Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 384 385 386 387 388 389 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:44 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah unfortunately she was in Las Vegas when she met and married him....but I knew when he got off the bus...so I gave him enough rope to hang himself and boy he really did **laughing** oooooh and I had some fun doing it at times.....by the time he left he was afraid of me..**laughs** and I did not even touch him...he did all to himself....

Oh my. @.@

all it took was finding out he was cheating and turn it on him...booooooy the the sheriff showed up with paternity papers....I had so much fun watching him squirming to try and get out of that one.....he kept saying but IF IT IS mine I don't want anything to do with it.....that was a mighty big if he said that day....he told on himself.........oooooooh it was his...............

Seen way too much of that sort of drama. >.<

oooooh really.......
well I am glad it is done and over with...Birdie doesn't even know who he is which is for the best......
**stretches** it is so quiet in here now except for my music which wonderful......

Just another reason I stopped interacting with people. Can't trust no one. Smart enough never to have had a relationship myself too, although some might call that pessimistic. .-.

Whatcha listening to?

i agree with you there.....Kasai keeps wanting to get together with some women and do crafts..but I just really don't want to be around people...they get to talking and suddenly I feel left out....a lot of times I like taking the pessimistic side of things...especially when someone is overly optimistic....boy I have really gotten under some people skin that way....they just love to try and change me.........

the 50's right now The Twelfth of Never is playing... love it....  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:59 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

all it took was finding out he was cheating and turn it on him...booooooy the the sheriff showed up with paternity papers....I had so much fun watching him squirming to try and get out of that one.....he kept saying but IF IT IS mine I don't want anything to do with it.....that was a mighty big if he said that day....he told on himself.........oooooooh it was his...............

oooooh really.......
well I am glad it is done and over with...Birdie doesn't even know who he is which is for the best......
**stretches** it is so quiet in here now except for my music which wonderful......

Just another reason I stopped interacting with people. Can't trust no one. Smart enough never to have had a relationship myself too, although some might call that pessimistic. .-.

Whatcha listening to?

i agree with you there.....Kasai keeps wanting to get together with some women and do crafts..but I just really don't want to be around people...they get to talking and suddenly I feel left out....a lot of times I like taking the pessimistic side of things...especially when someone is overly optimistic....boy I have really gotten under some people skin that way....they just love to try and change me.........

I don't call myself a pessimist, I call myself a realist. sweatdrop
I guess that could be called pessimistic that way too. xD

*listens* Oh, cool. I like a lot of older music.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:10 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

oooooh really.......

Whatcha listening to?

kids call me that sometimes....but I like what you just said better...I consider myself to be a realist too....

listening to satellite radio on tv and just turned it to the 60's for a change..........  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:12 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

oooooh really.......

Whatcha listening to?

kids call me that sometimes....but I like what you just said better...I consider myself to be a realist too....

listening to satellite radio on tv and just turned it to the 60's for a change..........

Yep yep.

Ah. I don't use the Tv's music channels here anymore because I can YouTube whatever on the iPad.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:30 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

oooooh really.......

Whatcha listening to?

Yep yep.

Ah. I don't use the Tv's music channels here anymore because I can YouTube whatever on the iPad.

oh...well I don't have an iPad...don't really want one....don't really watch tv anymore so I put it to good use music...gets it nice and loud and in stereo too......  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:40 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Yep yep.

oh...well I don't have an iPad...don't really want one....don't really watch tv anymore so I put it to good use music...gets it nice and loud and in stereo too......

I dont particularly like tablets or mobile and stuff, but I'd have nothing else without it.

Cool, cool.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:51 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Yep yep.

I dont particularly like tablets or mobile and stuff, but I'd have nothing else without it.

Cool, cool.

I didn't think I would want a laptop myself....the desk top was mine but trying to share it when trying to sell stuff on ebay just was not working out...so the answer was to get another puter...I don't have room in my room for another desk top so I got me a lap top when my father died....now desk top is in hubby's room....works out great now......  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:55 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Yep yep.

Cool, cool.

I didn't think I would want a laptop myself....the desk top was mine but trying to share it when trying to sell stuff on ebay just was not working out...so the answer was to get another puter...I don't have room in my room for another desk top so I got me a lap top when my father died....now desk top is in hubby's room....works out great now......

Yeah, convenience is pretty convenient, huh? Lol  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:02 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Yep yep.

Cool, cool.

yep yep....now everyone has their own puter...whenever we all get together we sometimes have a house full of lap tops going....and most of them on Gaia..**laughs** Dio will most likely be on Mindcraft her boyfriend......  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:06 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Cool, cool.

yep yep....now everyone has their own puter...whenever we all get together we sometimes have a house full of lap tops going....and most of them on Gaia..**laughs** Dio will most likely be on Mindcraft her boyfriend......

Oh, I see. That's cool.

Lol

Oh, that's cool.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:13 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Cool, cool.

Oh, I see. That's cool.

Lol

Oh, that's cool.

yeah I sit here and do my thing on Gaia...Kasai and her friends will be doing theirs...which is brainstorming the RP they are doing in Kasai's guild...I join in when they need input from my character....and no she is not a vampire..she is a cat creature.....totally different from my other one.... and I do mean totally different....  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:14 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see. That's cool.

Lol

Oh, that's cool.

yeah I sit here and do my thing on Gaia...Kasai and her friends will be doing theirs...which is brainstorming the RP they are doing in Kasai's guild...I join in when they need input from my character....and no she is not a vampire..she is a cat creature.....totally different from my other one.... and I do mean totally different....

Oh, I see. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:24 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see. That's cool.

Lol

Oh, that's cool.

Oh, I see. .-.

yeah in this I play a good as holy creature...only I do ally with Kasai who was holy but has turned dark.....it is an ages old alliance that started before she was born.......  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:26 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see. That's cool.

Lol

Oh, that's cool.

Oh, I see. .-.

yeah in this I play a good as holy creature...only I do ally with Kasai who was holy but has turned dark.....it is an ages old alliance that started before she was born.......

Ah. You don't ever run around as a holy creature, though, huh?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:32 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see. That's cool.

Lol

Oh, that's cool.

Oh, I see. .-.

Ah. You don't ever run around as a holy creature, though, huh?

nope just in the guild....haven't worked out a personality for that yet...may work on it in the future even though they were not to keen on Miss Blue Eyes...I will have to really work on that one....  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 384 385 386 387 388 389 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games