Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 385 386 387 388 389 390 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:13 am

"I think that you just may have said the most logic thing ever dear Nike. Old men are old fashioned. That's we're both using the word old." Well with the moral out of the way Kerat took of his metal cestus which hit the ground quite hard and he placed his gun upon it. He then turned to Nike and looked her body over. Well if she wanted to play she would have to offer a little bit her self, after all he was known for being calm.

((Okay now to run to a train and then 2 hours until I'm at the family's place. See you all later!))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:15 am

User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

Father like son. Sht thought with a giggle before she danced after Neuro and drank in the sight. The were's words instantly told her what she wanted to know. "Ooh, bad doggy." She said.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:50 am

"Do you know where Kane is right now?" Robert asked Nike, still smiling evily. "I think he needs to know which evil I just let in. You remember my mother, don't you?"
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:57 am

User Image
Kane looked at Tiffany, his gaze peircing her like a knife. "That's the problem with you, you're too old to be scared, when you should be. Perhaps you forget yourself. Compared to me you are still young." He had got up and walked around the desk, and touched her cheek, his hand spreading cold, throughout her body, before firmly wrapping it around her neck. He gazed down on her as if he would hurt her, when his head snapped up. A blood and wicked intent sharpened his senses, and he glanced down at Tiffany, taking his hand from her throat. "Looks like you won't be the brunt of my anger today, Tiffany. Lucky you." He went and retrieved his drink, he had been pouring before Tiffany came in. "Robert, Robert. What am I going to do with you?" He said into the air.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:58 am

Brago appeared in front of Neuro. "I am the king. My father is the lord."
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:00 am

((Hey, there are too many people in the room, Kane's at Embrace. I really got put wards on Nike's doors and windows.))

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:09 am

"I'm guessing that he's at the Embrace," Robert said. "Continue with what you were doing." He turned to leave but stopped and shook his head. "I can't believe that I loved you enough to give you my virginity." He shook his head again and his eyes flared for a few seconds. "I guess talking to someone I hate is useless," he said before disappearing. Part of what Alicia had said had come true. His love for Nike had turned to hate. He appeared in the Embrace in front of Kane. "Hello Kane," he said.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:11 am

(( fox, 2 questions: wats up with your new online times, an r u mad at me 4 sum reson? O.o ))

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:13 am

llOOC: Talk about awkward. I mean, Brago appear out of thin air while Neuro catches Leon after he screwed a guy name Luc who's like his pet and then Alice is there conducting business and now staring at Leon and Luc who are both still very nude, except Luc is under the blankets and reading his book. Strange. . . . . . Ha ha! I'm a toaster!

And fox, I think only you, Hana, and Kerat are where you are, the other's are at Neuro's place. XDll
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:19 am

(( No Demo, I'm not mad, I can never find you. I have now become random, plus I RP in another forum, so I'm split, though my heart is here.

I know Jayce. I'm talking about Kerat showing up and then Robert. Maybe we should start charging people admission?))

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:21 am

Jayce Elder
llOOC: Talk about awkward. I mean, Brago appear out of thin air while Neuro catches Leon after he screwed a guy name Luc who's like his pet and then Alice is there conducting business and now staring at Leon and Luc who are both still very nude, except Luc is under the blankets and reading his book. Strange. . . . . . Ha ha! I'm a toaster!

And fox, I think only you, Hana, and Kerat are where you are, the other's are at Neuro's place. XDll

((Brago is looking at neuro, but whateva. Id never invade your sex scenes fox biggrin ))

Brago turned his eyes to the rest of his room. Thats when he saw it. 2 men laying naked together with no women inbetween them. This was horror to Brago. "OMG.. y-you guys are sick! F***** sick!'' This act of passion was Taboo in Bragos mind.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:23 am

llOOC: Oh. Heehee. Also, I think you should charge for admission. X3 See how many people would show up then.ll

BLStoner

OG Gaian

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:26 am

User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Leon let out a snarl at Brago. "Shut your yapper before I put it to use." He said, narrowing his eyes which shifted golden again. "Besides, your a slut, so don't complain about him and I."

llOOC: Burn! XD Where the hell are my donut seeds?! RAWR!!!ll

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:32 am

"You dumb mutt, if you even take another step towards me, I will kill you on the spot" Bragos eyes widened and he fell backwards. "You will use my mouth for nothing!!!"

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:38 am

User Image
She looked at Robert as he exited and shrugged her shoulders, hurt sliding behind her eyes. But Nike was drunk on blood and power, "Ces't la vie," and leaned down on Hana, licking her and grazing her neck with her fangs. She raised her bottom in offering.

((I'd pay to see the Leon and Brago show *wicked grin*))
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 385 386 387 388 389 390 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games