Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3832 3833 3834 3835 3836 3837 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:00 pm

yah and i am no one's keeper here so,
haven't seen anyone and even if i did not sure i was paying attention...
You know what Kat.
I think you just tell those boys what's up next time
and whip out a dagger to a vital organ to prove your point.
Then maybe you won't be asked to take a drive.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:02 pm

*rolls his eyes and leans against the counter, crossing his arms* You know, Kat, if you feel these dudes are treating you like a prize, then why the hell are you even wanting to try with either of the punks? *takes another swig*

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:06 pm

She rolls a head in the direction of dame, "Um, do you SEE any other men that hang around here? Dougherty's engaged, and not my type anyways, TES is my brother, Ryzan's his husband, Draa is TES's clone, so he looks at me as a sister and he's a freaking grunny anyways. Hm, let's see who else is available....oh there's Seth, who turned out to be Draa in disguise. Dec, who is never around because of his band schedule, and then there's Karrie, who's involved with Amy. Oh, and let's not forget about Showcase, who I can't be with because of the illegal things I've done over the past months."

She sips her drink, "So, it's deal with bullshit or be alone. Frankly, I enjoy the company of the opposite sex....most of the time. stare "
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:07 pm

Being a prize can be fun at times too...
That creates a whole lot of desire and fetishes and soo much lust!

*rolls around in her seat at the good thoughts*
*decides she's ready for some wine now*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:13 pm

*looks over at Kat as she pulls out a bottle of Cabernet*
And what is wrong with grunnies? User Image
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:14 pm

Uh, ya know, you can be in the company of the opposite sex without "being" with them. You know that, right? *raises an eyebrow* neutral You don't HAVE to have a dude around. Especially if they treat you like s**t.

Also, don't know who this "Showcase" person is, but he's obviously a real rag if he won't/you "can't" be with him because you've done illegal s**t. I mean, seriously? Who here hasn't? It's the MW for christsake. Also, nobody can't tell me they ain't jaywalked before. talk2hand And it's illegal. talk2hand

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:23 pm

"Um, Showcase is a cop, and he could lose his job if he's dating me and my recent illegal activity came to light. I had been "retired" when we dated previously."
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:26 pm

*starts dancing around with the wine and wine glass to no apparent music*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:27 pm

*shrugs* Then he obviously doesn't really care for you if he's not willing to take that gamble, then does he? *takes another long swig*

Flame dated me for a while when she knew I was on the run from the law. I coulda cropped up any day as one of her bounties. *shrugs* She didn't just drop me like it's hot, now did she? *drains the can and reaches for another one*
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:35 pm

User Image *returns to her seat and sips at the wine in the glass*
yes gambles....
such chance items...
will you get it - or will you slide on through?User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:35 pm

"He didn't drop me, I dropped him...so there's a bit of a difference there. And, it's not like I've seriously dated anyone here. Serious equal complications, and I don't need complications in my life. Been there, done that, got the scars to prove it."

She looks over at Leko, wondering if she's okay. The sight of her dancing was a bit unnerving. She turns back to dame.

"And I'm well aware that I can be around a man without sleeping with them, thank you very much. I was merely pointing out that even if I did want more from a man, there's a severe shortage of them around here."
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:37 pm

*lights a clove and acts a scene with the smoke she blows out*
*has figures fighting each other in a duel fashion*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:50 pm

rolleyes Don't go around complaining about the shitty men you keep messing with if you yourself don't even care if it's serious or not. Chances of finding a man who ain't shitty and who just wants to fool around or have fun is slim to none. It also does no good complaining about wanting a serious relationship if you don't go after serious men. *opens soda and takes a sip*

If you are so concerned about there not being enough available men here, which I am still doubtful about considering there is a whole slew of men over in the JD and those mighty fine bouncers over there, *winks and wiggles his eyebrows suggestively at the two brawny men standing on either side of the door. One looks sightly sick at his gesture while the other one just raises an eyebrow* then why don't you go out into the town and find one or two or so?
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:56 pm

She snorts and rolls her eyes, "When the ******** did you turn into TES? I have my reasons for keeping people at arm's length most of the time. I don't trust easily, which, if you claim to know me so damn well.....you'd already know that."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:00 am

{{Maybe dame has been Tes all along!}}
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3832 3833 3834 3835 3836 3837 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games