Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:36 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

ooooh.....

missing as in not at home now?? ooooh

that is good....

so far so good....I think they have forgotten they were going to do that....**knock on wood** and it is getting the time mosquitoes come out so I don't go begin to go out then...I don't like getting eaten up.....

Yep.

gonk

I hate that.

People that go outside can just bring me along because I attract them like a bug zapper, leaving everyone else free and comfortable. D:

we must be the right blood type for them...Dio will go out looking for her cat and bring them in and they will leave her and swarm me...had one try to fly in my ear the other night....that was very uncomfortable......

Maybe. D:

I'll just hide inside forever. ninja

I wish that were easy for me....trying to think of ways not to go to store tonight...but I really want to eat something tonight and then there won't be any for my breakfast.....**sighs** don't want to go to store tonight... emotion_donotwant

Eh... yeah. I need bread too. >.<

And I usually wind up along for the grocery runs. xP

yeah they like to call it enrichment...like I am am animal needing it..**looks around**I do other things besides play on my puter...**looks up for lighting to strike...maybe not much.....eeeeeeewwwww Kasia just came in and smells like a dead fish................  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:37 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

we must be the right blood type for them...Dio will go out looking for her cat and bring them in and they will leave her and swarm me...had one try to fly in my ear the other night....that was very uncomfortable......

Maybe. D:

I wish that were easy for me....trying to think of ways not to go to store tonight...but I really want to eat something tonight and then there won't be any for my breakfast.....**sighs** don't want to go to store tonight... emotion_donotwant

yeah they like to call it enrichment...like I am am animal needing it..**looks around**I do other things besides play on my puter...**looks up for lighting to strike...maybe not much.....eeeeeeewwwww Kasia just came in and smells like a dead fish................

Oh my. :/  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:43 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Maybe. D:

she diffidently needs a bath now.....and she turned the music down....always saying it is too loud!!! it was loud but not too loud!!! now I can hardly hear it over their fussing at each other.............  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:47 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

she diffidently needs a bath now.....and she turned the music down....always saying it is too loud!!! it was loud but not too loud!!! now I can hardly hear it over their fussing at each other.............

Oh dear. emotion_facepalm

Can't find the volume knob on the family, I guess? D:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:55 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

i just did...I yelled louder than them...
now I am laughing....Kasai wants me to get something out of the garage...I can't do it without help cause what she wants is blocked by stuff they keep putting in there...**shakes head** I knew this would happen.....  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:57 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

now I am laughing....Kasai wants me to get something out of the garage...I can't do it without help cause what she wants is blocked by stuff they keep putting in there...**shakes head** I knew this would happen.....

Under the pile they go! emotion_donotwant
Finally some peace and quiet. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:08 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah emotion_donotwant she complains enough about things as it is..if she got hurt I would never hear the end of it..... emotion_donotwant
yeah she finally made do with what was out here and I did not have to move my cat....now they are in the kitchen fussing at each other..those two fuse at each other so much..............  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:09 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah emotion_donotwant she complains enough about things as it is..if she got hurt I would never hear the end of it..... emotion_donotwant
yeah she finally made do with what was out here and I did not have to move my cat....now they are in the kitchen fussing at each other..those two fuse at each other so much..............

The cats are trained to attack, right? emotion_c8  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:32 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I wish...some seem to be that way though.....I am going to KILL her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:34 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I wish...some seem to be that way though.....I am going to KILL her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What happened now? @.@  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:43 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

What happened now? @.@

I have very sensitive feet and toes and she keeps sneaking up and touching my big toe......I am very touchy about anyone touching my toes....I almost kicked the doc when he did to test my feeling in my feet...he now stands to the side when he does it......  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:45 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

What happened now? @.@

I have very sensitive feet and toes and she keeps sneaking up and touching my big toe......I am very touchy about anyone touching my toes....I almost kicked the doc when he did to test my feeling in my feet...he now stands to the side when he does it......

Oh, I see. >.<

I don't like feet. I don't like anyone touching mine either. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:55 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

What happened now? @.@

Oh, I see. >.<

when I go to my diabetic doc he has to do it to be sure I am not losing the feeling in my feet...I hate it.....mine are so sensitive now I can't walk outside bare footed any more...walking on spilt salt or sugar hurts too...I keep telling them they need to keep the floors clean cause I hate keeping slippers on in the house cause my feet get too hot in them.......**frowns** do they do it?? nnooooooooooooo................  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:21 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

What happened now? @.@

Oh, I see. >.<

when I go to my diabetic doc he has to do it to be sure I am not losing the feeling in my feet...I hate it.....mine are so sensitive now I can't walk outside bare footed any more...walking on spilt salt or sugar hurts too...I keep telling them they need to keep the floors clean cause I hate keeping slippers on in the house cause my feet get too hot in them.......**frowns** do they do it?? nnooooooooooooo................

Well, that sounds like a good sign, considering the alternative. D:

Yes. Bloody messy family. stressed Grrrr....  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:28 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

What happened now? @.@

Oh, I see. >.<

Well, that sounds like a good sign, considering the alternative. D:

Yes. Bloody messy family. stressed Grrrr....

yeah!!!!!!!! now i in a bad mood thanks to them....Birdie ate what i was saving for my breakfast....she hasn't any of this in weeks and tonight she has to eat the last of it and it is to late to go to the store....Pops is trying to get Kasai to take him to store before i get up but she has every reason now why she can't....and Pops can't drive that far yet cause he just had knee surgery last month.....GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games