Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3830 3831 3832 3833 3834 3835 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:02 pm

She grins at Franco, "Now, Frankie boy....what do you think my favorite colors would be? What colors have you seen me wear the most? That should give you a bit of a clue."

She sips her almost forgotten drink and giggles.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:06 pm

Franco leans over toward Kat and sets his hand on her drink glass slowly forcing it down to the counter top.

I's think you's needs a nice pelliccia nera, black gattino are the most interestin afteralls User Image

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:08 pm

*rolls her eyes at the scene in front of her and contemplates mixing up another Maker's Manhattan* User Image
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:08 pm

"Black cats? Aren't you superstitious? You're not supposed to cross a black cat's path, you know. Supposed to be bad luck and all that. wink "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:13 pm

Ehh, what-a-matta-wit-you now? Superstition rules the timid, but Franco, Franco likes a challenge. Capire la bellezza felina? Sometimes yous gots to follows that evil black gattino. User Image Besides I gots arrapato poco uno to ward off my bad lucks wink
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:16 pm

*hears that pet name again stressed *
I don't know what that means scream
but I don't work for you!! scream evil
And I'm NOT a good luck charm!
Go kill a rabbit or something.

*realizes what she said and gets chocked up
grabs a scotch to keep her tongue from shouting more terrible things*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:21 pm

She giggles, "If you think Leko's going to protect you from anything, you'd best think again, Frankie boy. And besides, aren't you worried you might tick off Vincenso by buying me gifts?"
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:25 pm

User Image Franco lives by one rule... What happens ere' stays ere'. Don't worry bout' it. Oh Vinny boy don't needs to know nothin. And theres that tude' again arrapato uno. Bring it down a level, capire bella?

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:29 pm

If you tell me I have a "tude" one more time!!
I will SHOW you just what I'm capable of! evil
And just what the HELL are you calling me!!

*thinks about taking her shoes off and throwing them at him*
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:32 pm

She giggles again and sips her drink, "And what if I tell him about this coat you're planning on getting me? That is, if I see him again anytime soon. stare "

Her mood slips for a moment, wondering just where in the hell Vincenso has been hiding out at lately. She shakes it off quickly and gives Franco a grin. "Are you saying you're not scared of your older brother?"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:36 pm

Bring that down some mores for me eh? You's just my little horny lady, dats all. What else should I be called a horned woman. Eh? Especially one of yours skills User Image

Franco turns his attention back to his precious kitten.

Who's be afraid of em'? I's got the muscle behinds me's. Marco the one yous don't play wit. cool Plus arrapato over heres will back me up. Shes comin round just you wait. User Image
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:39 pm

((I thought those boots were mine.... LOL))

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:39 pm

User Image User Image
Horny?.... What a character...
I'm just going to sit this one out...

*pours the scotch into a snifter content to drink*
We'll see how much I "come around" rolleyes
*sips on the scotch*
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:46 pm

She snorts and pours herself another shot. "So, you mean to tell me that Marco would take care of Vincenso for you? rofl " She bursts out laughing, "What about all this brotherly love and family first crap ya'll spout off all the time?"

She stops laughing long enough to take her shot and then starts giggling anew, thinking about Marco going after Vincenso.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:48 pm

*after a shower stare , comes back into the MW, smelling nice and looking sharp*

*heads straight to the bar* Ladies. *nods head and grins at Kat and Leko then sees Franco* Gentleman. *tips head*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3830 3831 3832 3833 3834 3835 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games