Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:44 pm

"I ran a quick blood test so that I could give her a blood transfusion if needed, but... it seems her blood type doesn't exist. I didn't realize just how much of her DNA had been altered, but it seems even her hemoglobin is a different form. Mr. Blackrose... during your experiments, you didn't inject her blood into anyone, did you?" She asked.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:14 pm

"I see, so she did tell you the experiments. Well, we did try it out on a few test subjects, but the results we got were not what we wanted" Damien replied. He wasn't going to mention prisoners and human experimentation camps, though many people already assumed.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:21 pm

"Yes. She did. She likes to talk a lot for someone who sells information. But perhaps she was just venting." Lianne replied. "I suppose that is to be expected." Lianne sighed. "Is that... everything on your mind, or is there something else?" She asked.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:12 pm

"Yes. I was just wondering how you were aware that she had an unusual blood type that seemed to be better than average. I guess it's because Shadow said everything" Damien replied.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:27 pm

"Part way, yes..." Lianne replied, looking away uncomfortably. "She... didn't tell me everything, but I do know a lot about it... about that project. Both of them." She sighed. "I did mention to you that we conceal dangerous technology and guard it for the sake of peace while utilizing what we can of medical innovations to help people. You could say... that we already have that research. Both the Idun's Apple and the New Eden research." She admitted. "Idun's Apple was donated to us about a year ago, and the New Eden research has been around for twenty years now."
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:38 pm

Damien narrowed his eyes. "I see" was all he said. It figures. Now how could he get his hands on that stuff. It wouldn't be good to try that right away, especially with the Grand Priestess being so hospitable and him still not knowing who these assailants were working for.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:48 pm

"You wouldn't want it anyway." She told him. "The men who came up with the Eden Project were psychotic. The goal of the project was to inject 'mother genes' into orphaned girls before they were given to families for adoption, and in fifty years time, they would release poisonous gasses that would wipe out the majority of the population except for those with the girls genes. The research was never completed since they couldn't get the genetic code to work. Iris was considered a failed attempt at a prototype."
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:06 pm

"I see. So how did you get a hold of these projects?" Damien asked. "How did they wind up in Mt. Angelo. Surely the original creators were trying to keep these things a secret from everyone".

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:14 pm

"The Eden project... was done by Mt. Angelo doctors... by order of my predecessor." Lianne replied. "Most of the projects we get are by rogue scientists or rebellion groups. That or they're secrets that people want to bury, but may want to use later. Others, like the Idun Apple project, were donated since they knew we would use it for good without letting the secrets of it get out. So, I suppose... we get so much because we have a reputation already in place."
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:25 pm

"Ah, I see. I'm not one to care too much for reputations. I'm aware that most nations hate me and would like to see me fall from power, but I take it in stride, as I know what is best for the Diethelmian people" Damien said.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:31 pm

Lianne was silent for a moment, knowing very well that what she felt about his comment could put her own country at risk. She took a deep breath. "Why do you think that is?" She asked instead, wondering if what he thought about it was the same as what others really thought.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:54 pm

Damien gave Lianne a puzzled look. "What do you mean by that?" he asked her.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:01 pm

"Why do you think all of the other world leaders are terrified of you?" She asked, rephrasing her question.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:21 pm

"Because they fear the superiority of the Diethelmian race and that under my leadership they will no longer be able to hold back my people from their true potential" Damien replied. He believed every word he spoke.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:13 am

Lianne was silent again. Part of her was shocked while the other part was not surprised at all. 'That is quite an ego...' She thought as she took another deep breath and put her hands behind her back. "Well, for the sake of your zealous people, I hope the rest of your reign is a peaceful and prosperous one. I'm going to make sure Shadow is resting well. Would you like to join me, or would you rather try sleeping again?"
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games