Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 384 385 386 387 388 389 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Menonai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:10 pm
(( Would but unfortunately its 12:10 am? ))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:18 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

llOOC: Swingers party? Woohoo!ll

The werewolf held Luc to him his nails digging into the demonkin's back. He licked Luc's neck and nibbled on his earlobe. He wanted to make the boy scream with delight. His golden eyes were wide and bright with lust.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Menonai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:21 pm
(( I'm tired .... Jayce finish me up in your next post kay? Do before and after the timeskip i'll read tomorrow. Too tired. x.x ))

Luc moaned with both pain and delight as the nails pierced through some of his skin. He could feel the small amount of blood run down his back as he had punctured a bruise and re-entered some of his old scars. Tears were running down his face as he was a bit over run with pain. He loved the pleasure but the pain might be to much to bear.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:34 pm

llOOC: Aww, my poor baby. So tired. -huggles-ll

Leon chuckled as he heard the boy moan and then the tears. He rolled Luc off him and pinned the boy onto the bed so he laid on his stomach he pressed himself hard against the boy, licking the blood off the other's back. Leon's hands reached down to his pants and undid them before he grabbed Luc's hips and thrusted himself violently into the other. . . . .

*~* Rawr! *~*

The werewolf panted hard, his tail whipping about wildly as he began licking clean all the wounds he left upon the demonkin. His blood tasted sweet and salty with iron and sweat.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:14 pm
((CMON, WTF DONT GO OFFLINE))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:53 am
(( Had to was tired. Like really tired to the point of passing out. As soon as I hit my bed I was dead asleep lol. ))

Luc was panting as the wolf licked his wounds. He blushed a bit lightly but didn't mind. They would probably still scar over though adding to his vast collection of scars. Some unusual some from the creatures you regularly see here. Once the wolf was done he curled up under the covers. He grabbed his book and began to read again. If the wolf wanted to talk he wouldn't mind.

Menonai

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:48 am
Fox Demon Kirara
Nike had just slid her fingers into the soft folds of Hana's pale pink flower ((ugh)) when she heard Kerat's voice. Foe some reason the harsh interruption jolted her to her senses and she sucked her Seduction into herself, the void erasing the Siphon. She hovered over Hana frozen, looking surprised at Kerat.

((Hmm, let's see Devon and Drake are coming to town so mayyyybbeeeee. And why is it that every time Nike is doing her thing, people show up >.<))

((Because I felt like it and to my defence: I've only done it once!))

"Well now that I have your attention you may continue or get dressed. Either I don't really mind and at the view neither does your partner. Well we who side with Kane must be ready for two more is coming and they are coming fast. They must know that Kane where able to destroy they brother quickly. We must prepare on the clash of the races. Demonkind against the undead most likely. Kane's the strongest vampire and I can gladly follow him as I've given my word. Yet you have given him your hart woman. The Dhamphyr is most like vampires and with your beast inside you can become quite a lot. All you need is a boost but you need control, sadly you seem to still be to young." Kerat eyed glowed red, he was feeling strong and young. He was still calm and slightly relaxed but a bit eager to get things going. Nike and Hana could do what they wanted and Kerat could without any problem turn his back and wait them out. He wasn't aroused, he had a strong enough personality to withstand most acts of seduction. Two fine women as Hana and Nike was still just women. He hadn't needed one for 500 years why would he start now? No it was better to have a clear head, Nike was Kane's weakness. Wether he and she liked it or not.

He eyed her closely as his blood red aura filled up in the room. He didn't cover his aura nor his strength any more. For once he allowed the world to feel his presence. "You have to be guarded because you can be the on o make the world fall or stand Nike. Your weakness is that you're close to Kane but not even close to his strength. I gave my word to Kane and by that my future lies in that he wins this war. Which means that your safe being is now even of more importance to me then it used to be." He sat down and opened a bottle form his pocket and drank virgin blood. The scent to any vampire should know that sweet taste. It was one of the few things that Kerat gave himself from time to time. It was also one of those reasons why his sleep was very much guarded.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:46 am
((was talking about everyone rping up until I got online

btw fox: sex with brago is never interupted.....well only once))  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:36 am
User Image
Nike's lips parted as she stuck out the tip of her tongue, tasting the scent of blood on the air. She looked down on Hana and then back at Kerat. She pulled her fingers from the Demoness, and licked the sweetness. Hana whhimpered expectantly even though Nike no longer had her under her power. She turned to Kerat a smile on her lips and held out her hand. "Why don't you join us, Kerat, it's no fun to watch." Her voice was inviting, a purr of sound.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:06 am
Alicia gasped. "What did Robert just do?" she whispered. She could sense that he had just used blood magic for something, but she couldn't tell exactly what he had used it for.

"I think that he may have to go fight off the thing that I just released in the city," Robert's voice said. He stepped out of the shadows and smiled wickedly. His eyes were glowing red. "I used some really strong blood magic and summoned a powerful evil into the city."  

Dameon Black

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:07 am
Neuro laughed at what Alice said,"I would never call Brago the king the one I meant was his father though the man acts like him he is better to deal with then his son,"Neuro's smiled was cruel then he looked down and saw his toy come back to him, his smile grew wider and he took it off the ground,"Let's go see what the mutt is doing,"He got up and walked to were they where, he opened the door and laughed,"This is too much, and here I didn't have to do anything."

((Kirara what plot twist are you talking about??))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:20 am
Kerat looked at her and wondered if she truly knew what she asked for. "Here I thought you where Kane's and do not forget who have my word. I'm a man of the past?" Kerat took of his jacket and shirt. His skin was greyish even if it was filling up with colour. The power of virgin blood, his skin came back to as human as it could be. It had just a hint of that grey pale skin, but he had downed the blood. It was a curse to fall for this blood and he would not let anyone get stuck in it. He could handle it and he knew that Kane probably could but he didn't know who else would. He took of his shoes and took a seat on a table. Here Kerat would wait for Nike's answer before he continued.  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:30 am
((oh, maybe the sister search thing and Dameon's twisted little mind about to make me godmode all over the pages twisted ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:00 am
User Image
Nike laughed, her hand stroking the fires of Hana's desire. She looked at Kerat, eyes smoldering. "Kerat, for an old vampire you are awfully old fashioned. Yes, my heart is ever Kane's and he knows that. But my body is my own, for his partaking and those of my choosing. He does as he pleases and so do I. Kane will not care, as long as I return to his side." she smiled boldly. "Last chance, Kerat. I will not offer again." She ran her hand down her boody to emphasize her point.

((Okay maybe not godmode but Kane might become a little nasty.))  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:12 am

Leon's head turned in Neuro's direction, his golden eyes widen before shifting back to their normal green as his heart pounded hard in his chest. Suddenly, his gaze fell, wolf ears dropping and his tail stoped wagging. "Don't. . . .Don't tell her, please." He softly begged.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 384 385 386 387 388 389 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games