Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3877 3878 3879 3880 3881 3882 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:19 pm

Oh okay looks like you mights want some thing. Um.. *Pats his self looking for some thing to eat. Finding a half melted sneakers bar He holds it out for the dragon.

Lets see if you do tricks. *Goes to put it on The dragons nose.*
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:24 pm

*Sips her Martini.* Hunting… stare

*Waves at Dame as she leaves.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:24 pm

I don't know what I was dreaming about. *hugs Dame back* Good night. smile

*looks cross-eyed at the candy bar and tries to lick it*
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:27 pm

"Well, I did like you suggested, Psy. I texted him to see if he wanted to talk. And, as usual, he's too busy to come by here AND he's going hunting this weekend. So, it looks like it'll be next week before I even get to see him again."

Not knowing why the situation is upsetting her, she bites on her lower lip as she feels tears p***k at her eyes. She takes another sip of her drink and sighs.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:28 pm

Hey.. Come on. What kind or tricks can dragons do... HHHMMM? *Gets a stupid thought look on his face. With his free hand he puts one finger on his chin and begins to poke it.*
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:28 pm

*watches Dame leave then takes note of the tattooed stripes around her eyes and arms* User Image
Maybe I'll need to keep Leko around to sustain me...
Meals look a bit scarce around here...

*returns her gaze to RAZZ*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:32 pm

*nudges the hand holding the candy bar with his nose, his eyes wide and pleading*

*looks around at the others in the bar, noticing that Ayami looks different* confused
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:36 pm

katana68
"Well, I did like you suggested, Psy. I texted him to see if he wanted to talk. And, as usual, he's too busy to come by here AND he's going hunting this weekend. So, it looks like it'll be next week before I even get to see him again."

Not knowing why the situation is upsetting her, she bites on her lower lip as she feels tears p***k at her eyes. She takes another sip of her drink and sighs.

*Sips her Martini.* I've heard him talk about hunting before. He's really into it. rolleyes Did he say he wouldn't talk? User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:39 pm

She shakes her head, "No, he didn't say that, just said it would be next week before he can come by here. And then he said he was going hunting. THEN he asked me if I was okay." She finishes her drink off, setting the glass down on the bar.

"I see I still don't rank as high as hunting...."
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:42 pm

Tell me RAZZ.....
*slicks over and sizes him up growing taller on her tail wondering how quickly he'd collapse from toxins*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:48 pm

He probably made plans months in advance to go hunting. rolleyes He did say he would stop by, right? Katana, he probably thinks you are just fine. If he said he would stop by, then I'm sure he will. User Image *Sips her Martini.*
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:48 pm

*Looking at Ayami he places the candy on the dragons nose. Pats it on its head.* Go for it. Its yours

*Now turning his attention to Ayami again He stands up and looks up at her face.* What the hell happened to you? What am I suppose to tell you?

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:50 pm

She looks back over at Psy, "Well, I don't think I'm going to hold my breath about it. I don't even know why this is bothering me so much! gonk "
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:51 pm

*opens her mouth bearing fangs*
Care to sacrifice yourself to the greater good?
Which is me.
It only gives you seizures and a complete failure of the nervous system

*grows taller on her tail*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:52 pm

*seeing Smok standing by Razz, wanders over that way* Hi Razz. Hi Ayami. You have a new... tail... and fangs...

*jerks his head up, flipping the candy bar up and catching it in his mouth, then settles down to chew on it*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3877 3878 3879 3880 3881 3882 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games