Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 383 384 385 386 387 388 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:33 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I have very sensitive feet and toes and she keeps sneaking up and touching my big toe......I am very touchy about anyone touching my toes....I almost kicked the doc when he did to test my feeling in my feet...he now stands to the side when he does it......

Oh, I see. >.<

I don't like feet. I don't like anyone touching mine either. >.<

when I go to my diabetic doc he has to do it to be sure I am not losing the feeling in my feet...I hate it.....mine are so sensitive now I can't walk outside bare footed any more...walking on spilt salt or sugar hurts too...I keep telling them they need to keep the floors clean cause I hate keeping slippers on in the house cause my feet get too hot in them.......**frowns** do they do it?? nnooooooooooooo................

Well, that sounds like a good sign, considering the alternative. D:

Yes. Bloody messy family. stressed Grrrr....

yeah!!!!!!!! now i in a bad mood thanks to them....Birdie ate what i was saving for my breakfast....she hasn't any of this in weeks and tonight she has to eat the last of it and it is to late to go to the store....Pops is trying to get Kasai to take him to store before i get up but she has every reason now why she can't....and Pops can't drive that far yet cause he just had knee surgery last month.....GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

emotion_facepalm

Family, can't live with them, can't find a big enough woodchipper to fit them all in. :I  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:01 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I have very sensitive feet and toes and she keeps sneaking up and touching my big toe......I am very touchy about anyone touching my toes....I almost kicked the doc when he did to test my feeling in my feet...he now stands to the side when he does it......

Oh, I see. >.<

I don't like feet. I don't like anyone touching mine either. >.<

when I go to my diabetic doc he has to do it to be sure I am not losing the feeling in my feet...I hate it.....mine are so sensitive now I can't walk outside bare footed any more...walking on spilt salt or sugar hurts too...I keep telling them they need to keep the floors clean cause I hate keeping slippers on in the house cause my feet get too hot in them.......**frowns** do they do it?? nnooooooooooooo................

yeah!!!!!!!! now i in a bad mood thanks to them....Birdie ate what i was saving for my breakfast....she hasn't any of this in weeks and tonight she has to eat the last of it and it is to late to go to the store....Pops is trying to get Kasai to take him to store before i get up but she has every reason now why she can't....and Pops can't drive that far yet cause he just had knee surgery last month.....GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

emotion_facepalm

Family, can't live with them, can't find a big enough woodchipper to fit them all in. :I

**laughing** thanks I needed that laugh....really lightened my mood.....they are in their room cause it is to cold in here....and I turned the music up really loud so I could hear it over them in the kitchen......**laughing again**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:03 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

emotion_facepalm

**laughing** thanks I needed that laugh....really lightened my mood.....they are in their room cause it is to cold in here....and I turned the music up really loud so I could hear it over them in the kitchen......**laughing again**

Well, I suppose you can chase them out and just pretend to have chipped them. .-. Lol  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:09 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

emotion_facepalm

Well, I suppose you can chase them out and just pretend to have chipped them. .-. Lol

**laughing** you don't know how many times I wish I could do that.....guess I am to kind hearted and we do need to drive Pops around and to appointments....drats there is always a catch when the chicks return to the nest......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:13 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

emotion_facepalm

**laughing** you don't know how many times I wish I could do that.....guess I am to kind hearted and we do need to drive Pops around and to appointments....drats there is always a catch when the chicks return to the nest......

Oh, I see.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:15 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

emotion_facepalm

Oh, I see.

yeah...long story but has to do with her SOB ex..........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:16 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see.

That's never fun. >.<  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:18 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see.

That's never fun. >.<

this guy was a piece of s**t from day one....knew what he was the first time I saw him.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:50 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see.

That's never fun. >.<

this guy was a piece of s**t from day one....knew what he was the first time I saw him.....

Yeah, sometimes you can tell... And it's not always easy to tell someone. :/  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:58 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see.

That's never fun. >.<

yeah unfortunately she was in Las Vegas when she met and married him....but I knew when he got off the bus...so I gave him enough rope to hang himself and boy he really did **laughing** oooooh and I had some fun doing it at times.....by the time he left he was afraid of me..**laughs** and I did not even touch him...he did all to himself....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:59 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

That's never fun. >.<

yeah unfortunately she was in Las Vegas when she met and married him....but I knew when he got off the bus...so I gave him enough rope to hang himself and boy he really did **laughing** oooooh and I had some fun doing it at times.....by the time he left he was afraid of me..**laughs** and I did not even touch him...he did all to himself....

Oh my. @.@  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:07 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

That's never fun. >.<

Oh my. @.@

all it took was finding out he was cheating and turn it on him...booooooy the the sheriff showed up with paternity papers....I had so much fun watching him squirming to try and get out of that one.....he kept saying but IF IT IS mine I don't want anything to do with it.....that was a mighty big if he said that day....he told on himself.........oooooooh it was his...............  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:25 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my. @.@

all it took was finding out he was cheating and turn it on him...booooooy the the sheriff showed up with paternity papers....I had so much fun watching him squirming to try and get out of that one.....he kept saying but IF IT IS mine I don't want anything to do with it.....that was a mighty big if he said that day....he told on himself.........oooooooh it was his...............

Seen way too much of that sort of drama. >.<  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:31 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my. @.@

oooooh really.......
well I am glad it is done and over with...Birdie doesn't even know who he is which is for the best......
**stretches** it is so quiet in here now except for my music which wonderful......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:33 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my. @.@

oooooh really.......
well I am glad it is done and over with...Birdie doesn't even know who he is which is for the best......
**stretches** it is so quiet in here now except for my music which wonderful......

Just another reason I stopped interacting with people. Can't trust no one. Smart enough never to have had a relationship myself too, although some might call that pessimistic. .-.

Whatcha listening to?  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 383 384 385 386 387 388 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games