Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3854 3855 3856 3857 3858 3859 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:36 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Only problem with y'all's logic is she apparently wants Septima. Septima outside of the village, has forfeited her life, if she joins another.

That's one thing that ain't allowed. xD

twisted Do we have another one for Kein to play with.

@haku I assure you that will never happen. A king may move a man and a woman may have his heart but in the end when you stand before your god and stand trail for your sins you cannot say I was commanded to do thus or that honor was not convenient at the time for this will not do. In the end our souls are in our keeping alone.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:37 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
Sugar Dhaku
There should be a shinobi war crimes camp.

There should be a group of rogue ninjas just wondering around who wearing matching cloaks and rings and they paint thier nails biggrin

The Jackson Five?  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:38 pm
Azeiel The Fallen

Oh, Azei. xD

Nah. Azo was just a little distraught, as Septima missed the check, is all.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:39 pm
Oath, that song would be good if it was in english! it's a bit of too slow beat...

and imma go see how muh i can get done with state of healing .-.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:40 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Azeiel The Fallen

Oh, Azei. xD

Nah. Azo was just a little distraught, as Septima missed the check, is all.

Awww I could use a play thing right about now. Poor drizzy he is going to get the worst of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:41 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Only problem with y'all's logic is she apparently wants Septima. Septima outside of the village, has forfeited her life, if she joins another.

@haku I assure you that will never happen. A king may move a man and a woman may have his heart but in the end when you stand before your god and stand trail for your sins you cannot say I was commanded to do thus or that honor was not convenient at the time for this will not do. In the end our souls are in our keeping alone.

You goodie-goodie.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:42 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Were you a samurai, you would disrespect your Lord, Ancestors, and entire family by refusing to do as he wishes. commit ritual Seppuuku, you will not have a second to behead you, for your dishonor is far too great.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:47 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Azeiel The Fallen
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Were you a samurai, you would disrespect your Lord, Ancestors, and entire family by refusing to do as he wishes. commit ritual Seppuuku, you will not have a second to behead you, for your dishonor is far too great.

wink then its a damn good thing I am not a samurai isnt it. I do not follow blindly. My soul comes first followed by my men in that order. Besides if I were a samurai I would not belong to a lord who would commit such an act or commission such an order.

@Haku LOL one can try.  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:52 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Azeiel The Fallen
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

wink then its a damn good thing I am not a samurai isnt it. I do not follow blindly. My soul comes first followed by my men in that order. Besides if I were a samurai I would not belong to a lord who would commit such an act or commission such an order.

@Haku LOL one can try.

That ain't honor, that be selfishness.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:52 pm
Sugar Dhaku
Grand Chevalier Haji
Sugar Dhaku

There should be a group of rogue ninjas just wondering around who wearing matching cloaks and rings and they paint thier nails biggrin

The Jackson Five?

Yes Haku, The Jackson Five.  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:56 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
Sugar Dhaku
Grand Chevalier Haji
Sugar Dhaku

The Jackson Five?

Yes Haku, The Jackson Five.

AKATSUKI WON'T BE HERE EVAR.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:57 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Azeiel The Fallen
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Azeiel The Fallen
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

@Haku LOL one can try.

That ain't honor, that be selfishness.

Honor means many things for many people your variation of honor is different from mine.  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:57 pm
I just want power enough to spread evil across the land.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:00 pm
Azeiel The Fallen

Awww I could use a play thing right about now. Poor drizzy he is going to get the worst of it.

Poor, poor, Drizzy., xD

Yeah... Kin's about to have a mental break down, it seems.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:02 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Azeiel The Fallen

Poor, poor, Drizzy., xD

Yeah... Kin's about to have a mental break down, it seems.

Sounds like she needs a big, strong man for comfort.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3854 3855 3856 3857 3858 3859 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games