Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 385 386 387 388 389 390 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:56 pm
*ears twitch when she hears her name. Looking over, she sees Amy by the pool* Oh. *walks over to her* Yeah, I was. You disappeared...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:00 pm
-dame raises an eyebrow- Oooohkay, buddy. lol -shakes her head and looks over at Zephit-

Well, what can I say, Zephit? I'm a mystery. wink

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:04 pm
Tommy chuckled. "A sense of humor is a must, I think. Like, a sense of humor to be able to sense that I just told a really corny joke a second ago about the dish towels. Not everyone has that, though."

Tommy bent under the top of the bar, threw the dirty towel in the hamper and started searching for a new one.

Amy smiled at Kits and nodded. "Yep. I wanted to give you some time to bond with the horse. It seemed like things were going well there, and I didn't want to interrupt. So.. you like her?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:06 pm
"The thing about mysteries are, someone eventually comes around to solve them." Zephit gave a small smile to Dame, before taking a drink of his new milk. She was certainly a mystery in some ways, but he had pretty much decided that she was just in heat, not a cannibal.  

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:13 pm
*stares at Tommy, willing him to get him a snack*

*nods* I do. It's just... not at all what I expected. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:14 pm
Well, I've been known to be pretty funny. wink And been known to tell some stinkers. xd

-moves to stand on the stool and leans over the counter, resting her elbows on the counter holding herself up, smirking down at Tommy, watching him somewhat like a predator-

-chuckles over her shoulder at Zephit- 'Cept for all those unsolved mysteries. wink -focuses back on Tommy-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:18 pm
Amy grinned brightly and hugged Kits. "I'm so glad you like her! I hope you keep her. I'll help you out in taking care of her, if you need it, since I kinda did start this ball rolling. It'd be rude of me not to help you if you needed it with her."

Tommy felt eyes on him. He straightened back up and jumped slightly when he saw that Kits' imp was staring at him. It was staring at him in a very creepy way, almost in a demanding way.

".... What?"

He still felt eyes on him, though, and they didn't give him a creepy feeling. He turned his head and saw that Dame was looking at him again. He smiled at her and moved just a little closer, partly to get further away from the imp and partly to get closer to her.

"That's good to know. I could always use some good laughs after hours of work. I love working here, but sometimes it's too quiet because people are outside playing. So, if you ever get an urge to, I hope you stop by and choose to share your jokes with me. I'm sure I'd enjoy them."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:23 pm
I do need help... I have no idea how to take care of a horse. sweatdrop They're nothing like my other animals.

*taps the plate from dame's cake with the tip of his tail*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:28 pm
"Yeah. Well I'll let you get back to... The things you like to do." Zephit said it as politely as he could before standing up with Phoenix in his arms. After setting the little guy back onto the ground, Zephit quickly finished his glass of milk before giving a small wave to Tommy and Dame.

"By the way, the imp wants a snack, I think. It speaks pretty well, for not being an animal." Zephit gave the creature a smile before waving goodbye to it and Phoenix as well. Then he just turned toward the exit and left quietly. Suddenly he had lost his nerve to wait on Amy to come pick up Phoenix. Though Dame's lusting might've had something to do with that.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:31 pm
Amy nodded. "That's okay. I thought about that. The rancher said he'd be happy to answer any questions we might have, and I thought we could talk with Psyzapp, too. She has lots of horses."

Tommy turned his head when he heard a tapping and saw the imp tapping his tail against Dame's plate. He was pretty sure he knew what it meant.

"Uh... what do you like to eat?"

Tommy looked back at Zephit and then waved back. "Yeah, figured that part out, but thanks, anyway, Zephit. Take care."

Phoenix whined sadly when Zephit put him back down and left. But he thought he'd get to see him again. He was just so glad he was back!  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:37 pm
-glances over at the imp- I think he wants some cake. -smirks at Tommy-

-twiddles her fingers at Zephit- Bye Zeph.

-laughs at what Tommy says- Well, doesn't hurt to state the obvious sometimes. xd

-scrunches her nose at Tommy- I don't really...tell jokes. wink Just funny by accident usually.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:42 pm
*stares wide-eyed at Zephit. The cat man understood him? Well, Kits usually did too, so it wasn't that surprising. He looks back at Tommy, tapping the plate again. What was left on it looked like chocolate. He really liked chocolate*

I don't think Psyzapp takes care of her own horses. I'm pretty sure she hired people to do that. sweatdrop *covers her mouth as she yawns*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:52 pm
{{lol! That imp is starting to grow on me. wink }}

Tommy looked back at the plate, too, when Dame said the part about the cake. "You think so? Well, couldn't hurt to try. I don't know what imps usually eat."

Tommy reached under the bar top, pulled out a clear dome-covered cake stand, set it on the counter top, and pulled off the lid. He pulled Dame's plate over, scooped up a piece of the chocolate cake, and set it on the plate. Then, he put the cover back on the cake and slid the plate back over to the imp.

"I hope that's what you wanted, fella...."

Tommy looked back at Dame and actually grinned as he thought about the last thing she said. "That's the best kind, especially if you find it funny yourself. Otherwise, it's just laughing at someone's mishap. I like funny by accident. It's... cuter that way."

Amy nodded. "Yeah, you're probably right. But we could ask them, too, if we need to. I'm not too worried about it. I wouldn't have gotten you the horse if I didn't think you couldn't take care of it, or that I couldn't help you with it. I'm sure we'll be fine."

Amy saw Kits' yawn and bit back one of her own. "Oh. Guess you probably need to get to bed. I'm so glad you came, Kits. I'm so glad I got to give you your present. I sure miss you. I hope your schedule gets better sometime soon."

She looked back over at the horse, which was hard to see since it was dark outside and she was a black horse. "Do you want me to take the horse back to the ranch for the night?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:02 pm
Cute, eh? lol -dame stands up and stretches high to the ceiling, then pushes her arms backwards and swinging them slightly-

Welp, it's been fun, hon. -leans over again slightly, getting close to him and whispering- But I gotta go. wink Maybe we can, talk dishtowels and icecream some other time. -licks her lips one last time-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:04 pm
Tommy smiled and nodded. "I'll look forward to it, then, Dame. It has been fun tonight. Can you get home alright by yourself?"

He thought and thought about his next action, and then just decided to go for it. He reached out and tucked a stray strand of hair behind Dame's ear.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 385 386 387 388 389 390 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games