Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 384 385 386 387 388 389 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:36 pm

Damien coughed to stifle a giggle. This must have been some really weird dream. "I disagree" he said to Lianne. He wasn't sure what to do now. Should he reply to Shadow, or just let her hang on to his sleeve?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:47 pm

Lianne walked to the other side of the bed, sitting down and tracing her hand lightly over the wound. "It's dry now. Howl..." She called.

"Yes ma'am?" A soldier asked.

"Lift her slightly for me, please."

"Of course, my lady." He replied, placing a hand under her back and lifting Shadow slightly as Lianne began to wrap the wound.

"David.. they caught me... don't go in there... he'll eat you too..." She muttered.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:27 pm

Damien tried to back away, but still had a grip on his sleeve. "It's alright. You'll be fine" he said. He then had an idea and began removing his suit jacket with his other hand.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:52 pm

"Of course... I always get away. I'm a... shadow..." she muttered.

"There... it's done." Lianne muttered as she finished wrapping the wound and covered Shadow up with the blanket. "It looks like she's doing good with fluids." She muttered, looking at the bag of liquids being injected to her blood stream. "She'll be fine. You should go and rest easy." Lianne told Damien. "Unless you would rather stay here."

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:55 pm

Damien slid out of his jacket and then looked at it firmly gripped in Shadow's hand. "Should I leave that here then?" he asked.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:01 pm

"Unless you want to pry it out of her hands." Lianne replied.

"Don't let go of the... butter... otherwise... the cake will melt..." Shadow muttered, still gripping the jacket. The hand not gripping the jacket slid into it as she began to relax. "Sunrise.... warm sunrise..." She mumbled.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:38 pm

Damien sighed and cracked a small smile, sliding the jacket over Shadow. "I think I'll be good if I can take a blanket with me" Damien said to Lianne.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:46 pm

((Daww~))

"Alright then." Lianne told him before turning and gesturing at one of the guards. She gave a slight nod before leaving for a moment.

Shadow snuggled under the covers, pulling the jacket closer to herself as she slept soundly.

Lianne returned with a blanket for Damien. "Is this sufficient, and is there anything else you need?" Lianne asked.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:52 pm

"It'll do for these circumstances" Damien replied, taking the blanket. He took a quick look back at Shadow and then headed off with the blanket. He wondered how Shadow would react when she woke up and found out she was snuggled under his uniform jacket. The thought made him chuckle a little.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:59 pm

((So um... skip to next morning?))

"Alright then." Lianne replied as he left. She sat next to Shadow after Damien was gone and checked her temperature once more. She would stay awake until the doctor came back.

Jian was sleeping soundly in the room while a guard stood out front, waiting for Damien to return as he kept guard.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:48 pm

Damien returned to the room and lay back down on the mattress. He took off his shoes and gloves, then pulled the blanket over himself. He closed his eyes and thoughts ran through his mind again, but eventually he drifted off to sleep.

((Sure.))
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:49 am

The next morning did not feel like morning since the rain was still pounding against the windows.

Jian slowly woke up with a small headache. He subconsciously reached for his morning medicine, only to find it was not there. He grimaced as he looked around, trying to remember where he was, then slowly recalled. As he sat up, he looked to the other side, seeing Damien sleeping. He saw a different guard standing at the door talking to another guard in a wisper so as to not wake anyone up. Jian rolled out of bed and walked over to the two of them. "Goodmorning." He began with a yawn. "How's the situation?"

"Mr. Kimfeng..." The new guard muttered. "We apprehended the criminal about an hour ago, but there was another murder. It was a queen, and it was a gun shot."

"This is distressing..." Jian muttered.

The guard opened his mouth as if to give a reply, but stopped himself, turning and looking towards the ground in thought. Instead, the guard replied. "Can we get you anything?"

"Not at the moment. My friend should be waking up soon, I think..." Jian replied. "Thanks for the offer though."

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:10 pm

Damien was still sleeping. Yesterday made him very tired. If Jian looked, he'd notice that the Absolute Leader didn't have his uniform jacket with him.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:25 pm

((Not sure what to post.))

Jian turned his head, noticing Damien wasn't wearing his jacket, nor was it put to the side of his bed. "Where's... his jacket?" Jian wondered aloud. The guards covered their mouths as they chuckled, trying not to burst out laughing. "Did I... miss something?"

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:14 pm

Hearing Jian's voice woke Damien up. "Jian? What are you do-oh right. We're in Mt. Angelo" he said, slowly rolling around, then sitting up. He rubbed his eyes with his sleeve. "Well, it's not the most comfortable mattress I've slept on, but in these circumstances it's better than nothing" he commented, before yawning.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 384 385 386 387 388 389 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games