Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:28 pm
-dame nods to her 3nodding - I understand that, my gift to him was kinda private too. -smiles at her-

My birthday? Oh, it's in May. biggrin Already passed and a long time comin'. lol

-smiles over at Tommy- Hey Tommy, can I have some apple juice, please? biggrin

((Okay! See ya in a few!))

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:28 pm
“This place is….” For a long while Haka merely stood outside studying the strange building and watched with a curious expression as people entered an exited the Aqua Springs resort. “…pleasant” She muttered to finish her sentence. It seemed like a nice place to venture and so at a slow casual pace, the white haired woman stepped forth and entered the main building.

As Haka walked she took in her surroundings with keen eyes. It was quiet and peaceful with an air of tranquillity; yeah this was just the kind of place she was looking for, somewhere to relax and let of some steam while basking in the beautiful surroundings that the site had to offer. Somewhere to the left, Haka could hear people talking. She loved watching others and listening to their conversations. Not that she was nosey…ok maybe a little bit.

Silently, Haka walked towards the main desk and slipped left into another room. Inside she could see a few guests, no doubt they were the ones she had heard a moment ago. Choosing a seat a short distance away from the others, the woman studied them with faint interest. Her black feathery wings folded neatly inwards as she adjusted her position into one that was more comfortable. She tilted her head to the left ever so slightly and simply watched in silence.

((Uh, I hope this is OK. sweatdrop ))  

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:32 pm
((Perfectly fine! biggrin 3nodding ))

-smiles and waves at the newcomer- Hello. biggrin My name's dame. whee

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:54 pm
Haka blinked a few times when one of the women smiled and waved as she introduced herself as Dame. Slowly Haka raised her left hand and mimicked the gesture “Haka…My name is Haka” She said in a soft almost dreamy voice. She tucked a few strands of hair behind her ear and smiled a small smile as she continued to watch how the others interacted with each other.  

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:59 pm
biggrin Nice to meet you, Haka. Would you like anything to eat or drink? You can come over here to the counter and look at the menu. ^_^ -dame motions to the counter and up to the posted menu-  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:01 pm
{{Back! biggrin And I really liked your post, Haka. smile }}

Amy wondered what Dame meant about her present to Karrie being private, too, but she then just shrugged it off as none of her business.

Amy made a mental note to hopefully try and remember Dame's birthday in the future. She was awful with dates. She couldn't even remember her and Karrie's one year anniversary when they were dating. Most girls did, but not Amy. She was just horrible with dates.

Before she could respond to Dame, she saw her turn on her stool, wave, and greet someone. Amy followed suite and turned around to look at the person who had entered. She smiled at the woman, not recognizing her. Her wings were beautiful, though.

"Hello! Haka was it? My name is Amethyst, though you can call me Amy for short if you like. Welcome to Aqua Springs! I'm glad you came. I'm one of the two owners here. Are you new to Geezerville?"

She nodded to Dame's statement and glanced at the counter as well.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:18 pm
-smiles when Tommy brings over some apple juice- Thanks very much. biggrin whee  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:29 pm
Haka tilted her head to the side at the mention of food and drink. It had been a while since she had last indulged in human comforts and so she took Dame’s advice and walked towards the counter. She picked up a menu and stared at it long and hard before turning her attention to the other girl.

“Two names?” The blue eyed girl murmured in a confused manner. “Amethyst and Amy? Is that not confusing for you?” Haka pretty much lacked in the social department and so the concept that some people had nicknames or shorter versions of their real names seemed to puzzle the woman. “They are both pretty names.” She pointed at Dame “Dame” she then pointed at Amy “And Amy….” She smiled somewhat. “It is nice to meet you both.”

With a small whisper of a laugh, Haka looked back down at the menu in her hand before pointing to a tropical drink “This one…this one sounds nice.” She glanced up at the man behind the bar and smiled triumphantly as her order was served to her. “Thank you.” She said before sampling the refreshing drink. “It is very nice…”

((Aha, thanks. I am glad I am doing OK here whee ))  

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:34 pm
Amy's eyes widened slightly when Haka asked her about having two names. At first, Amy herself was confused. But then she realized that Haka must have thought both 'Amethyst' and 'Amy' must be her names.

Amy grinned and shook her head. "No, my full name is Amethyst, but if it's too long to say all the time, you can call me Amy instead. It's shorter. It's an abbreviation. And thank you for the compliment."

She tilted her head to the side and smiled when Haka smiled at her drink. "So, Haka... I'm assuming you're not from around here. Are you from a different country?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:43 pm
-dame grins at the ladies- I'm so glad you like it, Haka. biggrin Tommy makes pretty good drinks. -winks at him- wink  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:51 pm
“Call you Amy for short. Understood” Haka muttered while placing her drink carefully down. She smiled and nodded her head at Amy’s thanks. “I am only speaking the truth so there is no need to thank me for the compliment.”

Haka tapped her chin lightly in thought at Amy’s question before opening her mouth to speak on finding a suitable answer. “I am new to this part of the world.” She started with a knowing glint in her eyes. “I came from up above.” A hint of sadness seeped into her words before it vanished altogether and returned back to it's usual dream like tone. “It is very beautiful here…peaceful and without strife. You must be very happy to live here.”

She reached for her drink and took a short sip. The mixture of strange fruits was very pleasant on the taste buds and so Haka made a mental note to order this drink when she next visits. She looked to Dame and nooded in agreement to the woman's words. "He has made a wonderful drink. I like it a lot"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:58 pm
Amy listened intently to what Haka said but then looked a little leery when she said she was from 'up above'. Oh dear. She hoped a crazy hadn't come into the resort.

But then Amy glanced at her wings again. She had seen the woman move them on her own. So... really, she must not have been crazy. Amy had actually heard weirder stories before.

"Are you an angel, Haka? We actually have another angel around here in Geezerville. Oh, and as for 'without' strife, this planet is filled with strife, unfortunately."

Thistle left Phoenix and came up to the bar slowly. Her eyes were fixed on the new woman. She leaned her head down and started sniffing the area around the woman.

{{Thistle is a half unicorn/half pegasus pony. I should equip her. Phoenix is a kitten playing in the middle of the lounge. Not a baby kitten, but not a fully grown cat, either.}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:07 pm
-listens to their conversation- ^_^  
Kits Rose rolled 1 100-sided dice: 100 Total: 100 (1-100)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:10 pm
*finally makes it to Aqua Springs*

Trick or treat!

((#8
Treats: 28
Tricks: 44

rofl That's the second time I've rolled 100 in AS!))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:12 pm
{{Hi Kits! biggrin }}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games