Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

xxdangerousbydesignxx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:42 pm
Ello! I am Hannah and I'm 14. I've been on Gaia for about 6 months and I am completely addicted to music and photography heart . Like pretty much everyone else, I was randomly invited (all ways the best type of invite). Hmm....it appears I am at a loss for what to say about myself. Oh well. ^-^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:44 pm
hey its mike i love anime and rping, i can be annoying and my gramar is horrible but hey thats why i do exceptiopnaly well in science to make up for that fault, some of my favorite shows are Trigun,Scryed, and Naruto of course probraly an over used favorite but hey when its just so damn awsome like that ya know, my other interest are lets see playing games with friends i really dont have as much fun playing them alone anymore and believe that games should alll have a multiplayer that doesnt need online or require two systems to hook up, i also like rabbits yes thats right i said it i like rabbits and believ firmly they are the next great conquestadors, some more of my hobbies are makeing u stories, i also like mushrooms they are my second fav thing to eat only pineapple beats that yay yummmmmmm, oh im 17 in the 12 grade hehe  

Ragnes

Gwyndara

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:37 pm

User Image

User Image

Gwyn means fair or beautiful and Dara means Wisdom

I'm 32, been married for 8 and a half years.

I 've enjoyed Gaia for over 3 years.

I love making friends.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:44 pm
I got an invation so I checked it out and joined! Lots of forum eek  

Chung Kee Panda

6,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Alopus-Frost

4,125 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:55 pm
Hey, I'm 16, and Male. Let's just call me Frost for now smile Anyways, I like Anime, mostly Bleach, Naruto, Rorouni Kenshin, Full Metal Alchemist, and a few others. I can draw anime pretty good, although it takes me a long while to finish a drawing. I really like video Games, expecially the Legend of Zelda, and Final Fantasy series. I also grab any random Square-Enix game I can find, ( Square-Enix rules ) . I've also been a big fan of Role Playing, but I have never been able to try it. I'm shy what can I say? I get nervous that I might mess something up, and a bit intimidated by people with a HUGE vocabulary. I'm eager to try to jump in one in the future, but be nice if I start out a little rough. I'd gladly accept advice from anyone willing to give it, I'm gonna need it... sweatdrop
I also enjoy metting new people, so give me a shout if ya want.And if you want to know more about me, you can always check my profile. cool  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:07 pm
Hi, I'm relatively new to Gaia.
My name is Christina, I'm 24, and I'm an addict (Gaia).
I joined Gaia in October with another account, and the
activation never came through, so I became active with this
Avi late last month.
I often say random things that are only funny to myself.
And... I joined this guild with a random invitation.  

Skinny Marie

Walking Blind

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:34 pm
Skinny Marie
Hi, I'm relatively new to Gaia.
My name is Christina, I'm 24, and I'm an addict (Gaia).
I joined Gaia in October with another account, and the
activation never came through, so I became active with this
Avi late last month.
I often say random things that are only funny to myself.
And... I joined this guild with a random invitation.
lol sup fancy seeing you here ^,^ any way now its my turn to introduce my self

my name is Alisha
younger than all my firends but taller than them(how ironic right)
13 years old and tuning 14 in march
a little morbid but in truth arnt we all in some way or an other
like saying the word bannana but to tell you the truth i cant eat them cuz they too squshy (makes me gag)
i have a speaking problem because of a faitel acsedent at a young age ( cut my tounge in half and i belive it messed me up) not that bad realy sometimes i cant prenounce words right even the simple ones
can be extreamly random like jello
............ oh and im a pices
but if you want more info just cheak me out at my profile
happy days to all of you ^,^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:24 pm
Hello!

I'm Juni, I'm 21 years old, and I have been an active member of Gaia for about 3 years.

I've watched more movies than I can count, and thanks to my fiance, I'm becoming re-addicted to videogame rpgs. I have this habit of being unusual quite often, so, sorry ahead of time if I weird you out at some point. xp

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

BicarC

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:27 pm
Greetings... Well I am 30 yrs old, male. I like all kinds of anime, especially fantasy related. Lately been watching Naruto.... really sick of the fillers. Well, thats about all I can think of atm.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:17 pm
Hi I'm Sam and I am new to the guild. Please vote for my avi in the avatar arena this week. Thanks xoxo  

Nick4065

YunieGirl01

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:21 pm
Hi Im Alexandra, recently new to Gaia and loving it! I enjoy reading anything (especially anime and manga) Sports, Making music videos, Talking..really anything im game for. Im 13 and am outgoing and will listen to what you have to say. I am a loyal friend and would do anything for them and my family. I can be a bitof a pushover but never cross the limit, I really wouldnt like to get all angry at you lol. Well I hope I meet alot of interesting new people here smile Ciao!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:25 pm
Junimaia
Hello!

I'm Juni, I'm 21 years old, and I have been an active member of Gaia for about 3 years.

I've watched more movies than I can count, and thanks to my fiance, I'm becoming re-addicted to videogame rpgs. I have this habit of being unusual quite often, so, sorry ahead of time if I weird you out at some point. xp
gotta give a WOOOO!!!!!! to the weird ^,^  

Walking Blind

Dat1RetrdedKid

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:51 pm
Hi my friends call me KChoi, and im purty out of the ordinary, i like lots of anime:bleach, naruto, Dragonball z, etc.,i like drawing anime and playing video games a lot, and ive been on gaia for nearly a year i tink, but yah i just got a random invitation 2 b invited 2 dis guild  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:54 pm
Hey! I go by many names. You can call me Ryou, Sharon, or Donut. You can even call me by my username, but it's really hard to remember! I'm 14, and I'm poor. So help a gal out, eh? wink  

Aphenphosmphobic

SilverTalion

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:38 pm
Greetings! Call me Tal. I'm 20 years old, female, and Australian.
If you'd like to know more about me, visit my profile wink  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games