Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:12 pm
Kits! biggrin -showers Kits with candy-  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:25 pm
Amy looked over when she heard 'Trick or Treat' and smiled brightly at Kits. "Kits!!"

She jumped off of the stool, jogged over to Kits, and hugged her tightly. "It's so good to see you again!"

Thistle heard Dame and Amy say 'Kits', and she turned around and squeaked in excitement when she indeed saw Kits. She squeaked again and ran over to her.

"Kits, hi!!"

She looked up at her in excitement and her tail flicked happily.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:29 pm
xd Hi everyone! *hugs Amy back*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:30 pm
Kits, this is Haka. -motions to the new lady- Haka, this is Kits! biggrin

How are you, good lady? -smiles-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:30 pm
Haka smiled brightly for the first time since making her presence known to the others. She nodded at Amy's words "I am an angel....a fallen one" She said with a simple shrug of her shoulders. "I guess there is always strife no matter where or how far you journey." It was a sad truth that Haka was learning on her travels, even if she wanted to deny it.

Her attention was pulled away from Amy when Thistle approached the area she was currently standing in. Her blue eyes widened at such a sight while her black wings stretched outwards in all their 6'5" glory. "Beautiful" she cooed softly as she reached out slowly with her left hand to stroke the animal.

"What is your name, mythical one?" She asked while patting the pony gently. She smiled at the others "It is nice to meet you Kits....but I am afraid that I must take my leave for a while....I shall return soon. This place is far too nice not to visit again." With that said, the fallen angel turned on her heel and exited.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:41 pm
{{lol! Oh man, Haka, Thistle will fall in love with your character if she keeps complimenting her like that. wink It was cute. Hopefully see you again!}}

Thistle heard the woman call her beautiful, and she swished her tail proudly and grinned over at the woman.

Amy stared at Haka for a moment in awe. A fallen angel? Wow... Maybe that was why her wings were black. And dang! Her wings were so long! They were stretched out and were so massive and elegant! She almost wanted to go back and touch them, but she knew that would be really bad.

"A fallen angel? Wow... Well, I definitely hope you come back, Haka. I'm glad you've liked what you've seen so far. I'd love to show you the gardens sometime."

She waved goodbye to Haka, staring after her for a few moments before focusing back on Kits and Dame.

"Well that was awesome! That was a fallen angel! Very cool."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:44 pm
*before she can answer dame, her attention is attracted to the being with huge black wings in front of them* surprised Ooh...

*watches her leave, eyes wide* Um, bye...

*looks back at Amy* A fallen angel?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:46 pm
She seems nice. A fallen angel? Wonder if she knows QS, he's a fallen angel too. Though she seems way nicer than him. lol I wonder if all angels know each other... -dame tilts her head, pondering- confused neutral  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:55 pm
Amy nodded to Kits. "Yep, that's what she said. That is so cool!"

Amy looked over at Dame when she spoke and then thought about it. "Huh... That's a good question. I wonder if they do. And who is QS?"

Amy's mind quickly branched off and grinned brightly at Kits. "Kits! Now that we're finally hanging out together, I can give you your present now if you want!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:59 pm
*nods* She's got beautiful wings!

QS is a guy who comes to MW sometimes. Other than that, I dunno a lot about him. sweatdrop

*tries to keep up with Amy's thought proccess* Umm... all right.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:05 pm
-dame shakes her head and laughs, turning to Tommy- So, Tommy, what's your favourite kind of pie?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:08 pm
Amy nodded to Kits' explanation. "Ah. I guess I never met him before (Yes, I know she has, but she never knew Quietstorm's abbreviated name was QS, lol.)."

She grabbed Kits' hand, beaming, and started leading her out of the lounge. "Dame, you want to come, too? It's outside."

Thistle frowned and sat down on the ground. She knew what Kits was getting and where they were going now. She would stay right here, thank you very much.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:11 pm
Okay... *follows Amy, wondering why her gift would be outside* confused

*the devil imp sits on Thistle's head*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:16 pm
Nah, I'm good. -bats her eyelashes at Tommy-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:18 pm
{{lol!! I forgot about the interactions between the imp and Thistle!}}

Thistle frowned up at the imp and growled lowly. "What you want?"

Amy looked back at Dame and nodded. "Okay. We'll be back soon!"

Amy led Kits out of the lounge, out the back door of the main building, over to the pet area, and next to part of the gate that went around AS. Tied to it was a large, elegant black horse.

Amy gestured to the horse, grinning brightly. "Happy birthday, Kits!"

{{I'll play Tommy. lol. smile }}

Tommy raised an eyebrow at Dame, wondering what she was getting at. "Blueberry..."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games