Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:36 pm
Neuro saw Leon go and smiled, he tossed something aside and looked back at the girl,"I'm a seer as well but it pales in comparison to my brothers,"He looked at her,"What do you need help in."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:40 pm
Seeing as the werewolf decided to join him he tilted his head. "Need anything?" He asked. They were in his room and he just picked up a book. He was a nude and was about to curl up in his bed but this was still odd.  

Menonai

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:39 pm
User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

"I. . . . I brought your brother an amulet that was made up of five different stones: Ruby, emerald, sapphire, topaz, and diamond. Each piece represented once of my sisters. They all went missing a few years ago because we were being hunted down by multiple races for a crime we didn't even commit. Anyways, the amulet was for being able to call upon one another, but when I tried to call upon my sisters, only one came. I fear my other sisters may be dead or worse, but I can't find them on my own. I needed your brother's help to find them." Alice said and looked down at the table. "You don't have to help me, but I would be most greatful to know whether they are alive or not."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:42 pm
(( Yaoi is nice too jayce <.< ))  

Menonai

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:44 pm
Neuro looked at her,"A amulet that sounds familiar,"He took a the pendent that he put on Hana and held it out, it shimmered he looked at it,"I will try."He breathed slowly then his eyes glowed black,"They are alive but in danger it seems they are being captured for some reason."His eyes turned back to normal,"With this happening and everything else it can not be coincidence, I will help you Alice."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:44 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

llOOC: I dub you as the ultimate temptation. XDll

Leon shrugged and sat himself in the chair in the corner of the room. "Actually I was rather bored with what the vamp and Neuro were talking about, figured I might as well kill some time with you, but it seems you're in the middle of something." He said, gesturing to his currect lack of clothing. He didn't really mind since he. himself, often had to go about nude due to the fact that he would tear his clothes when he went from one form to the next.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Menonai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:46 pm
(( You always want it so why not give it! XD ))

He shrugging before getting onto his bed. "I normally go about like this when I'm about to crawl into bed with a book It's getting late though." He sat on his bed and opened his legs. He did this as he got comfortable. He pat a spot next to him if he wanted to take it. "I don't mind talking and reading." He said turning the page.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:49 pm
User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

It took everything not to jump up out of her chair and give him a hug before running off to find her sisters. She sat glued to her chair, glee and concern worn on her face. "Thank you. I swear I'll find some way to repay you for your help." She said.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:52 pm
Neuro looked at her,"I do not charge for finding people only locking people away behind bars,"He swung the chain around in the air,"Everything is colliding together."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:54 pm

llOOC: Ha ha. Good point. X3 I'm gonna make Leon feel so guilty after this!!!! I love making my characters miserable! It makes me happy.ll

Leon shrugged before he got up and joined Luc on the bed. "So, what are ya readin'?" He asked, looking at the book in his hands before his eyes seemed to drift between the boy's spread legs. A flare of desire rushed through him and Leon was quick to cross one leg over the other.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:56 pm
User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

Alice nodded before pausing and furrowing her brows. "Colliding? How?" She asked, somewhat lost.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:59 pm
Neuro looked at her,"There are rumors but merely rumors that some demonkin are joining together to overthrow the King."Neuro's gaze was serious and deadly,"Everything seems to planned as if someone is pulling the strings."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Menonai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:59 pm
(( Oh but then Luc will just have to please you again to make you feel better. It seems like it will soon be LeonxLuc instead of LeonxSoli XD She'll probably be hating on luc. XD ))

"Oh, it's just a gypsy book my mom gave to me. It's written in the old language. It's a very good book once you learn how to read it. It's a mystifying tale of a boy who gets lost and has to find his way out of the darkness and on his way he finds himself a lover. Though it does have it's rough scenes and there is some rape. But I still love the book." He said getting a bit more comfortable spreading himself out a bit wider. His eyes continued on the book as he flipped the page once again. Personally Leon could have slide in between his legs and he wouldn't have cared. Though it would hurt him a small bit because of his bruises and scars but he decided to leave those far in the past.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:10 pm

llOOC: And Soli might get pissed and then her demon side will try and kill Leon, but then everything gets worse from there. XD Misery loves company, especially mine.ll

"I see." His green eyes turned gold, indicating that the wolf wanted to play. He could feel the wolf's strong attempt to take over his human body, but he resisted it, and in result, his ears and tail sprouted, causing him to become red in the face.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:12 pm
User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

Laughter suddenly escaped the vampiress. "I'm sorry, but overthrow the king? You are speaking of Brago, right? Because it's time for that man to get gone. All he is good for is a couple rompings from what I heard." She said and shook her head.

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games