Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3809 3810 3811 3812 3813 3814 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:22 pm
Hita Desi.

Oath: True.

Anon: Who's that?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:27 pm
@Des: Hey.

@Anon: Unless that man's name is Thread, get him out of here!

@Haruhi: Yep.  

iOath

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:27 pm
iOath
@Des: Hey.

@Anon: Unless that man's name is Thread, get him out of here!

@Haruhi: Yep.

That man is Sonny Chiba and you will show him respect.

Or Mas Oyama with be paying you a visit.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:32 pm
@Haru
How's it going?

@Oath
Hola. How's life?

@Anon
I honestly have no idea who either of those are... Is that a bad thing?  

Desin Slight

iOath

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:33 pm
@Des: Pretty good. How about you?

@Anon: I will if his name is Thread Chiba.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:37 pm
@Oath
Same here. What have you been up to?  

Desin Slight

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:38 pm
Mas Oyama is considered the only man who could crush your scrotum with a casual glance. He earned the nickname 'Godhand' by fighting raging bulls and killing them with a single blow. He fought three consecutive Kumite [100 nonstop spars] and won every single spar. In a twist of delicious irony, he died at the age of Seventy from lung cancer, having never smoked a day in his life.

Legend has it that he died with a sword in hand, and ascended to Valhalla, where he single-handedly staves off Ragnarok.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:43 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Mas Oyama is considered the only man who could crush your scrotum with a casual glance. He earned the nickname 'Godhand' by fighting raging bulls and killing them with a single blow. He fought three consecutive Kumite [100 nonstop spars] and won every single spar. In a twist of delicious irony, he died at the age of Seventy from lung cancer, having never smoked a day in his life.

Legend has it that he died with a sword in hand, and ascended to Valhalla, where he single-handedly staves off Ragnarok.

That's just...

I feel like crying manly tears from all that manliness. crying  

Desin Slight

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:45 pm
Desin Slight
Anonymous_Alcoholic

That's just...

I feel like crying manly tears from all that manliness. crying

It's all completely true. He probably ate nails, wood, and cement, then spit houses.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:54 pm
I know it's true, I've read that story before. I'm surprised I even managed to forget about it. It leaves me speechless from how awesome he was.

He probably ate fruits and spat out several trees.  

Desin Slight

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:58 pm
He once planted a seed, and it grew into a forest. Then he chopped the forest down with his hands, just to prove that what the Oyama giveth, the Oyama taketh away. With violence.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:02 pm
Bruce Lee could take down Oyama in an instant.  

Haruhi000777

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:03 pm
One once said no one is above Chuck Norris. But that one man died the next second from Mas Oyama's godly hands.

Oh yeah, mind if I join Takeo's squad? My genin will be a useful minion, I swear! : 3  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:07 pm
Haruhi000777
Bruce Lee could take down Oyama in an instant.

I said how's it going, dammit. Don't ignore me! crying  

Desin Slight

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:09 pm
Bruce Lee and Mas Oyama would have been one hell of a fight, considering one was called 'Godhand' and the other is considered the greatest martial artist of the Twentieth Century. But knowing for sure? Impossible.

And I would, but it's up to Mana if I can have more than three genin.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3809 3810 3811 3812 3813 3814 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games