Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 385 386 387 388 389 390 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:34 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah I sit here and do my thing on Gaia...Kasai and her friends will be doing theirs...which is brainstorming the RP they are doing in Kasai's guild...I join in when they need input from my character....and no she is not a vampire..she is a cat creature.....totally different from my other one.... and I do mean totally different....

Oh, I see. .-.

yeah in this I play a good as holy creature...only I do ally with Kasai who was holy but has turned dark.....it is an ages old alliance that started before she was born.......

Ah. You don't ever run around as a holy creature, though, huh?

nope just in the guild....haven't worked out a personality for that yet...may work on it in the future even though they were not to keen on Miss Blue Eyes...I will have to really work on that one....

Oh my. .-.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:38 pm
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214

You sure are optimistic, rolling and trying to get two numbers 0-100 that are bigger than 100. emotion_kirakira

xP

of course!! Taking my three turns. rofl

Lol

I don't take more posts than I have to. I've got over 14000 here in the Guild already. D:

I'm not a VC though...... so that's your excuse for so many posts in here. razz Me has to catch up. xd

Daddicus only has 2k though. @,@

I have twice as many as the rest of the crew combined, almost. >.<

eek WOW!!!

And most of those are filler posts. 14 per page on pages he only wants one post on. >.<

I'm such a busybody. D':  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:43 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah I sit here and do my thing on Gaia...Kasai and her friends will be doing theirs...which is brainstorming the RP they are doing in Kasai's guild...I join in when they need input from my character....and no she is not a vampire..she is a cat creature.....totally different from my other one.... and I do mean totally different....

Oh, I see. .-.

yeah in this I play a good as holy creature...only I do ally with Kasai who was holy but has turned dark.....it is an ages old alliance that started before she was born.......

nope just in the guild....haven't worked out a personality for that yet...may work on it in the future even though they were not to keen on Miss Blue Eyes...I will have to really work on that one....

Oh my. .-.

yeah....will defiantly have to wear more fabric as LoV would put it....but she would still have to be sexy cause I think that was what was wrong with Blue Eyes....she would be considered over dressed.....in fact I am selling off a lot of her clothes.......ooooops don't know what I will do if she decides to pop up again.....  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:44 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my. .-.

yeah....will defiantly have to wear more fabric as LoV would put it....but she would still have to be sexy cause I think that was what was wrong with Blue Eyes....she would be considered over dressed.....in fact I am selling off a lot of her clothes.......ooooops don't know what I will do if she decides to pop up again.....

I should add a dress code in here. lol  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:53 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my. .-.

**laughing** aaaaaaah I will leave some for now but they will have to go with her blue eyes.....or maybe her eyes should be green for this one...she will dress with more fabric but still sexy....that is what I will have to work on........  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:57 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my. .-.

**laughing** aaaaaaah I will leave some for now but they will have to go with her blue eyes.....or maybe her eyes should be green for this one...she will dress with more fabric but still sexy....that is what I will have to work on........

I see... .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Ashi_Kisaki

Stone-cold Phantom

27,425 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:58 pm
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214

Lol

I don't take more posts than I have to. I've got over 14000 here in the Guild already. D:

I'm not a VC though...... so that's your excuse for so many posts in here. razz Me has to catch up. xd

eek WOW!!!

And most of those are filler posts. 14 per page on pages he only wants one post on. >.<

I'm such a busybody. D':

The guild is lucky to have you Kay. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:59 pm
Kay9214

eek A dress code? Isn't that a little prudish Kay? lol  

Ashi_Kisaki

Stone-cold Phantom

27,425 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Frozen Solid 200

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:16 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my. .-.

I see... .-.

yeah..what I have is really a lot of fabric and not really that sexy....or very little fabric and very sexy.....I go from one extreme to the other *sighs** decisions decisions..........  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:30 pm
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214

Lol

eek WOW!!!

I'm such a busybody. D':

The guild is lucky to have you Kay. biggrin

If you say so. redface  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:31 pm
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214

eek A dress code? Isn't that a little prudish Kay? lol

If this is a serious question, you really don't know me. :T  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:32 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I see... .-.

yeah..what I have is really a lot of fabric and not really that sexy....or very little fabric and very sexy.....I go from one extreme to the other *sighs** decisions decisions..........

Lots of fabric is a good thing. xP  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:34 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I see... .-.

naaaaaa...there is such a thing as too much fabric...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:36 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I see... .-.

Yeah... but that's only when it starts to become difficult to move. :T  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:45 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I see... .-.

Yeah... but that's only when it starts to become difficult to move. :T

yeah......

it is a sad time.....another tank has closed...........  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 385 386 387 388 389 390 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games