Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3861 3862 3863 3864 3865 3866 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:54 pm

I have to hide TES?! gonk *Finishes off her Martini and sighs loudly.* I'll hide him, but I can't guarantee he's gonna like it. rolleyes TES complains about everything. stare
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:56 pm

* Sees where this is going and has no want to participate. Grabbing the bottle of brandy and his glass he gets down off the stool. He stops next to Psyzapp * Good night Psyzapp. I will see you tomorrow. * He looks up at Ayami * Night...I guess...don't hurt them too much. * He raises his bottle to Katana * Night.. * And with that done he disappears to his room *

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:07 pm

:: tilts her head at the scary lady ::
He's just charmed, not deaf... so of course he can hear you xp If someone charmed couldn't hear, they wouldn't be much use because if you told them to do something, then they wouldn't do it and there would be no point in charming them. 3nodding Don't expect him to respond, though. He won't say anything unless he's told to say something. Isn't that right, Tes? blaugh

:: Tes just stares at her blankly ::

Ooo, Miro likes hide and seek... though Miro sometimes gets lost sad You would find Miro if MiroIsLost though, right? biggrin
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:16 pm

She arches an eyebrow at Miro. "Ya know, I'm too tired to even talk to you about this. He's a grown elf, he can take care of himself."

She turns towards Ayami and Psy, "Okay, I'm out....I'll talk to ya'll tomorrow."

With a wave, she heads downstairs to her quarters after doing the security measures in the office. Once inside, she locks the door behind her and heads to her bathroom. Grabbing some sleep meds that she keeps on hand, she pops a couple in her mouth and swallows them, taking a drink of water after doing so.

Undressing and slipping into bed, she waits for the meds to kick in and falls asleep quickly.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:18 pm

((gaia is starting to be a huge jerk and I need to go to bed gonk ))

*sees the time*
Ohhh dear... Let's do this quickly then!!
I may not find you tonight but I will find you eventually.
Miss Ayami needs to go to bed but if you hide now, I'll find you when I wake up. xd
And we'll make sure TES is WELL taken care of too.
But it's your choice now.
We can always play later. User Image
Either way give these to TES after he's un-charmed

*hands her some eggs that will hatch into baby demon snakes later*
make sure to tell him they are from Lady Ayami User Image
*walks out of the bar down to her room, the security scans still working on her copper colored eyes*
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:25 pm

*Sees that "hide and seek" is getting nowhere fast.* stare Welp…I'm going to get to bed too. Maybe you could hide TES, Miro? User Image This place is plenty big and there are lots of places to hide here. *Covers her mouth to stifle a yawn and then heads to her office.* Goodnight, Miro. wink *She goes into her office, does the security scan, heads down the corridor and into her chambers.

She goes into her bedroom, just peels off her clothes at the side of the bed and slips into bed. She snuggles up the pillows, gets comfortable and eventually falls asleep.* User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:27 pm

Miro doesn't want to stay in one spot all night sad That would be boring.
:: cradles the eggs in her hands, thinking to ask if she needs to keep them warm, but the tall lady is already leaving ::
Okie! Bye-bye~ 4laugh
:: holds them up to Tes so he can see them better ::
Lookit what the tall lady gave you. blaugh I wonder what's inside surprised I bet it's something really neato!
:: goes to wave at Psyzapp, but then remembers she's holding eggs ::
Oopsie sweatdrop Bye-bye~
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:00 am

*comes upstairs to check on things, unsure if Tes and Miro or anyone else would still be in the main bar area. After exiting the office, he finds Miro standing around with a very unamused expression on her face*
What is it now, yathrin? rolleyes I had Quortek let you upstairs. You could have ordered him to show you around as well. You did not have to stay here.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:03 am

But... but...
:: holds her hands out, showing Ryzan the eggs ::
A tall lady handed these to me and told me to give them to Tes when the charm wears off. If I put them down, they might not be warm enough to hatch, and they could roll off the table and break or something gonk And I can't do anything while still holding them crying
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:26 am

Tall? That could describe a few women here.. though mzilst likely it was jallil...
*inspects the eggs closer and recognizes their shape as being snake eggs*

Naqualla'in~ I believe jallil was either trying to play a trick on you or our dear Quortek... or perhaps both. She does so enjoy making mischief. I am surprised you did not recognize her as a demon.

Ryzan Vixtul

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:30 am

:: shakes her head ::
You must be thinking of the wrong tall lady. This lady was nice and wanted to play 3nodding Not like a demon at all.... well, maybe a little, but not that much! She told me to say they were from Ayami 3nodding
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:48 am

*rubs his chin, wondering what reason Ayami could possibly have to give Tes snake eggs.*
Did the woman who gave these to you have blue hair, crimson eyes, and horns? Perhaps was accompanied by a small, dark, round figure with bat-like wings?

Ryzan Vixtul

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:00 am

:: shakes her head ::
Nope on all of those... expect for maybe the creature thing, but hers was kind of the opposite. It was light with bird wings. 3nodding Maybe these are its eggs surprised I bet baby round creature things look really cute 4laugh I wonder what they eat surprised They're probably going to be hungry when they come out. Why didn't she leave more instructions on how to take care of baby round things? crying Maybe she figures they're not going to hatch yet.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:53 am

I suppose it was jallil Ayami then. I would not have expected her to be awake during the isto.

*waves a hand in front of Tes as he breaks the charm spell on him. As soon as he does, Miro immediately dumps the eggs into Tes' hands*

Freedom! blaugh

*looks down at the eggs then over at Ryzan*
You know, you could have saved a lot of trouble if you had just broken the charm to begin with. I could have told you it was Ayami and not Leko.

Xas, jhal yathrin would have handed you those eggs as soon as I broke the charm whether you wanted them or not sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:32 am

*appears in the bar and as she goes to run quickly to the liquor shelves one of her hands gets chained to the floor*
User Image User Image User Image
*spots her imp but can't find the gimp*
Get momma her scotch...
go ahead... User Image

*the imp looks at her in confusion*
COME ON!
I NEED IT I'M DYING HERE!!

*the gimp is suddenly cowering at her feet and the imp attempts to drag a bottle of scotch over
having it weight it down to the floor like a balloon with a rock tied to it*
What did I do!? User Image
I'm in over my head on this!
She'll kill me crying

*slumps to the floor and pouts*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3861 3862 3863 3864 3865 3866 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games