Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3846 3847 3848 3849 3850 3851 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:57 am

*rubs his forehead*
My apologies. I am afraid yathrin has obtained a great deal of her manners from Quortek... rolleyes

*frowns a bit as Black shows him the ring and explains its purpose*
That certainly is mzilst unfortunate, jhal... *smiles a bit* ... no matter how dismal things may at times seem, there can also be great things that come of them. For instance... *gestures at Miro, seeming like it almost pains him to say what he's about to say* ... yathrin had been involved on and off with Quortek for quite some time... even despite her knowing my feelings for him stare Rilu'oh, had they not been involved, Quortek and I may not be married right now... and had we not been forced to marry, he may not have opened up to the idea of being in a romantic relationship with me. It took quite a few centuries for him to finally "come around", as they say, jhal we are together now heart
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:04 am

Well I'm glad that you both are happy. I love to see partnerships come together and grow stronger. I guess everything has its reasons....I just wish those reasons would show themselves to me soon. * He looks up at the clock at the time * Well I need to go. I need some sleep before work. * He stands up * Good night Ryzan...Miro. * He disappeared as he flitted back to his room *

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:07 am

hmpf!
:: crosses her arms and turns her head dramatically ::
For your information, I don't think of humans as pets. I was making an analogy xp And if you ask me, several lifetimes worth of remorse in exchange for a handful of years of happiness sounds like a pretty crappy deal to me. Why put so much energy into trying to enjoy a fleeting moment with one destined to wither away when you could build a lasting relationship with someone you can spend all your years with... unless of course, you don't think you could maintain such a feeling for longer than half a century, if not shorter.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:10 am

Plynn kyon~
*waves to Black, sighing after Miro gets done with her rant*
He has already left, yathrin...

*sits back in his chair and takes another drag off his clove*
If I am not mistaken, do not iksar have shorter lifespans than high elves? *grins slightly*

Ryzan Vixtul

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:31 am

I don't know sweatdrop They're getting killed all the time so it's hard to say how long one would naturally live sweatdrop They've got shorter life expectancies, that's for sure... but that's different from lifespan 3nodding Venril Sathir is pretty old, so I take that as a sign that they could potentially live pretty long.... though he was kind of dead for sixteen-hundred years sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:51 am

rolleyes As I am sure you already know, Venril Sathir is a... unique... case.
*snuffs out his clove*
Love is not a feeling that always obeys logic. Quite the contrary... it often seems to defy it. Some would say your own marriage is completely illogical, not only because of the uncertainty of your husband's lifespan, jhal because the iksar are greatly hated throughout Norrath... even mzild so than my own kind... not to mention their less than aesthetic appearance. It is difficult to imagine what would attract anyone to their kind... especially a high elf such as yourself, seeing as your kind would rather ensure they are completely wiped out of existence.

Ryzan Vixtul

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:02 am

:: giggles :: ^.^
I like 'em tall, dark, and scaley wink heart Besides, there's a lot of races high elves would like to see wiped out rolleyes You can only listen to the, "all these others are evil" propaganda for so long before you start thinking for yourself 3nodding Since I met other races at a young age, it was pretty obvious to me early on that those old coots back at home were talking out of their backsides. I think they're still bitter about the whole elven empire collapsing and whatnot... but that was so long ago that it doesn't even matter. It's not like I was alive for it so why should I be angry?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:06 am

*lets out a slight laugh and shakes his head*
If you were to have mzild lucid moments such as this, perhaps others would not think so strangely of you.... and you would be mzilt mzilt easier to be around.

Ryzan Vixtul

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:17 am

aww... Ryzan doesn't like being around Miro? crying
:: sniffles and traces a finger down her cheek as if it were a teardrop ::
Tear. crying You big meanie head. crying
It's no fun to be all serious all the time xp I think that's why humans tend to get all wrinkly and stuff and why a lot of traditional high elves look like walking corpses. They make the serious face too much. Besides, I get to inspire such great kodak moments blaugh Like... did you see the look on the mistress' face when I said the vampire guy was being abducted by aliens? rofl Priceless xd
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:25 am

*sighs*
Not everyone finds such actions quite so amusing, yathrin... especially when you make it difficult to discern whether you are joking or not.

What does "kodak" mean? sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:32 am

*comes up to the main bar area and finds Miro and Ryzan talking*
Well then... since you two haven't killed each other... or more accurately, seeing as how Ryzan didn't kill you *points to Miro* ... at least not yet ninja , I guess we're all going for groceries.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:37 am

surprised You mean... we're actually going outside for once? surprised Hooray! ^.^
:: throws arms up in celebration ::
Hey wait a minute.... I could kill Ryzan if I wanted to mad He's just too cute to smite, though 4laugh heart I would just rez him if I did. It would be a waste to leave him dead.
:: reaches over to pinch Ryzan's cheek ::

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:41 am

*leans his head back and bats Miro's hand away*
How unfortunate that I cannot say the same for you twisted

*stands and pushes his chair in, walking out the front door with Tes*
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:45 am

Of course you can't. Enchanters can't rez people. Only clerics can 3nodding ... well, paladins too, but they suck at it.
Hey wait, are you trying to say that I'm not cute? gonk Miro is plenty cute! gonk Wait for Miro crying

:: follows the dark elves out ::

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:24 am

*makes her way upstairs feeling like she had been infiltrated with evil*
*her vision blurred she makes her way to the espresso machine
fixes up a double shot but doesn't steam any almond milk*
*sits at the bar and sips at the espresso*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3846 3847 3848 3849 3850 3851 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games