Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 386 387 388 389 390 391 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:46 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah..what I have is really a lot of fabric and not really that sexy....or very little fabric and very sexy.....I go from one extreme to the other *sighs** decisions decisions..........

Lots of fabric is a good thing. xP

naaaaaa...there is such a thing as too much fabric...

Yeah... but that's only when it starts to become difficult to move. :T

yeah......

it is a sad time.....another tank has closed...........

Oh dear. D:  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:56 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah..what I have is really a lot of fabric and not really that sexy....or very little fabric and very sexy.....I go from one extreme to the other *sighs** decisions decisions..........

Lots of fabric is a good thing. xP

yeah......

Oh dear. D:

I hope she will come back when things get better....which I am really hoping they do or I am sitting on a bunch of what will be worthless fish.......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:58 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah......

Oh dear. D:

I hope she will come back when things get better....which I am really hoping they do or I am sitting on a bunch of what will be worthless fish.......

Uh oh, why? Who?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:11 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah......

Oh dear. D:

Uh oh, why? Who?

Hirome-Chan....same story as others....few players...few bumpers and little profit....at least twice today I had 0 players 0 people bumping.....thankfully I have made enough to pay for these ravens I have in my tank and the ninja was given to me....
I have almost at least15mil worth of stones that I won't even think about putting out right now....cause I was not getting players....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:15 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah......

Oh dear. D:

Uh oh, why? Who?

Hirome-Chan....same story as others....few players...few bumpers and little profit....at least twice today I had 0 players 0 people bumping.....thankfully I have made enough to pay for these ravens I have in my tank and the ninja was given to me....
I have almost at least15mil worth of stones that I won't even think about putting out right now....cause I was not getting players....

:c

I'm not really a part of the whole BG thing, but I do enough around here that I recognize the names of hundreds of BGers. It's rough the way things are going...

What exactly is in your tank now?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:23 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah......

Oh dear. D:

Uh oh, why? Who?

I'm not really a part of the whole BG thing, but I do enough around here that I recognize the names of hundreds of BGers. It's rough the way things are going...

16 ravens and 1 ninja.....i had stones and lawnsharks and enki...but i put them in barretts for now....been buying more in hopes of things getting better...i hope it does not just for me but for all tank owners and all the guilds that were made around booty grab......it is really looking bleak at this point...i just hope it is a calm before a storm of activity to come.......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:29 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Uh oh, why? Who?

16 ravens and 1 ninja.....i had stones and lawnsharks and enki...but i put them in barretts for now....been buying more in hopes of things getting better...i hope it does not just for me but for all tank owners and all the guilds that were made around booty grab......it is really looking bleak at this point...i just hope it is a calm before a storm of activity to come.......

I hope it gets better too.

I can't do anything about the state of things, but I can keep at my thing here...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:39 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Uh oh, why? Who?

I can't do anything about the state of things, but I can keep at my thing here...

yeah...all we can do is hope..i just noticed some more tanks from the other guild i am in are closing tomorrow and for the event...i guess that is really going to make it hard tomorrow...well i am going to be here tomorrow they can get angry at me if they want to....let them...like i said i signed the petition....and being here gives me something to do to keep my mind busy.....
well with that said....the voices in my head are telling i need to go to bed...so i will say nighters to you and see you tomorrow........you try to get some sleep too......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:42 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah...all we can do is hope..i just noticed some more tanks from the other guild i am in are closing tomorrow and for the event...i guess that is really going to make it hard tomorrow...well i am going to be here tomorrow they can get angry at me if they want to....let them...like i said i signed the petition....and being here gives me something to do to keep my mind busy.....
well with that said....the voices in my head are telling i need to go to bed...so i will say nighters to you and see you tomorrow........you try to get some sleep too......

Oh, someone's doing another day of silence? Didn't even hear about this one.

Good night. ^__^

I'll try.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:49 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Good night. ^__^

I'll try.

same ones.....yeah they want to do it every Sunday now.......nighters...  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:34 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Good night. ^__^

I'll try.

evening Kay....how you doing??  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:37 pm
Skyailia

Eh, I'm okay, I guess. How are you?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:45 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia

doing good....been a quick day since I got up so late...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:02 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

That's good.

Yeah, I know how that is.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:17 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

That's good.

Yeah, I know how that is.

yeah....haven't felt like doing much but play on puter again....but that is slow too...now it is dinner time...how are you doing on the event?? I still level one....  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 386 387 388 389 390 391 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games