Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 383 384 385 386 387 388 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:45 am
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

(( stare excuse me, i wrote that before he mentioned the biting thing, with no intent of that. i remembered seeing a glass of wine when light shone through it, and i felt like rewriting that.))
((k, still, why to slap shun?))

"mayun and yumi are having a moment"
idk, that just kinda pissed me off.
((now that you said it... kinda sounds like *coughfs*that*coughfs*))

eek stare scream
((what? it does)) ((to blessedheart:cmon, this is an good sensed humor fight)) ed falls on his bed and sleeps until the *moment* happens and ends ((nah)) he sleeps and that's that  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:45 am
(r eney of the nekos going to talk)  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:46 am
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

(( stare excuse me, i wrote that before he mentioned the biting thing, with no intent of that. i remembered seeing a glass of wine when light shone through it, and i felt like rewriting that.))
((k, still, why to slap shun?))

"mayun and yumi are having a moment"
idk, that just kinda pissed me off.
((now that you said it... kinda sounds like *coughfs*that*coughfs*))

eek stare scream
((what? it does)) ((to blessedheart:cmon, this is an good sensed humor fight)) ed falls on his bed and sleeps until the *moment* happens and ends ((nah)) he sleeps and that's that

((like i said. *slap*))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:50 am
(I can't. I'm tied at the moment. Shun is at Nemu and waiting for a response sweatdrop )  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:51 am
((i curse and recurse whatever is making my connection slow)) dawn comes, but ed's room is turned west ((or is it east? sweatdrop )) so he doesent wake up  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:52 am
notingles
((i curse and recurse whatever is making my connection slow)) dawn comes, but ed's room is turned west ((or is it east? sweatdrop )) so he doesent wake up

((okay, it;s not fair to speed up time when mayun's offline, what's he gonna do when he finds out it's the next day and he's at the same place?!))  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:55 am
June_Malatesta
notingles

((okay, it;s not fair to speed up time when mayun's offline, what's he gonna do when he finds out it's the next day and he's at the same place?!))

(I have to agree. That seems weird confused )  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:59 am
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
notingles

((k i'l just make some... er... i dunno, what can i do while sev is away? an dream? no, too cheesy, an atack? no, sev is away and everyone is with him, ed's brothers at home? no, i dont know what to do, an character development with germus? now that would be daam akard))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:01 am
notingles
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
notingles

((k i'l just make some... er... i dunno, what can i do while sev is away? an dream? no, too cheesy, an atack? no, sev is away and everyone is with him, ed's brothers at home? no, i dont know what to do, an character development with germus? now that would be daam akard))

((you could talk to germus and make him a big mouth by telling you what we've been talking about.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:03 am
(Thats a good idea.)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:06 am
((again... thats not possible for germus is in yumi's room [as usual] and ed is sleeping, so unless germus try to beat ed up he would not wake up)) "hun?" germus stoped hiting ed's head wake up you lazy bum "get away" ed grabed germus and thowed him out of the room  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:08 am
notingles
((again... thats not possible for germus is in yumi's room [as usual] and ed is sleeping, so unless germus try to beat ed up he would not wake up)) "hun?" germus stoped hiting ed's head wake up you lazy bum "get away" ed grabed germus and thowed him out of the room

((germus learned to fly though! XD and wake up!!!! didnt you just come from sleeping in a tree?!))  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:08 am
(Make germus say he has juicy info)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:12 am
June_Malatesta
notingles

((germus learned to fly though! XD and wake up!!!! didnt you just come from sleeping in a tree?!))
((ya, i and i woke, just threw gemus on the wall, to B: i'm no perv yknow?)) germus flied back there and started to wack ed awake again, ed gave in and opened germus finally you a*****e  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:13 am
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles

((ya, i and i woke, just threw gemus on the wall, to B: i'm no perv yknow?)) germus flied back there and started to wack ed awake again, ed gave in and opened germus finally you a*****e

((did i say that?! nu. dramallama ))  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 383 384 385 386 387 388 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games