Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:00 pm

llOOC: -glomps- Aww, you were gonna donate to me? Thank you. ^^ Now I shall devour your soul! XD Just kiddinz.ll
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:01 pm

Robert heard what was happening outside. He sighed. "I'll be back," he told Kane as he disappeared and reappeared in front of Soli. "Cut it out," he told her.

Dameon Black

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:02 pm

User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Finding Soli wasn't difficult when he caught the scent of fear and followed it, only to find Soli was no longer Soli but that demon. Leon growled before he jumped upon her, shifting back as he did so.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:06 pm

She looked at him before kicking him off her, she disappeared from where she was and suddenly she was hanging upside down from a sign,"Look it's the mutt Yay."She gave him a mock bow,"oh and do that again and I'll shove this up your a**."she held a sliver knife.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:09 pm

Fire rushed up and slammed into Soli. "I said cut it out," Robert snapped.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:09 pm

"Soli! You get down from there at once young lady! Dont make me come up there!"

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:10 pm

Leon just looked up at her beofre speaking, "Soli, I'm sorry, and I don't expect forgiveness, but I love and I always will, not matter what you do to me." He got to his feet. "So go ahead and do your worst because no amount of physical pain will ever match the pain that I feel now. I swore I'd never hurt you, and yet I did for a very selfish reason. So if you're going to do anything destructive, then let it be aimed towards me and no one else!"

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:12 pm

Soli wiped the fire off,"Nice try but I use fire too dumba**."She looked at Brago,"awww that's so sweet you actually think she's controlling this body but your wrong Soli isn't here, I am and I'm not giving back control."She jumped on the building rooftop,"Oh dumb mutt she can't hear anything either, moron like I said it's my body now.'

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:14 pm

"Do you have a name, Demon Soli?"
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:17 pm

She looked at him,"Oh finally someone gets some sense I do its Hia it's so nice to see you."She glanced at the three of them, her eyes glowing black,"Great he's coming."she leaned back.

Neuro showed up and saw them,"Hia come down now."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:19 pm

Leon growled, "I will get her back!" He wasn't going to give up quickly if that's what the demon wanted. He shifted back into his wolf form. His tail whipped back and forth, baring his teeth.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:21 pm

llOOC: I have to go, be back in a few hours. Please don't get too far ahead.ll

BLStoner

OG Gaian

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:28 pm

"Hia? You truly are her demon form. Soli mentioned that name to me on countless ocassions." Brago walked over to Neuro and bowed to him. " Neuro, please. I dont think I have the power to help Soli at returning to normal. I am not too firmiliar with her. Please throw me a bone and bring her back to normal."
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:31 pm

Neuro looked at him,"The only thing to make her come down may be the mention of her mother, I finally told her that I was her father and I know she must have questions about her mother as well,"Neuro took a picture out and gave it to him,"Show her this."Neuro looked back up at Hia.

She glanced down at them,"They're planning something,"She crossed her arms,"Idiots."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:43 pm

Robert walked over to Nuero. "I'll do it," he said. "I'm faster than Brago. And she can't burn me. And I can use fire to teleport. So give me the picture."
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games