Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:32 pm

User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

"Who are Soli and Leon? I've never heard of them before." Alice usually kept to herself, so she didn't know whom the demonkin spoke of.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:34 pm

Soli walked upstairs and started turning on all the lights, she looked around and knew the place needed cleaning, she grabbed a broom and started cleaning the front part of the shop.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Menonai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:36 pm

"Friends." He said as his pace began to move a bit more quickly. He would shortly arrive where they were going off in no time. But she'd have to be quick to catch up as you couldn't see his legs touch the ground for even a second. He started to sing wonderful life.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:41 pm

User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

llOOC: I'm confused again. . . Whose house is Leon at?ll

Even in the toothpick thin six inch heels, Alice managed to keep up with the demonkin, giggling a bit to herself. The home of the last daughter of Fate was just around the corner and down a few steps. She knew the woman would be delighted to see them.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Menonai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:43 pm

(( Neuro's just stay there maybe he can have hot sex with Luc no? XD Soli should probably get there.... To make things easy. ))

He continued to hop even as he rounded the corner and through a door. He seemed to fly down the stairs before waiting for the girl to get there. He giggled.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:45 pm

((Leon is at Neuro's house and Moon what do you mean Neuro has sex with Luc and what would Soli do??))

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Menonai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:48 pm

(( Neuro shouldn't have hot sex with luc o-o I was talking to Jayce saying that He was at neuro's house and should have sex with luc. Not Neuro Leon! Baka! ))
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:58 pm

User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

llOOC: Ha ha. -glomps Moon- silly muchacho, werewolves only ever have one mate, like wolves do. . . .wait, that's right, isn't. Maybe I'm getting wolves mixed up with peguines. OMG! A were peguine! That'd be so cute! ll

An elderly woman sat at her table when Alice had caught up and went inside. The woman smiled warmly and motioned to the two chairs that moved themselves closer to the table. "Hello my children, come sit and let me read the cards." She said and looked at Alice, "I see you are still well, and whom may your friend be?" Alice looked over to Luc. "This is Luc, a demonkin." She said before taking a seat in one of the chairs.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Menonai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:03 pm

(( No wolves have many mates actually. :3 XD Besides Leon hasn't had sex in forever he should have a burning desire for it. So if he is the closes thing stuff him like a teddy bear! ))

Luc nodded and sat down too. He always wondered how they read cards.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:23 pm

User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

llOOC: Okay, well, I got mixed up. Heehee. And wow. Haven't heard tha before. XDll

The woman shuffled her cards a bit before drawing a few and laid them out, she looked over them and shook her head. "Alice, great evil lurks in your future still, but your luck will change when the eclipse has come tomorrow night, but stay away from those with great power and beware the black birds for they shall be the end of you." She said and picked up the cards, seeing Alice frowning a bit. "Sorry child, but only you can change your fate." He shuffled her cards a bit before laying out cards for Luc's future and pursed her lips. "Hmm. It appears that you will be caught in another's web of desire, thus, you will bring harm upon that person. Though, all questions you may have shall be answered soon." She looked at Luc, "Steer clear of those who are too friendly."

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Menonai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:27 pm

He nodded. That would mean he'd have to stay away from neuro. Though he didn't know about the web of desire part. And he couldn't possibly harm anybody. And what questions? He took Alices' hand after saying a quick thanks to her. He took her and quickly jumped up and out through the door and in a quick thirty seconds they were at neuros' house. "Sorry had to be quick." He said with a smile. He opened the door. "Wanna come in?" He asked before calling out to leon that they had a guest.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:31 pm

Neuro eyes glowed black and he smiled wickedly,"My daughter might be harmed but she will know when the time comes,"He chuckled and looked at Marisol,"Do you know that every Whisperer in our family is gifted with power of a seer and other things,"He looked up and began thinking,"Soli's gifts should awoken soon."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:37 pm

User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

Alice had only blinked when she found herself standing outside a building with Luc. "Oh, sure." She said and smiled and moved inside.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:38 pm

He giggled. "It's fine." He said taking a seat a table.

Menonai

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:39 pm

User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

The werewolf perked up before he sighed heavily and got to his feet, moving to go greet the two. He stopped when he saw the woman who was with Luc and raised an eyebrow. Her dress seemed to be a bit short and the neckline was low. She looked good though, but he guessed she was the typical vampire.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games