Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 386 387 388 389 390 391 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:05 pm
*happily dives into the cake. Actually diving, that is. With no limbs other than wings and a tail, he could only hold the plate with his tail and lean forward to eat it*

Yeah, I'm pretty tired. I spent all day putting Halloween decorations up in my yard and Karrie's. You should come over and look at them. 3nodding

*looks back at the horse* That would probably be a good idea, since I don't have anywhere else to put her right now.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:09 pm
-chuckles and pats his cheek- You're cute. And yeah -winks and makes a clicking sound wink - I can get home just fine. I could probably get us both home safe and sound while blind, mute, and being attacked by ninjas. wink -she stands up and pauses, thinking- Well...maybe not by ninjas... -thinks for a few more seconds- neutral confused

-waves it off- No matter. -leans in and pats his cheek again, whispering- I kick a**, honey. wink

-she kisses his cheek- See ya. -hops down and exits-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:15 pm
Tommy looked over when he heard a squishing sound, and his eyes widened when he saw the imp literally throw himself into the cake. He was glad he did end up getting something the imp liked. He would have hated to see what would have happened if he had gotten something the creature didn't like...

Tommy turned back to Dame and chuckled lowly. "Well I might have to test you in the future, then. Though, I don't think you'll come across too many ninjas here. Who knows, though? We just had a fallen angel in here earlier, so anything's possible."

He tried not to show a reaction to her patting his cheek, though he did like it. Her calling him cute and winking at him was also very pleasant.

Tommy smiled after Dame and gazed after her for a few moments.

Amy grinned and nodded. "I'd love to see it all! It's funny because Dame and I were talking about Halloween decorations earlier today and whether or not Karrie puts them out. I didn't think he did last year, at least not in the garden section, because I was trying to get the garden healthy again by spring. I'd love to see what you guys came up with. Plus, I have to give Karrie and Velcore their presents, too."

She started walking back toward the pet area.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:19 pm
No, he didn't put them up last year. He helped us set up the haunted house here, remember? *walks with Amy, curious to see how the horse was being transported* You haven't given them their presents either? I did that on our birthday...

*eats the cake very quickly, then starts licking up the chocolate around the plate. He ends up spreading around more than he cleans, due to the chocolate all over his face*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:24 pm
Amy nearly smacked her own forehead. "Oh jeez! No, I forgot about that. We should think up something to do here for Halloween. If you have some ideas, I can put them into motion since I know you're so busy."

She and Kits continued to walk and talk. Amy whistled for her pets, and Thistle and Phoenix came running out. Kits went in and got her imp and then came back out. They all walked out of the outside gate with Amy guiding the horse by the reigns. Kits and Amy dropped off their pets at their houses and then Amy led Kits and the horse to the ranch. She introduced her to the owner, showed Kits the horse's stall, and then walked back home with her.

Meanwhile, Tommy was left cleaning up the massive mess the imp had made at the bar.

{{*And all the RPers crash into bed*}}  
Icy Reign rolled 1 100-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-100)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:58 am
TRICK OR TREAT! twisted

TRICKS: 27

TREATS: 37  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie rolled 1 100-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-100)

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:27 pm
Trick or Treat!

Treats: 30
Tricks: 44

-heads to the mansion-

((NOW I get 11?!? stressed mad ))

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:34 pm
(( Just the luck of the die right? rofl ))

*As Dame walks out of AS, more of the apples fall from the branches and almost land on Dame's head*  

Liada Trovaras

Kits Rose rolled 1 100-sided dice: 33 Total: 33 (1-100)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:59 pm
Trick or Treat!

Treats: 30
Tricks: 50  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:20 pm
-Some pets get loose and start running wild around AS, chasing each other in circles around Kits-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign rolled 1 100-sided dice: 37 Total: 37 (1-100)

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:34 am

TRICK OR TREAT! twisted

TRICKS: 31

TREATS: 42  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:50 am
-the girls follow her all the way to AS- whee -squealing the whole way-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:03 am
{{Will change my outfit after this post.}}

Amy was back in the lounge at AS again along with Thistle. Phoenix decided to stay in the pet area today.

Amy was chatting with Tommy at the bar while Thistle was sitting on a bar stool next to Amy's. Normally she'd be running around, but today she was just feeling more mellow.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:21 am
Haka had kept her promise about turning up at Aqua Springs resort again, for she had come back. She had stepped over the threshold of the main entrance and headed towards the lounge. Upon entering she spotted Amy and held up a hand in a small wave.

“You….It’s Amy” She muttered in a dream like tone before walking over. She smiled at Thistle and stroked the animal with a soft hand. “I came back here. It is a beautiful as I remember.
”  

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:27 am
Amy heard a dreamy voice call out to her, and she turned around on her bar stool to see who it was. Her eyes widened slightly when she saw the fallen angel from yesterday standing in the lounge. But then she quickly remembered herself and smiled brightly.

"Hi! It's Haka, right? I'm so glad you came back and that you enjoy it here. Would you like anything to drink?"

Thistle felt the strong presence enter the lounge before the woman even spoke. When she started petting Thistle, Thistle closed her eyes, and a soft goofy smile on her face, and was trilling softly. Her petting was very relaxing.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 386 387 388 389 390 391 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games