Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:01 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

me neither...all I know is I do not trust him...so why did I let him get in my car...I guess it goes back to what we were talking about before...I MUST BE CRAZY!!

xD

At least one of you, I guess. xP

Or maybe you realize he's not all that different from you. @.@

well all I can do now is see where it takes me...and hope I can connect back with smart so I can let him know where I am.....because like I tried to tell smart I don't like the look in his eyes.....

whatever I do not like being the mouse in a cat and mouse game.....**frowns**

I see... .-.

Well, I'm sure you like playing cat well enough. Maybe this will teach you a lesson. :/

yeah

yeah.....yeah the mouse usually gets eaten unless she can make a deal with the Devil....there in lies that uneasy alliance with the enemy........

Or a clever mouse makes nicer friends. @.@

Oh, so there IS going to be a devil team up now? @.@ lol  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:12 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

me neither...all I know is I do not trust him...so why did I let him get in my car...I guess it goes back to what we were talking about before...I MUST BE CRAZY!!

xD

At least one of you, I guess. xP

Or maybe you realize he's not all that different from you. @.@

well all I can do now is see where it takes me...and hope I can connect back with smart so I can let him know where I am.....because like I tried to tell smart I don't like the look in his eyes.....

I see... .-.

Well, I'm sure you like playing cat well enough. Maybe this will teach you a lesson. :/

yeah

yeah.....yeah the mouse usually gets eaten unless she can make a deal with the Devil....there in lies that uneasy alliance with the enemy........

yeah....

I hope not.......

my bed is calling me and I think I am going to answer it....nighters Kay.......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:13 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I see... .-.

yeah

yeah....

I hope not.......

Alright, good night. ^__^  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:44 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I see... .-.

yeah

yeah....

I hope not.......

Alright, good night. ^__^
afternoon Kay... how's it going for you??  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:45 pm
Skyailia

I dunno. I just woke up. emotion_drool  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:50 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia

**smiles** me too...fell asleep in my chair with my cat on me...  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:14 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

>.>
<.<

I don't hear anything in the house...

*ventures out*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:28 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

>.>
<.<

*ventures out*

watch out they may be hiding wanting to get you outside....I am waiting for mine to drag me outside...they are planting flowers so that means they have the water on...Birdie has already come in soaked once today.....I don't want them to wet me**frowns**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:39 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

>.>
<.<

*ventures out*

watch out they may be hiding wanting to get you outside....I am waiting for mine to drag me outside...they are planting flowers so that means they have the water on...Birdie has already come in soaked once today.....I don't want them to wet me**frowns**

@.@

Nope. My dad is missing, and my brother typically sleeps 12+ hours anyway.

I think I'm safe. >.>

You stay safe too. @.@  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:49 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

>.>
<.<

*ventures out*

@.@

I think I'm safe. >.>

You stay safe too. @.@

ooooh.....

missing as in not at home now?? ooooh

that is good....

so far so good....I think they have forgotten they were going to do that....**knock on wood** and it is getting the time mosquitoes come out so I don't go begin to go out then...I don't like getting eaten up.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:54 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

>.>
<.<

*ventures out*

@.@

I think I'm safe. >.>

You stay safe too. @.@

ooooh.....

that is good....

so far so good....I think they have forgotten they were going to do that....**knock on wood** and it is getting the time mosquitoes come out so I don't go begin to go out then...I don't like getting eaten up.....

Yep.

gonk

I hate that.

People that go outside can just bring me along because I attract them like a bug zapper, leaving everyone else free and comfortable. D:  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:03 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

>.>
<.<

*ventures out*

@.@

I think I'm safe. >.>

You stay safe too. @.@

ooooh.....

that is good....

Yep.

gonk

I hate that.

People that go outside can just bring me along because I attract them like a bug zapper, leaving everyone else free and comfortable. D:

we must be the right blood type for them...Dio will go out looking for her cat and bring them in and they will leave her and swarm me...had one try to fly in my ear the other night....that was very uncomfortable......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:07 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

@.@

I think I'm safe. >.>

You stay safe too. @.@

ooooh.....

that is good....

Yep.

gonk

I hate that.

we must be the right blood type for them...Dio will go out looking for her cat and bring them in and they will leave her and swarm me...had one try to fly in my ear the other night....that was very uncomfortable......

Maybe. D:

I'll just hide inside forever. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:20 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

@.@

I think I'm safe. >.>

You stay safe too. @.@

ooooh.....

that is good....

Yep.

gonk

I hate that.

Maybe. D:

I wish that were easy for me....trying to think of ways not to go to store tonight...but I really want to eat something tonight and then there won't be any for my breakfast.....**sighs** don't want to go to store tonight... emotion_donotwant  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:26 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

ooooh.....

that is good....

Yep.

gonk

I hate that.

Maybe. D:

I wish that were easy for me....trying to think of ways not to go to store tonight...but I really want to eat something tonight and then there won't be any for my breakfast.....**sighs** don't want to go to store tonight... emotion_donotwant

Eh... yeah. I need bread too. >.<

And I usually wind up along for the grocery runs. xP  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games