Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3817 3818 3819 3820 3821 3822 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:33 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku

Forgo your romantic subplot.

All your items frst.

That's now how these things work. You gotta give a little to get a little.

Fine. Give a few items and I'll start to break it off.

Before it's even started? Or did you already begin this farce of a relationship?

It's begun. So throw me a bone and I'll derail it, and by bone I mean several expensive items.

When I actually leave Gaia. I won't throw you my hard-earned pixels any earlier than that. It'll allow your subplot time to grow and prosper; then it will be all the sweeter when you actually do derail it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:37 pm
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku

Before it's even started? Or did you already begin this farce of a relationship?

It's begun. So throw me a bone and I'll derail it, and by bone I mean several expensive items.

When I actually leave Gaia. I won't throw you my hard-earned pixels any earlier than that. It'll allow your subplot time to grow and prosper; then it will be all the sweeter when you actually do derail it.

I need a good-faith payment.  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:38 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku

Don't trust me, Anon? You don't trust the self-serving b*****d?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:43 pm
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku

Nope. Need me an up-front trust payment.  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:45 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku

Keep on wanting, then.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:47 pm
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku

Keep on wanting, then.

Gimmie your items b***h.  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:52 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku

Keep on wanting, then.

Gimmie your items b***h.

I see no reason to give them to you, especially since I cannot guarantee you keeping your end of the bargain. It's such a trivial thing, too, this subplot romance farce. Items are tangible and actually have worth, but I receive nothing except the satisfaction of an ended and barely-cared-about farce.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:55 pm
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku

Keep on wanting, then.

Gimmie your items b***h.

I see no reason to give them to you, especially since I cannot guarantee you keeping your end of the bargain. It's such a trivial thing, too, this subplot romance farce. Items are tangible and actually have worth, but I receive nothing except the satisfaction of an ended and barely-cared-about farce.

Funny. Both items and farce cost exactly $0 real-world dollars.  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:58 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku

Keep on wanting, then.

Gimmie your items b***h.

Not when I paid real-world dollars for some of them. But I meant in terms of gold. You would still be getting the better deal, especially when there is nothing that can prevent you from continuing on the farce. Because if you can get away with something, you'll try to get away with it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:00 am
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku

Keep on wanting, then.

Gimmie your items b***h.

Not when I paid real-world dollars for some of them. But I meant in terms of gold. You would still be getting the better deal, especially when there is nothing that can prevent you from continuing on the farce. Because if you can get away with something, you'll try to get away with it.

Why would you spend real-world currency on pixels? I thought you were smart. And you're probably right, but I like to keep to my word.  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:01 am
Yo.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:03 am
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku

Keep on wanting, then.

Gimmie your items b***h.

Why would you spend real-world currency on pixels? I thought you were smart. And you're probably right, but I like to keep to my word.

Because I felt like it. It was a whimsical purchase. I am sure you have made them in the past. The same could be said about people who spend money on video games: they get nothing out of it but visual stimulation. The same with books, movies, comics, etc.

@Kaz: Yo-yo.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:04 am
Kazzoh
Yo.

I've asked you this before, but you still going to play your bookworm?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:05 am
Sugar Dhaku
Kazzoh
Yo.

Bookworm?  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:06 am
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku
Kazzoh
Yo.

Bookworm?

His Taichou with the glasses who was book smart or something.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3817 3818 3819 3820 3821 3822 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games