Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 386 387 388 389 390 391 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:42 am

User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Leon's tail laid in his lap, covering himself as he turned around, sitting on the bed still. "Aww, but your lips are so pretty, like that kind used for oral pleasures." He smirked, his extended canines peeking out.

llOOC: I think alot of people would just go to see Brago having sex with a guy. XDll

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:47 am

'I have to calm down... Im looking like a loser here. stand!' Brago stood up. " Well I know, im irresistable to both sexes, but I am only for sale with the ladies. Speaking of which, you are hereby banned from sex with Soli."

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:56 am

"I'm the Ragnok, not some demonkin subject of your's, thus, you can't ban me from anything." Leon chuckled and stuck his tongue out childishly before proceeding to speak. "Besides, I will hunt you down and kill you for the hell of it. Also, everytime I try to have sex with her, you people keep tearing her away from me! So I don't think I'll have much of a problem with that, but I know she will at some point in time. Oh, and if you speak of this to her, I will do things to you that will leave you with nightmares for the rest of your life." He growled, his human feature becoming more wolf like.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:15 am

" Neuro has releaswed SOli, and if anything happens to her, its on my head. I deem you a risk factor. What does it matter if you are the king of mutts, you are still a guy, and I do not service manhoods"

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:23 am

Neuro looked at them both chuckling he held the robotic eyeball out for Leon to see,"Boy I don't need to since this thing will do it for me and you don't understand Soli's human heart will be broken but it will mend for another."He smiled and opened a portal throwing it in and closing it.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:27 am

"neuro... you didnt..."

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:27 am

"Where did I say you get to service me willingly? Hmm?" Leon sat up fully. "Besides, I have sworn to Soli that I'd rather die than ever cause harm to her. And this? I may not know Soli completely, but I hope she is understanding enough to realize that me, being a were has needs that must be satisfied, and that includes reproduction, but unfortunately there were no women who were around that could produce offspring," His eyes shot to the vampiress who stood next to Neuro before looking back at Brago. "Besides, he was willing so I figured why not?" His eyes flickered to Neuro and forced himself to stay seated. "Everyone of you has tried to pull Soli from me since the star, whether it be jealousy or that mere fact that I'm not man enough for her. And I'm sorry if I am not. I willing to admit I've done wrong, but it doesn't mean I won't give up without a fight. I will do anything I must."

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:35 am

"Then how about you stop haveing sex with anything that walks and tame that inner wolf of yours. I definately wont acknowledge you until you have full control over it. I saw Solis back. I saw the marks you left." Brago curled his hands into fists. "Soli... with her kind human heart... sits by and bears with the pain done to her. You want me to accept you simply because of your words? DO you really think you are a man?"

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:40 am

"Hey! I don't go sticking myself into any person who walks by! I gave Soli my virtue and she has been the only one I have ever slept with until now. Besides, what makes you more of a man than I? So what if my nature seems to be more childish than your's? Atleast it's what makes Soli love me and not you! And I'm sorry I can't control myself! I've been alone all my life so f*ck off will you!" Leon snarled, trying to hold himself back fro completely wolfing out on Brago. "I love her more than life itself and I would die for her, even if she told me to just do it for no apperant reason."

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:41 am

Neuro's eyes glowed black and he laughed,"The damage is done no matter what we do it has already started."Neuro looked at Brago,"You might have to go get my daughter though."He snapped his fingers and everything in the building was gone,making everything disappear,"I will be moving to my brother's home, you are not welcome to come either of you."He started walking,"Brago since I know your an idiot, I mean Leon and Luc."

Soli felt something hit her head,"ow."she grabbed it and saw it was one of Neuro's toys, she pressed the button on it and it projected what it recorded, she felt herself grow cold,"See didn't I tell you ,wow ,he seems to really like doing that to him,"Her demon side chuckled,"Come on and give in if you do you won't have to deal with the pain."she laughed, Soli felt tears ran down her face,"Okay."She said this softly, she let it takeover.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:44 am

" If you really love her than prove it by conquering yourself you f***** mutt! I wont let you tear her back any longer!"

Brago withdrew The gods bolt orb and disappeared.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:50 am

Leon looked down, remaining silent before his body suddenly shift, a large black wolf in his place before the animal turned and jumped out the window, racing off down the street, howling in pain and anger. Tears stung the animal's eyes as he ran, everything hurt, especially his heart. He knew he had hurt Soli, he could feel it and he knew his guilt would never go away, but if he could just make her understand. . . . He choked back his whimpers and howl and headed straight for Soli.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:53 am

She ran towards many buildings destroying them,"Oh freedom I love this."She chuckled and started setting things on fire,"I should thank that mutt for doing this its too fun."She grabbed the end of a car and threw it at store window,"I'm going to enjoy every minute of this."

Neuro grabbed Marisol and put her in his arms,"Let's go oh some advice once both of you step off this building it will crumple to the ground."Neuro smiled and walked on.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:58 am

((awwwwwwwwww this sucks I can't donate money to you Jayce trading is down))

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:00 pm

Brago arrived at Solis location. "Damn! I was too late."
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 386 387 388 389 390 391 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games