Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3876 3877 3878 3879 3880 3881 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:43 pm

Her phone buzzes and she takes it out to look at it. Seeing the text was from Justin, she smiled a bit, but it disappears when she reads the text. She replies to him and puts her phone away.

Kat's text to Showcase
Wow, next week, huh? I'm okay, I guess. I'll just talk to you when you have time then. Not like I'm going anywhere.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:46 pm

*She looks at Katana wide eyed with nostrils flared due to her rage. mad * She's turning into some hybrid beautiful creature due to the merging I suppose. They must have struck a deal they could both live with.

I've always found snakes to be quite fascinating and beautiful. I just can't have them be a snake in the wedding!!!! stressed

*She then hears Ayami and turns back to her.* stare I will take that for your word. *Starts to calm down and has a seat again.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:50 pm

Hi Dame! *smiles widely and hugs her tightly* I've missed you too! I haven't seen you for a long time! mrgreen *has by now decided that the man she saw on Halloween was either somebody else or a dream* I've been pretty good... other than a small problem I have now. Er... *looks over her shoulder at Smok* small isn't quite the right word.

*squeaks happily*
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:57 pm

Yeah, I was away for awhile. 3nodding -she eyes the dragon when Kits looks over her shoulder at it- neutral Is that a new dragon?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:58 pm

*Sitting down he starts to take in every detail of his surroundings. Planing his next panty raid... Wait if Ayami doesn't have legs she wont be wearing any. He thinks to himself. Pounding his fist onto the table.*
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:59 pm

((Dame Whats behind curtain number one?))

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:02 pm

Yes, Mistress...
My word...

*drags herself across the floor to better lean into the side of the counter
her tail flipping and coiling with each slide*
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:03 pm

No, that's Smok. Velcore says I somehow made him bigger. I don't know how, though. confused We were taking a nap on my bed and when I woke up, he was this size. neutral My pillows were all completely flattened by his weight too. stare

*stretches his wings out, then realizes he doesn't have room to fly and sighs deeply before walking over and sniffing at Razz*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:07 pm

((A surprise revealing for a later date, Razz wink ))

eek That's Smok? Oh my goodness...wasn't he little before? -dame holds up her hands in an original Smok sized fashion- You don't know how you made him big? Wait... neutral How/why did you make him big? How can you make a thing grow? -looks confused- What were you dreaming?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:09 pm

*Not seeing the dragon sneak up on him he jumps just a little.*

A. Hi little fellow. You wants a treat?

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:12 pm

*Downs her Martini and fixes herself another. She tries her very best to calm down and knows that if Ayami/Leko say they will handle it…they will.* User Image
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:14 pm

Yes, he was little! I don't know how I did it. gonk Last month, somehow he was only this big *holds up her hands to show a very small dragon* and how he's as big as Velcore! The only thing I've ever changed before was myself.

*recognizing the word treat, squeaks happily*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:16 pm

She sighs and glances over at Psy. "Well, one crisis averted. Ayami will be fine for the wedding. Good thing it's not hunting season when you're getting married. rolleyes Otherwise, Dougherty would have to get him a new best man."

She sips her drink, and sighs heavily.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:18 pm

*takes notice of RAZZ and how delicious he look, perfectly all black and non toxic to eat.....*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:19 pm

confused -looks really confused- Well...that is...extremely odd, Kits...what were you dreaming of? -glances up at the clock- Oh goodness! -hugs her tight- Sorry to run but I must be going. Night Kits. -smiles at her largely then calls out to the rest of the room- Night everyone! Ladies, I'll see you guys later. ^_^ -waves again and then exits-
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3876 3877 3878 3879 3880 3881 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games