Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:06 pm
"Indeed it is" Damien replied and followed along.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:11 pm
After a few moments, the guard stopped at the room while the other opened a door. Lianne walked in as Shadow was laid on the floor. "I'm going to start giving Shadow proper medical attention. If you would like to rest, there are some temporary beds on the other side of the room. We have guards posted outside to prevent anyone from entering, and as you see, the ceiling and floors are sealed. After I'm done with Shadow, we'll carry her out and she'll sleep with me in my room. It's just across the hall so don't hesitate to ask if you need anything." Lianne said before moving over to shadow and removing some of the clothing to expose the wound.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:37 pm
Damien nodded to the priestess and then headed over to one of the temporary beds. "Well, it's not quite the same as the guest room, but it will do" he said to the Chief General as he lay down.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:48 pm
Jian nodded and laid down on the other bed. "I think it's too the point where I don't care as long as I can sleep." He told Damien. "Goodnight."

Lianne removed Shadow's armor and lifted her shirt, looking at the wound. "Oh dear..." She muttered, pulling out her veil. One of her guard assistants handed her a cotton cloth and hydrogen peroxide and she began cleaning the wound.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:47 pm
Damien nodded to Jian. He then took off his uniform jacket and loosened his tie just a little bit. The Absolute Leader lay down on the mattress and closed his eyes, trying to go to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:37 am
The room was silent aside from the sound of breathing and of Lianne working. She frowned. 'It's worse then before. She lost a lot of blood. I'm just glad the bleeding has stopped.' Lianne thought as she began to close up the wound. "Bring some A108. She's anemic from the blood loss." She told one of the guards in a light whisper, hoping not to wake up Damien or Jian. The guard nodded and left to get what she asked for. Lianne then looked over the wound with a sigh.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:16 am
Damien lay on the mattress, but couldn't get to sleep. He was tired, but his mind was racing with thoughts. He tossed and turned a little, but couldn't get his brain to calm down. He was worried about this assailant, and he was wondering how Shadow was doing.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:18 pm
After a few moments, a guard returned with a box. "Thank you." Lianne said, opening the box. She pulled out some of the basic equipment and did a blood test using the blood soaked cloth. "Hmm..." She muttered, pulling out a bag of clear liquid and injecting a needle into Shadow's arm to give her a transfusion. She then pulled out a needle from the box and gave her a few injections in the other arm.

"How... is she?" The guard asked.

"Shh..." Lianne whispered gently. "She'll be fine but she needs a few days to recover. She lost a lot of blood."

"But that hormone injection..." The guard muttered. Lianne quickly glanced between Damien and back at the guard, saying nothing. "I understand." He replied.

"We're lucky she doesn't need a blood transfusion. We wouldn't be able to supply the proper blood. But that unnatural blood of hers is what's saving her right now." Lianne sighed. "It's been a long day. Put her on my bed to rest. I think I'm going to read for a bit." She muttered, closing the box and handing it to one of the soldiers. A different one picked up Shadow, along with the bag of clear liquid, and brought her to the room across the hall.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:40 pm
Damien had heard a bit of what Lianne was saying. He became curious when he heard the Grand Priestess mention Shadow's blood. How did she know? He made a puzzled expression and then slowly sat up on his mattress.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:44 pm
Lianne had just stood up to leave when she noticed Damien sitting up. "Is... there something wrong, Mr. Blackrose?" She asked.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:09 pm
Damien fixed his necktie and slipped his uniform jacket over his shoulders. "I can't sleep" he replied. It was true.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:17 pm
"I suppose I can't blame you for that..." She muttered, looking away before letting out a small sigh. She then turned back to Damien. "Anything we can do to help ease your anxiety?"  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:25 pm
Damien shrugged. "Not sure. I haven't been in this situation before" the Absolute Leader replied. He then scratched his head. "I sort of heard you talking over there and I thought I heard you discussing blood" he added.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:34 pm
"Me neither..." She replied to his 'situation' comment. "Yes... we were talking about blood. Shadow lost a lot of it. She will need some time to recover." Lianne replied.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:40 pm
"Ah" Damien said. "I thought I heard the word 'unnatural' in there somewhere. Did she tell you she had it or something?" he asked, wondering if he should be prying, but he was curious as to how Lianne knew.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games