Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:27 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah...so really I ain't that crazy after all.....

no problem...**smiles**

If you say so. x:

Lol

**turns and looks over my shoulder** oh shut up.....I am doing the talking now...**looks back at you** oh s......**turning completely around** I told you to shut up....I will tell him.....**turning back around** sorry about that....**looks at you then over my shoulder again** oh is there something wrong??

Oh, are the other yous coming out to say so too? @.@

yeah they just want to say just cause I have intelligent conversations with the voices in my head...which is them...and no one else can see them doesn't mean I am crazy.....

No, the conversations don't make you crazy... But maybe HAVING those voices does... o.o

ok.....I like to think of it as being different my friend..**laughs**  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:29 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**turns and looks over my shoulder** oh shut up.....I am doing the talking now...**looks back at you** oh s......**turning completely around** I told you to shut up....I will tell him.....**turning back around** sorry about that....**looks at you then over my shoulder again** oh is there something wrong??

yeah they just want to say just cause I have intelligent conversations with the voices in my head...which is them...and no one else can see them doesn't mean I am crazy.....

No, the conversations don't make you crazy... But maybe HAVING those voices does... o.o

I see. eek  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:37 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I see. eek

yeah...not everyone has these voices so who is to they are the crazy ones not me.....  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:40 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I see. eek

yeah...not everyone has these voices so who is to they are the crazy ones not me.....

Well, I'm pretty sure the structure of the brain is built for only one consciousness. o.o  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:48 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I see. eek

Well, I'm pretty sure the structure of the brain is built for only one consciousness. o.o

oooooh really....well I will stick to me being different then...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:51 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I see. eek

Ha ha, alright. 3nodding  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:53 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I see. eek

Ha ha, alright. 3nodding

and you are the crazy one.....I think...**looks over shoulder** no we take that back you nto crazy you different like us.....  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:56 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Ha ha, alright. 3nodding

and you are the crazy one.....I think...**looks over shoulder** no we take that back you nto crazy you different like us.....

Ha ha. I can live with either. Or both. xD  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:12 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Ha ha, alright. 3nodding

yeah me too......
**looks around** well Mikey has been quiet tonight..I see a possible place to bail out of this car but I really don't like the look in his eyes....  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:15 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Ha ha, alright. 3nodding

yeah me too......
**looks around** well Mikey has been quiet tonight..I see a possible place to bail out of this car but I really don't like the look in his eyes....

Well... I dunno. You guy's will probably be teamed up somewhere down the road, so I dunno anymore. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:20 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Ha ha, alright. 3nodding

yeah me too......

Well... I dunno. You guy's will probably be teamed up somewhere down the road, so I dunno anymore. >.<

me neither...all I know is I do not trust him...so why did I let him get in my car...I guess it goes back to what we were talking about before...I MUST BE CRAZY!!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:25 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah me too......

me neither...all I know is I do not trust him...so why did I let him get in my car...I guess it goes back to what we were talking about before...I MUST BE CRAZY!!

xD

At least one of you, I guess. xP

Or maybe you realize he's not all that different from you. @.@  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:32 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah me too......

xD

well all I can do now is see where it takes me...and hope I can connect back with smart so I can let him know where I am.....because like I tried to tell smart I don't like the look in his eyes.....

whatever I do not like being the mouse in a cat and mouse game.....**frowns**  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:45 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah me too......

xD

well all I can do now is see where it takes me...and hope I can connect back with smart so I can let him know where I am.....because like I tried to tell smart I don't like the look in his eyes.....

I see... .-.

Well, I'm sure you like playing cat well enough. Maybe this will teach you a lesson. :/  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:50 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah me too......

xD

I see... .-.

Well, I'm sure you like playing cat well enough. Maybe this will teach you a lesson. :/

yeah

yeah.....yeah the mouse usually gets eaten unless she can make a deal with the Devil....there in lies that uneasy alliance with the enemy........  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games