Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:26 pm
-smiles sweetly at him, looking at him through her lashes- Very nice. Do you like it à la mode or regular?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:26 pm
*rolls over and grins down at Thistle*

Ummm... eek *has no idea what to say* surprised eek  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:32 pm
{{lol! I'm actually really enjoying this Dame/Tommy thing. smile }}

Tommy thought about it for a moment. "I think regular. I like things simple."

Thistle couldn't see the imp's expression since it was on the top of her head, but his lack of response further annoyed her. She shook her head to try and get him down.

"Off!"

Amy patted the horse. "I remember you saying that you always wanted to ride a horse, that you never had before. And I thought, well, instead of just taking you for a ride, why not buy a horse? I know how much you love animals, so I thought this would be the perfect solution. It's female."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:36 pm
Ah! *rolls down Thistle's nose, ending up right under her head upside-down*

eek *is still speechless*

surprised What... where would I keep it? *expression starts to change to one of confusion and worry. She had no place to keep a horse, and no idea how to take care of one*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:41 pm
But Tommy, do you not like the feel of the cold melting with the hot? Icecream melting to warm goodness? The taste of the flaky, buttery crust becoming delightfully moist with the taste of yummy vanilla bean? -basically purrs to him, voice softer and lower-  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:41 pm
Thistle sneezed when the imp rolled down her nose, tickling it. Then, she looked down at him and tilted her head curiously.

"... You weird..." She leaned her head down and started sniffing him.

Amy nodded. "I already thought of that. I'm going to be building a corral for Thistle soon, for when she gets bigger. I'm going to buy the neighboring property, bulldoze the house, and build a large fenced in area. I can add a barn, too, if you want to put your horse in there. Or, you could find out from Psy where she keeps her horses."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:44 pm
Tommy thought about it again, missing Dame's suggestive tone.

"Hmmm. Well, I do love ice cream, especially in the summer when it's melting. But I have problems mixing my foods sometimes. Would you like some ice cream to go on your pie, Dame?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Ah! *struggles to get up, but his wings are crossed under his body. He twitches when Thistle sniffs him*

I... I don't know... *stares at the horse* I don't know what to do with it. I don't have any big animals.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:50 pm
lol Well Tommy, while technically the icecream would be going on top of my pie, my pie is already in my tummy. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:52 pm
Zephit stretched his arms and his legs, and then once more stretched his arms. Anything to buy himself time as he stood outside of Aqua Springs, once again contemplating going inside. He came because he owed Amy some things, too, but he wasn't sure what exactly he'd say to her. Finally, with a shrug, he walked sheepishly into the establishment and into the lounge.

Spotting Dame and some guy who worked there, Zephit gave a polite wave from across the room before sitting on one of the couches. With a soft sigh he relieved all the tension that was building up inside. Then he relaxed back into the cushions and closed his eyes.

"I guess I missed her again."

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:01 pm
Amy frowned slightly. "Oh... Well, uh, I could always return her and get you another gift if you want."

Thistle gently put her nose under the imp and carefully flipped him over so that he was no longer lying on his wings. "There."

Tommy actually chuckled at that. "Good point. I could always get you another slice, though, if you wanted."

Tommy looked up when someone else entered the lounge and called out to him, remembering him from the previous art exhibit party.

"Hey Zephit, can I get you anything?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:04 pm
"Huh?" Zephit's ears perked up upon hearing his name. Opening his right eye, he looked over to Tommy. With another shrug he stood up and walked over to have a seat next to Dame.

"Didn't know you knew my name. My apologies, but I don't remember yours." Zephit gave a small, apologetic smile, and slowly opened his left eye. "Some milk would be great, please."

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:07 pm
Ah... *stretches his wings out happily*

*the horse turns it's head to look at Kits as Amy offers to return her. Kits only dimly hears Amy as she steps forward slowly, reaching her hand out to touch the horse's nose* So soft...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:14 pm
Tommy nodded and started getting the milk. "It's alright. You were meeting a lot of people that night. Amy introduced us. My name is Tommy."

As Tommy was getting the milk out of the fridge, he spoke to Dame. "I can still get you some more pie and ice cream while I'm here, Dame..."

Thistle tilted her head to the side at the imp. "You like big horses?"

Amy was going to speak some more, but then she saw Kits start to go near the horse and just stare at it. She decided to stay quiet and watch what would happen. She hoped this was a good thing.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:16 pm
Hey Zephit. biggrin How's you?

-looks up demurely at Tommy again- I dunno, Tommy, if you don't even like it à la mode... -flicks her tongue out to wet her lips-

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games