lol

yeah they just want to say just cause I have intelligent conversations with the voices in my head...which is them...and no one else can see them doesn't mean I am crazy.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:20 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

no problem...**smiles**

If you say so. x:

Lol

yeah they just want to say just cause I have intelligent conversations with the voices in my head...which is them...and no one else can see them doesn't mean I am crazy.....

No, the conversations don't make you crazy... But maybe HAVING those voices does... o.o  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games