Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3867 3868 3869 3870 3871 3872 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:21 pm

Ehh Franco, he thinks yous bella no matters what you dos. heart cool Don't worry bout it.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:24 pm

Shaking her head, "Franco, I'm going to say this very slowly so that your tiny brain can process it. I am not a prostitute OR a madam. Psy is NOT a madam. MW is NOT a brothel. NONE of the MW ladies are prostitutes. We are, however, all trained and are capable of killing if need be. Please tell me you understand. I'd hate to have to give you an example of what I'm capable of doing."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:27 pm

(( stare Franco, I can't wait to pop you one good. And by that, I mean give you a nice big black eye from punching you square in the face. stare rolleyes stressed mad scream

...That is all. Good night, dearhearts.))
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:29 pm

*Walks into the Main Bar from her office and she grins at Katana. User Image She sees Razz off in a corner and gives him a wink and a nod. wink And finally, she goes up to Franco, hugs him and kisses both sides of his face. Ciao cara. Mio fratello preferito Franco. User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:29 pm

Franco gets a very sly look on his face and leans into the space between Katana and himself.

And bys hates do yous means you wants to take a drive wit me l'interruttore in ciliegio? She's parked right out back. cool

Preferiti zitellona? Hows about più bello? ehh?

((Ehhh toots your boy already got me one for yous))
*edited
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:37 pm

*She starts to make herself a Martini while smirking and shaking her head at Franco's words.* Vorrei essere me stesso saluto. wink You know Mamma says I am più bello. cool

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:37 pm

She leans back, and sees Psy. "PSY! Thank God! Will you PLEASE tell Franco that this is NOT a brothel? I think he's trying to take me for a test drive. stare "
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:41 pm

That's because you and mama sembrano due gemelli, zitellona cool
Boda-Bing! Zing!!

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:46 pm

* He glares at her. * Obviously he has plans for her. You might of hidden her from others but you can hide nothing from him. Haven't you ever wondered what he has planned for her. It is not the demons that I am hating. It is you creature. You are not meant to be here. * As he steps closer to her he angles the blade towars her * Let me rectify this mistake......
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:47 pm

*She hears Kat and sighs heavily as she calmly sips her Martini. She closes her eyes and pinches the bridge of her nose briefly before taking a deep breath and speaking calmly to Franco.*

Franco, MW is a place of business not a house of burlesque. Katana here is helping me run this place. She is co-manager…capire? neutral

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:51 pm

*opens her arms out and bears her chest to him*
Try me, may my blood smell as sweet as hers.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:53 pm

After assessing that Psyzapp was cramping his style he picks up his things.

Well ladies, it's clear zitellona here's is all works and no plays... buonanotte.

Franco kisses his fingers and blows it at the ladies and departs to the parking lot.

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:55 pm

*Stops playing with his knife when he see Psy wink and wave at him. Holding his knife up he salutes her with it and winks back.*
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:59 pm

She rolls her eyes as Franco leaves. "For the love of GOD! WHY does he insist that this is a brothel! stressed "

She finishes off her drink and gets up to make another, mumbling about dense Italian men as she does.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:02 pm

*She grins at Razz User Image and then watches Franco leave.* Well…he didn't believe me. He's got the idea stuck in his head and I'm sure some of the things that go on around here haven't helped convince him otherwise. User Image

You see…it makes sense to him that this would be a brothel due to my history and my family ties. It's just the way it is. stressed
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3867 3868 3869 3870 3871 3872 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games