Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:42 pm

User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

Alice nodded before she sat down before wrinking her nose at the scent of a were and looked up to see a dark haired boy eyeing her a bit. He seemed to shrug and look over to Luc. Alice began chewing her lip, looking at Luc as well.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:44 pm

"I know a lot of people don't worry." He said reassuring both of them. "Leon Alice, Alice Leon." His voice was soft and tender and a gentleness seemed to flow through the room. "Oh that reminds me I need a job!" He had suddenly just realized this. He didn't want to live with neuro forever and sure wouldn't mind doing something regular. Maybe stripping or singing. Something he was good at and whenever someone had bought him his body seemed a big deal of it.

Menonai

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:47 pm

Soli was almost done cleaning the store, she moved towards a mirror but grew scared of what she saw,her demon form was looking at her,"Oh Soli hurry up and move,"She laughed,"Something is going to happen and then no one will ever see you again."Soli felt scared and angry,"Shut up."She grew tired, she hunched over as one of her eyes glowed black.

Neuro heard them, and grew annoyed,"Who's here."
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:55 pm

User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

"M'kay." Leon said and drew up a chair to the table and seated himself. He looked at the vampire woman once more before looked towards where Neuro's voice came from. "It's the ghost of your mother." He replied and chuckled to himself even though it probably wasn't a good idea to speak of Neuro's mother, if he had one.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

BLStoner

OG Gaian

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:56 pm

User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

Alice roled her eyes and leaned close to Luc, "Seems rather childish to me." She said before looking at the werewolf.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:58 pm

He giggled. "He can be a bit more mature sometimes." He said whispering back before laying himself on the table. He looked up at the ceiling. Personally if he could he'd be all on top of all the furniture. But unfortunately tables seemed to be the limit anywhere.

Menonai

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:59 pm

Neuro grabbed a drill and headed where he knew Leon was,"My mother died years ago boy and I'm in luck Soli isn't here to stop me."His smile was sadistic.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:01 pm

"Why can't you two just get along. We have a guest." He said smiling. "And besides I'm here and I don't want to see any blood shed!"

Menonai

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:11 pm

Neuro looked at him,"Shut it boy."He looked at the guest,"I smelled you earlier why did you come."
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:13 pm

Leon stuck his tongue out at the demon, not really caring for he had murdered his own parents accidentally.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Menonai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:14 pm

He giggled as he put his body into an arc. He let it pop up. He then went into his room to let the guest talk to Neuro. Leon could join him if he wished he didn't mind.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:17 pm

User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

The vampiress stared at the demon for a minute before she shook her head and answered, "I was in search of your brother since he and I had some business to discuss still." She said and fidgetted in her seat a little. "I don't know what happened to him, but I was hoping you knew."

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:24 pm

Neuro looked at her,"My brother, The Whisperer died ,he was killed,"He looked at him,"If he had any business he would have told me before he died since me sent a letter telling he was going to die and that I should come and take care of things."Neuro's eyes glowed,"No where in that letter did it say anything about you so it seems you had no business with my brother since he was one of the most powerful seer's so that means your in unknown."
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:29 pm

User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

Alice shook her head, "Or perhaps I had requested him to keep things between him and I." She said coolly and folded her arms across her chest. Well crap, that sucks. She thought to herself and huffed, "Any who, if he's gone, then I suppose I'll have to look else where for what I seek."

BLStoner

OG Gaian

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:31 pm

Leon wasn't interested in what they had to talk about, so he bailed and wondered where Luc went off to. He was sure the boy was more interesting than those two.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games