Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3820 3821 3822 3823 3824 3825 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malibarry

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:04 am
User ImageYeah I'm going to go before this conversation gets too out of hand; and I'm having to explain to my parents why I have a baby; 'But he had chocolate-- that's all the reason there is in the world to have babies'

Bye Bye people!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:18 am
*adds to tally*

Night~ o:

Kazzoh

Codger

iOath

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:11 am
o.o  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:15 am

User Imagexxxx o___o You're having babies in here when I leave...? SO I'M MISSING ALL THE FUN? Just so you know, I'm not taking care of that baby like your other seventeen. >:C

We're a strange bunch, I know.

Psst. She was just posting in here to get gold. She didn't want to say hi. She doesn't love you. Well, neither do I, lol, but at least I don't have ulterior motives like that THING does. -jabs- c:

Gnnat

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:19 am
I hate babies. We need to get rid of those babies.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:24 am
Target practice?  

Rain Water Resonance

Beloved Sex Symbol

Gnnat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:26 am

User Imagexxxx I agree. We're just raising them to eat them I mean... to sell to China as slaves or maybe... Oh forget it. XP

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:35 am
I mean, I love my unborn kids. Every other kid is annoying, dirty, smelly, loud, farty, and cruel.  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Rain Water Resonance

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:41 am
Ah, well I work with four year-olds for my job, and I'd argue that kids who are forced into martial arts before even starting school aren't annoying.

Anyways, kids don't really taste good until they're in Kindergarten, at least from my experience, and as such it wouldn't be worth it to eat babies...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:44 am

User Imagexxxx Well, someone's gotta love 'em. I guess your idea of love is cleaning them up with tissues every night. OHOHO.

@ Rain: I prefer 'em to be around fourth grade. It's kind of an acquired taste though, since some people don't like the fact that they can read well.

Gnnat

iOath

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:48 am
o.o  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:48 am
Yeah, but by the time they're in fourth grade, they're too smart to be lured into my house (and ultimately the oven) by promises of candy paired with happy flute music.  

Rain Water Resonance

Beloved Sex Symbol

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:50 am
Gnnat

User Imagexxxx Well, someone's gotta love 'em. I guess your idea of love is cleaning them up with tissues every night. OHOHO.

@ Rain: I prefer 'em to be around fourth grade. It's kind of an acquired taste though, since some people don't like the fact that they can read well.

You. You are a keeper.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:01 pm

User Imagexxxx @ Rain: All too true. Fourth grade and beyond is hard to get, but it's worth it in my eyes.

@ Anon: Aw, shucks. I don't get that often. It's mostly because I have the WORST humor ever. XD Also, you're admitting I'm right? Not so lucky with the ladies, eh?

Gnnat

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:12 pm
I love me more than any other woman ever could, so why can't I treat myself right?

And trying to admit that I don't give the old rope a tug is as much a lie as... Everything I say to women I want to sleep wih.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3820 3821 3822 3823 3824 3825 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games