Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 384 385 386 387 388 389 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:06 pm
-winks and leans back a bit, looking smug- Darn tootin', Zephit. wink That's exactly right. I'm always pretty, Zeph. Maybe not always energetic, but definitely always pretty. wink

-gives Tommy a heated look- wink -moving just right to have part of her hair shield her face from Zephit and licks her lips again, winking at the bartender-

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:07 pm
mad *annoyed, chatters at Thistle, whipping his tail near her head*

*turns to say something to Amy, but she isn't there* sweatdrop Uh... When did she leave?  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:08 pm
Tommy looked up at Dame for a moment, and his eyes widened when he saw her giving him that look again along with licking her lips once more. He blushed once more and then accidentally dropped the towel. He cursed softly and quickly bent down to pick it up.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:10 pm
Amy was now at the edge of the pool, dipping one of her feet in. It was still warm enough to have the pool uncovered, though not many people used it.

Thistle squeaked in alarm as the imp swung his sharp tail toward her. She ducked and then looked up at him with a frown.

"No! Bad!"

Though... maybe she should have nudged him like that.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:12 pm
Zephit took a drink of his milk, and eyed Dame sort of awkwardly. For someone to always be pretty, but not have a mate was kind of weird. Though, he thought to himself, she might have one somewhere and just really wanted Tommy's flesh.

"So you aren't using those good looks to date anyone?" Zephit asked, and held his glass of milk down in case Phoenix wanted some for himself.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:14 pm
Phoenix only drew his attention away from Zephit when he smelled something good. He looked down and saw that Zephit was holding a glass to him. A glass of milk! He loved milk!

Phoenix meowed happily, licked Zephit's hand that was holding the glass, and then started lapping up the good milk.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:21 pm
Well, love, I told you when I first met you that I did have a boyfr...dating partner. But, he pretty much showed that was over with now. So now I'm just doing what I want. My own thing, ya know?

-chuckles at Tommy's reaction, shaking her head- Be careful there, big boy. Need to keep a hold of that towel. wink

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:27 pm
"Your own thing, huh?" Zephit looked down to watch Phoenix for a moment, before returning his eyes to dame. An inquisitive smile grew on his face but quickly faded. Then it returned again as he felt certain of his question.

"What sort of things do you want to do?" He asked, tilting his head to the side a little.

Zephit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:31 pm
Tommy almost cursed again when he realized Dame had seen him drop the towel. Then, when she said what she did, Tommy actually had enough sense about him at the moment to think up his own response.

"Well, once I do have something, normally I do like to hold onto it. I try to be careful with the things I hold and take good care of them."

Phoenix's tail was swinging back and forth happily as he continued to drink Zephit's milk. Upon seeing this, Tommy started to get another glass of milk for Zephit.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:38 pm
*chatters at Thistle again, and flies over to land on the counter in front of dame*

*backs away from the horse, slowly so it knows what she'd doing, and starts looking around for Amy*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:42 pm
Oh -dame shrugs- A little of this, a little of that, and a lot of dancin'. wink

-smiles at Tommy- Is that so? lol Super attached to your dish towels, are you? wink

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:43 pm
Thistle watched the imp fly away and perch itself on the bar. She looked around herself, saw no one to play with, and squeaked sadly. She shouldn't have pestered the imp.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:46 pm
Tommy relaxed a little more when Dame smiled and chuckled. "You could say that. There are some very fine dish towels out there, you know. But no, I usually tend to focus more on people and try to treat them right, especially those closest to me."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:47 pm
"I see." Zephit shrugged a little at Dame's answer before taking his empty glass away from Phoenix. He gave the little guy a small pat on the head.

"Sounds really... Non-descriptive." He tilted his head to the side, before shrugging again.

Zephit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:50 pm
Amy glanced up from the shallow wave pool to see how Kits and the horse were doing. She saw Kits looking around and thought she might be looking for her.

"Kits? Kits, I'm over here. Are you looking for me?"

Tommy handed Zephit another glass of milk.

Phoenix purred loudly and lightly bumped the top of his head against Zephit's stomach, thanking him.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 384 385 386 387 388 389 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games