Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 383 384 385 386 387 388 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Menonai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:14 pm

(( But then you wouldn't be miserable because you'd have me by your side ;D ))

Luc noticed these and giggled. "Sorry I must be provoking you. Sometimes the book just gets a bit intense. And I have nobody to help me releive myself so I do have to do it by myself. It's a bit embarrassing to admit but oh well. I normally don't get to close to werewolves because of what happened to her but she'd be proud just to know I'm here. And If I provoke you any further you can tell me ok?" He said gently. His eyes were still focused on his book even though he was red in the face. He closed his legs and sat up against the wall. He continued to read.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:39 pm

((i have no idea what is going on! AGAIN!))

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:39 pm

((Very nice people, but please make sure that this new twist will coincide with my impending Apocalyptic one, somehow anyway. And my apologiesif I can't get my brain to to think, Christmas always makes me scream.))
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:40 pm

(( Engh Luc will survive your little twist. He's already so banged up enough <.< ))

Menonai

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:42 pm

((I don't know, it seems to me Luc is not banged enough))
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:43 pm

(( Are you going to make a malexmale rapist next? ))

Menonai

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:43 pm

User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

llOOC: Teehee. Yep yep!ll

"Oh, I don't mind." Leon said as his tail wagged, his wolf side getting the better of him, and it wasn't any help that he was becoming very hormonal. He looked at Luc as if he were prey and grinned, "So, do I get to watch you relieve yourself?" He asked in a low, seductive tone.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:45 pm

He blushed as he turned erect. "Ummm..." He hid his face from the wolves as he opened his legs and slide his hand down slowly. He set his book down with his other hand as it slowly moved down to his crotch. He slid three fingers in and let out a light moan.

Menonai

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:51 pm

User Image
Marisol watched from Neuro's desk what was going on. She was confused about things but didn't say anything.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:54 pm

User Image
Nike had just slid her fingers into the soft folds of Hana's pale pink flower ((ugh)) when she heard Kerat's voice. Foe some reason the harsh interruption jolted her to her senses and she sucked her Seduction into herself, the void erasing the Siphon. She hovered over Hana frozen, looking surprised at Kerat.

((Hmm, let's see Devon and Drake are coming to town so mayyyybbeeeee. And why is it that every time Nike is doing her thing, people show up >.<))

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Menonai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:58 pm

(( Maybe nobody likes Yuri or Straight Sex. XD ))
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:58 pm

User Image
Han lay there unmoving still under the seduction for Nike's. She let out a whimper, Nike's control on her making her want Nike to continue, paying no mind to Kerat because he didn't exist to her right now.

Lady Eevee

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:03 pm

User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

llOOC: Feel my pain Fox. That's what happens with Soli and Leon and it's like, 'grrr'.ll

Leon watched him and felt himself losing the battle against his wolf side rather quickly. His canines grew long and his nail did too. His tongue ran along Luc's shoulder as his hand moved over the demonkin's chest, feeling the muscles.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:06 pm

He moaned as he continued to move his hands amongst himself. "Just do me!" He said his voice was soft and whisper like yet it was still a yell. He moaned once again except this time his body moved fast as he wrapped his legs around Leon as he started to move his body against his.

Menonai

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:08 pm

((since everyone keeps showing up, how bout a VM swingers party))
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 383 384 385 386 387 388 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games